Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

any latest info on this project.I saw advertisement by Purvanchal in Today's Times of India and also 10 days back full page advert.in HT Delhi.Has anybody booked here recently and how things are shaping up here.Is it a good idea to invest here,and what is the current rate going on here...

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
      any latest info on this project.I saw advertisement by Purvanchal in Today's Times of India and also 10 days back full page advert.in HT Delhi.Has anybody booked here recently and how things are shaping up here.Is it a good idea to invest here,and what is the current rate going on here...
      Resale not allowed in this project..
      Thanks

Comment

What's the latest price in CLP?

Comment

Qny one having floor plans ?

Comment

please check there website for price and information about floorplan .
            Current bsp is 3100 per sq ft.
            Purvanchal Group ::

Comment

Thanks for the info.Does it make sense to buy here at this rate.Any idea about the future prospects of chi-v sector and this purvanchal project.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                Resale not allowed in this project..
                I heard they are going to allow resale after 50% payment... Anyway purvanchal did buy back if you want to exit (at 100-200 lower than current price) , so not so bad wrt resale

Comment

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
                  Thanks for the info.Does it make sense to buy here at this rate.Any idea about the future prospects of chi-v sector and this purvanchal project.
                  After seeinvg ATS rates going above 5k, nearest reputed builer... 3100 in CLP is not a bad price

Comment

Friends,

Today I have booked a 1735 sqft flat, I did not get any discount, 3100 is bsp at which I have booked. I am getting afraid about the future price of this project. also, the total amount is 63 Lacs, quite tough for me, I have to take the loan of 45 lacks.

Any idea how much much amount of appreciation may we get in next 1 year...

Regards,
                    Anuj
                    Regards,
                    Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Thanks Kaydee.How abt the future of chi-v sector.Isn't it bit in the corner.How is this project compared to ATS Paradiso.In one year as Anuj asked how much appreciation can we expect.Also till how long is this 3100 CLP price expected to remain.Please enlighten...

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X