Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    You have to deal directly with Purvanchal guys.They dont deal through Brokers.There is a e-brochure on their site for this project.BSP is 3100/- 2,00,000 for parking,100 park facing plc etc...

This is what i like while dealing with purvanchal.. No broker bulshit no negotiation.. Its not like shopping in palika bazar :)
    CommentQuote
  • I am the enduser and looking to book 3bhk 1735 sqr feet in purvanchal royal city. I work at sec 126 noida. do you people think it will be a good choice in terms of life there (locality and connectivity wise?
    CommentQuote
  • I was also looking into this society, but the main problem I found there is the connectivity.
    This is the good project but at very poor location. and few of my friends told in reality Locaiton is the biggest factor that matters..

Originally Posted by ShivaniVidit
    I am the enduser and looking to book 3bhk 1735 sqr feet in purvanchal royal city. I work at sec 126 noida. do you people think it will be a good choice in terms of life there (locality and connectivity wise?
    CommentQuote
  • Anuj,
    Did you find any other good option in greater noida?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    I was also looking into this society, but the main problem I found there is the connectivity.
    This is the good project but at very poor location. and few of my friends told in reality Locaiton is the biggest factor that matters..

I am also interested in this project but haven't had a chance to visit this site. After looking at maps/wikimapia, I also feel the location is quite off as of today since I am looking at investment only.

I guess it depends where your livelihood is - if Noida, then I do not think this is a bad deal at all, considering the price (I have not been able to find a project with an equivalent builder in the range Purvanchal is selling at). If Delhi, still fine, you're not that far from South. I do not know if there is any good connectivity if your work is in or around Gurgaon besides using the stretch at Okhla - a nightmare if you have to commute daily.

If you're an end-user, then not a bad choice. Purvanchal is a good builder. Visit some of its previous projects if you get a chance. If you are thinking investment, I would look elsewhere..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    I am also interested in this project but haven't had a chance to visit this site. After looking at maps/wikimapia, I also feel the location is quite off as of today since I am looking at investment only.

I guess it depends where your livelihood is - if Noida, then I do not think this is a bad deal at all, considering the price (I have not been able to find a project with an equivalent builder in the range Purvanchal is selling at). If Delhi, still fine, you're not that far from South. I do not know if there is any good connectivity if your work is in or around Gurgaon besides using the stretch at Okhla - a nightmare if you have to commute daily.

If you're an end-user, then not a bad choice. Purvanchal is a good builder. Visit some of its previous projects if you get a chance. If you are thinking investment, I would look elsewhere..

Thanks for the response. I work in noida 126 (express way) i visited the site today, my only apprehensions are-
    1) there is a farmer alloted area near by
    2) i do not see good connectivity if you dont have ur vehicle sometime
    This will be my lifetime investement therefore seeking for expert advice
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ShivaniVidit
    Anuj,
    Did you find any other good option in greater noida?

try "White House" in sector-PI,Greater noida, good location . rate is 2600 psqft I guess..

This project is just launched..
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I agree with the point of good builder

And regarding connectivity to Gurgaon, I have checked by driving from this project to Gurgoan, it is nearly 70 KM to reach my office in Sector 21, gurgaon. This make it impossible to use if you want to work in gurgaon and stay in this flat.

I would like to explain why I say it is poor connectivity for this project.
    If coming from noida through noida - greater noida express way, then you have to go till parichowk (4 km from one side) to take the U-Turn and then take service road, now after coming back on 4 km of service road u have to move towards arga on service road again for next 2.5 Km. then there have to cross underpass and then u will reach to that location. I believe traffic on service road is always high, and driving nearly 6~7 km on service road may take quite a long time after 4~5 years down the line.

Now the possibility of getting connectivity improve is also impossible as even though this sector seems close to sector 150 of noida but these two location are disconnected by a Drain (naala) which do not have any bridge, and it is not an important location to have bridge on Drain. So the only possible road is the one which is right now available.

And, if you are going from this project to noida then the road which is running parallel to yamuna expressway is too much scary to use, as on the left hand side of that road it is more than 15 feet deep fields, there is no boundary wall or aluminium kind of railling alongwith road. This gets the risk of vehicle slipping increased.

There are no escape roads if something is obstructing this road (malfunction truck, or other car or any accident)...

Other than this the project's specification and builder both are good.
    CommentQuote
    Yes, I agree with the point of good builder

And regarding connectivity to Gurgaon, I have checked by driving from this project to Gurgoan, it is nearly 70 KM to reach my office in Sector 21, gurgaon. This make it impossible to use if you want to work in gurgaon and stay in this flat.

I would like to explain why I say it is poor connectivity for this project.
    1. If coming from noida through noida - greater noida express way, then you have to go till parichowk (4 km from one side) to take the U-Turn and choose service road, now after coming back on 4 km of sevice road u have to move towards arga on service road again for next 2.5 Km. then there have to cross underpass and then u will reach to that location.

Now the possibility of getting connectivity improve is also impossible as this sector seems close to sector 150 of noida but these two location are disconnected by a Drain (naala) which do not have any bridge, and it is not an important location to have bridge on Drain. So the only possible road is the one which is right now there availble.

And, if you are going from this project to noida then the road which is running parallel to yamuna expressway is too much scary as on the left hand side of that road it is more than 15 feet deep fields, there are no excape road if something is obstracting this road (mallfunction truck, or other car or any accident)...

Other than this the project's specification and builder both are good.

You don't follow the right path....
    you don't need to go to Pari chowk..
    just take U-turn from service lane before yummuna expressway/hindon river bridge and you can go across the other side of the expressway through the subway..

Kalindi Kunj metro to Botenical metro is sure coming on expressway, Gurgron will be closer by Metro..
    CommentQuote
  • Great analysis Anuj. Gurgaon would be tough unless Metro is ready in GN. You would then have to go to GN (the opposite way) to go to Gurgaon but that is still better than driving during work hours. I for example do not use Metro so its a tough choice if I have to drive that far each day.

Thanks for clearing the approach, Cookie. I look forward to visiting this place and was also wondering if there was a better way to reach here.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolatta
    Great analysis Anuj. Gurgaon would be tough unless Metro is ready in GN. You would then have to go to GN (the opposite way) to go to Gurgaon but that is still better than driving during work hours. I for example do not use Metro so its a tough choice if I have to drive that far each day.

Thanks for clearing the approach, Cookie. I look forward to visiting this place and was also wondering if there was a better way to reach here.

why is your avatar upside down?
    CommentQuote
  • Dear Cookie, I will try to see this path next time I visit there.

Regarding metro, If even today someone want to come Gurgaon from Noida, using metro it takes nearly 2 hours, and that too with too much crowd in train. Not sure if I can survive such travelling condition for long time.

Too be very frank, I found even crossing republic better investment than this. I was following Purvanchal builder from past 1~1.5 year, that time I did not have the money to buy in their 137 project. I was waiting for there next project, and this one is making me to think very hard to choose just because of the poor location.
    CommentQuote
    Dear Cookie, I will try to see this path next time I visit there.

Regarding metro, If even today someone want to come Gurgaon from Noida, using metro it takes nearly 2 hours, and that too with too much crowd in train. Not sure if I can survive such travelling condition for long time.

Too be very frank, I found even crossing republic better investment than this. I was following Purvanchal builder from past 1~1.5 year, that time I did not have the money to buy in their 137 project. I was waiting for there next project, and this one is making me to think very hard to choose just because of the poor location.

don't get confused.
    Amity Metro will connect to Hauz Khas metro via Kalindi Kunj..it will take max one hour then.. south delhi even closer from Expressway..

you can check the number metro stations..
    Honestly crossing repulic is bad for investment..for end use one can consider..Govt has no plans for NH-24 even in future..
    CommentQuote
  • If somebody is working in Gurgaon then it makes no sence to live in GN and do daily travelling.Better live in Gurgaon or in Dwarka in Delhi.As regards location of royal city it is quite good as in future it will have best of both yamuna expressway and Noida since it is at the very start of YE.It takes only 15 minutes to reach Sector 18 from chi-v sector by own car.The YE is the future of NCR as the highway is by far the best of the country and of the highest world standards.There is a quality of life there and i believe then some noida sectors where they are already looking like slum.The builder has got quite a reputation and the price as of now is quite reasonable.One has to pay almost Rs 2000/- PSF more for NE properties.So this is also a big plus for this project.Another project Durva Greens which is coming alongside royal city is minimum 2600 sq.feet and is priced more then 1 crore.So there is more quality in vicinity.In three years I think this property should give really good returns considering the price it is available at the moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    If somebody is working in Gurgaon then it makes no sence to live in GN and do daily travelling.Better live in Gurgaon or in Dwarka in Delhi.As regards location of royal city it is quite good as in future it will have best of both yamuna expressway and Noida since it is at the very start of YE.It takes only 15 minutes to reach Sector 18 from chi-v sector by own car.The YE is the future of NCR as the highway is by far the best of the country and of the highest world standards.There is a quality of life there and i believe then some noida sectors where they are already looking like slum.The builder has got quite a reputation and the price as of now is quite reasonable.One has to pay almost Rs 2000/- PSF more for NE properties.So this is also a big plus for this project.Another project Durva Greens which is coming alongside royal city is minimum 2600 sq.feet and is priced more then 1 crore.So there is more quality in vicinity.In three years I think this property should give really good returns considering the price it is available at the moment.

I second ........
    CommentQuote