Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • I doubt it wud be within 2-3 kms...the most probable site looks around IITL project in chi-pi ( 3,4 builders are there in one row)....thats around 5-6 kms from pari chowk....but bang on Yamuna expressway before ATS paradiso.

    This is an assumption ofcourse

    As i mentioned before that this is more of an End user location and project...its a great chance for end user to have a look

    I myslef wud be keeping a close eye....an all inclusive price tag of 2500 psf with the builder reputation of purvanchal is definately worth a look.

    I hope that this project offers a splendid view of yamuna expressway as recently i actually went up on yamuna expressway...and its without a doubt one of the best expressways in india..
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Aam Aadmi,

    Even i will be keeping a close eye on this project.

    I would like to understand that if this project is good for end use then why not for investment, i am talking about long term investment like 5-7 years.

    Your comments please...

    Disclaimer - I am very new to RE and trying to understand the market before i do my first investment.

    Thanks,
    Chirag







    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    I doubt it wud be within 2-3 kms...the most probable site looks around IITL project in chi-pi ( 3,4 builders are there in one row)....thats around 5-6 kms from pari chowk....but bang on Yamuna expressway before ATS paradiso.

    This is an assumption ofcourse

    As i mentioned before that this is more of an End user location and project...its a great chance for end user to have a look

    I myslef wud be keeping a close eye....an all inclusive price tag of 2500 psf with the builder reputation of purvanchal is definately worth a look.

    I hope that this project offers a splendid view of yamuna expressway as recently i actually went up on yamuna expressway...and its without a doubt one of the best expressways in india..
    CommentQuote
  • Simple answer:

    Any Investor (Pure investor...not 50-50 types) will always pick up a plot...Plots are RE in true form...have negligible maintenance and most likely will give better returns that flats.

    Noida plots have become expensive and out of reach for small time investors. Even in the last 3 years of bad RE market...whatever plots were launched in noida region were booked in record time and today are giving best returns ( Unitech, Jaypee plots on expressway)....

    Greater noida Plots are in range of 20-35k psm...a small time investor can pick up a plot easily and thus the preference to plots for investors in gnoida will more...and chances of plots giving higher return exist.
    Govt. Plots on yamuna expressway are going at premium of 4-7k psm

    But there has to be sanity in that also...private builders on yamuna expressway have behaved in the most crazy manner by launching plots at 18k psm (square meter)...which is nearly 3-4 times the govt. Existing Circle rates....this is totally absurd for a region which is just on paper...not a single sector road made......and thus they flopped miserably and investors in such private plots will not gain.....even if there was no political issue

    So not all plots will give u returns...one has to understand the basics of RE:...
    CommentQuote
  • got ur point, now if we just compare the flats for self use on expressway and Greater Noida where this project is expected, then what do you think are the pros and cons of these two location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    got ur point, now if we just compare the flats for self use on expressway and Greater Noida where this project is expected, then what do you think are the pros and cons of these two location.




    To Buy a property for self use....one has to see his location of job also of wife if she working...thats most important.....so where is ur office???
    CommentQuote
  • My previous job was on expressway and currently i am outside india and still single...

    My preference is to but a decent flat now and later on if that fulfills my requirement then keep it otherwise sell the same and buy another one at the appropriate location.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    My previous job was on expressway and currently i am outside india and still single...
    My preference is to but a decent flat now and later on if that fulfills my requirement then keep it otherwise sell the same and buy another one at the appropriate location.


    I guess you can invest in some project in Greater Noida which will be delivered in next 3-4 years and by that time you will be ready to decide that weather you have to sell it or keep it for your own use..
    Greater Noida is more developed than the current scenario on express high way (leave or take 5-10 sectors where the rates are out of reach).
    CommentQuote
  • as u dont know abt ur working place in delhi NCR....its best adviced for you to go for Noida expressway than Greater noida. as if u tk up a job other place other than noida expressway then greater noida doesnt suit u.

    If u are CERTAIN that your job will be on noida expressway, NEPZ, gnoida, yamuna expressway region....best is to go for appartment AS CLOSE AS POOSIBLE to pari chowk.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    as u dont know abt ur working place in delhi NCR....its best adviced for you to go for Noida expressway than Greater noida. as if u tk up a job other place other than noida expressway then greater noida doesnt suit u.

    If u are CERTAIN that your job will be on noida expressway, NEPZ, gnoida, yamuna expressway region....best is to go for appartment AS CLOSE AS POOSIBLE to pari chowk.


    Hi Aam Aadmi Bhai,

    I hope you still remember the different discussions about good points and concerns raised for Kings Park project. Have you got any additional update on that? It is indeed a interesting project with a touch of mystery!!

    Hope to hear some new updates from you on this project.

    Some earlier discussion on this matter ..

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/greater-noida-real-estate/10334-kings-park-by-today-homes-in-sector-omega-1-greater-noida?t=12701

    https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/12465-kings-park-todays-ridge-stellar-icon?t=14783
    CommentQuote
  • thanks aam aadmi for the info, it helps...

    I have read somewhere that GNOIDA has given negative returns in last 3 years, is this true...
    CommentQuote
  • Year 2008.
    Appartment projects by builders launched in CR....prices today....same
    Appartment prices by builders launched in neharpar...prices today...nearly same
    Appartment price by builders in Greater noida...prices today...nearly same

    2008....Resale rate of prices on noida expressway appartments... 5000 psf.....new launches were 3500-4000 psf.......launch prices of new projects in better location on noida expressway...3500 psf

    Resale rates of prices in noida sector 50....5000 psf....new launches across the road...3000 psf

    Resale rate in Greater noida 2500-3700 psf.....launch rates in Greater noida 2200-2800 psf

    There have been many areas which gained....many projects in gurgaon...most of the plotted sectors in greater noida, noida, ghaziabad and faridabad....

    Plot rates in Greater noida increased very steadily over last few years....one of the highest returns were generated in Greater noida where YEA plots have doubled in 1.5 years.

    To cut the long story short.....if you are an INVESTOR...then best go for plots....if u want to try your luck in appartments then go for Noida expressway...

    Noida expressway returns will be most likely be higher than greater noida.....but if you compare standards of living.....Greater noida will be way ahead....but at same time...its best suited for people working on noida expressway, NEPZ, greater noida dn yamuna expressway.

    You have to be clear as to what u want....are u investor or end user....end user has diff requirements....investor has different...

    If the case is 50-50....then its BEST adviced to invest ur money elsewhere.....
    CommentQuote
  • aam_aadmi,

    You are very knowledgeable; more importantly, very balanced and honest in your advice. A GREAT asset to the community.
    CommentQuote
  • yupp, xpreway looks gud.

    I was looking to invest in Royal park but park facing nothing is available in small size units :(
    CommentQuote
  • at this rate (2500-2800), i think one can get plots.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Aam admi,

    I have 2 questions if you can response..shallbe appreciated:

    1) Is it advisable to invest in new Royal City (Purvanchal Chi 5) from a PURE investment perspect..horizon 3-4 yrs.....

    2) Is it advisable to sell a 300sqm YEIDA plot ~9000/-persqm (27lakhs + white) and buy a 200metres in P3 (adjoining chi phi) ~25k per metre ? (again from investment perspect)

    Thanks for oyur help in advance

    Abhi

    -----------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Year 2008.
    Appartment projects by builders launched in CR....prices today....same
    Appartment prices by builders launched in neharpar...prices today...nearly same
    Appartment price by builders in Greater noida...prices today...nearly same

    2008....Resale rate of prices on noida expressway appartments... 5000 psf.....new launches were 3500-4000 psf.......launch prices of new projects in better location on noida expressway...3500 psf

    Resale rates of prices in noida sector 50....5000 psf....new launches across the road...3000 psf

    Resale rate in Greater noida 2500-3700 psf.....launch rates in Greater noida 2200-2800 psf

    There have been many areas which gained....many projects in gurgaon...most of the plotted sectors in greater noida, noida, ghaziabad and faridabad....

    Plot rates in Greater noida increased very steadily over last few years....one of the highest returns were generated in Greater noida where YEA plots have doubled in 1.5 years.

    To cut the long story short.....if you are an INVESTOR...then best go for plots....if u want to try your luck in appartments then go for Noida expressway...

    Noida expressway returns will be most likely be higher than greater noida.....but if you compare standards of living.....Greater noida will be way ahead....but at same time...its best suited for people working on noida expressway, NEPZ, greater noida dn yamuna expressway.

    You have to be clear as to what u want....are u investor or end user....end user has diff requirements....investor has different...

    If the case is 50-50....then its BEST adviced to invest ur money elsewhere.....
    CommentQuote