Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Congratulations for your purchase. I wish your decision brings happiness to your family.

May I know, at what floor and in which tower have you booked? and what price did u get? Did you book 1735 size or some other?

Regards,
    Anuj

Thank You.
    Floor 12, 1735 unit (non plc). Price 3100 psf + extra.
    CommentQuote
    Could you please check if it is visible now?

Yes it is visible now. Thanks. Very good calculation. Have you also calculated for
    1970 ?
    CommentQuote
  • According to their BBA given by Purvanchal to the buyers total carpet area is 1374 Sq feet for 1735 Super Area flats.The price of 3100 PSF + other charges is stagnant for last three months.I am not sure when are they planning to increase it.aapforyou is bang on in his analysis of the project.This has a bright future.But an increase of just 1500 to 2000 PSF is not a great appreciation in 3 years,especially when the total outgo would be close to 64 lakhs for the 1735 SQ Feet flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Quicksilver
    According to their BBA given by Purvanchal to the buyers total carpet area is 1374 Sq feet for 1735 Super Area flats.The price of 3100 PSF + other charges is stagnant for last three months.I am not sure when are they planning to increase it.aapforyou is bang on in his analysis of the project.This has a bright future.But an increase of just 1500 to 2000 PSF is not a great appreciation in 3 years,especially when the total outgo would be close to 64 lakhs for the 1735 SQ Feet flat.

Totally agree for the lines colored in blue. And the time is more than 3 years, in fact close to 4 years.

Regarding the price increase, I don't want them to increase it for next 1 month, as I have still unable to take the decision to go with this project or not :-), existing buyers please forgive me for my this desire :-D

And the carpet area which they are claiming is doubtful. It could be possible they are including walls and balconies in their calculation, but for me I believe the raw carpet area is where u can actually put the carpet, and that is the one which should be observed. I always check the carpet area with and without balconies, and appreciate projects having better carpet area (without balconies) - but, that is my personal view of observing and it may be differ from others (specially builder's people).
    CommentQuote
  • Although you never know about prices.If things fall in place for GN metro,night safari, and development along Yamuna Expressway one might get good appreciation.Also the fact is where to purchase in this price with a good builder in a decent location.ATS is the only comparable builder in GN but their projects are priced at 4500 BSP starting.Purvanchal is a very good brand name in Noida circles,that is for sure.So hope for the best.
    CommentQuote
  • R u sure metro will be in 1km radius from this project? Even when the noida expressway is around 2.5 km from here.

Originally Posted by royalcity
    Now when Greater noida has increased FAR to 3.5, how many more floors will be constructed in this project ?

This project like 95% of rest lies within 1 km from Proposed metro line so FAR will be hiked here also.

No builder will let go of the Increased FAR advantage
    CommentQuote
    R u sure metro will be in 1km radius from this project? Even when the noida expressway is around 2.5 km from here.

No this project is not under 1KM radius from proposed metro.
    nearest proposed metro station from this project is located somewhere between Yummuna expressway interchange and Galgotia Campus One on expressway.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by royalcity
    Gnoida authority have proposed metro link from Galgotia to Jaypee Sports city in a different phase

This sector comes well within 1 km of Proposed metro route. Its no where mentioned that FAR will increase only in phase 1 metro or phase 2 or phase 3.

LOL

Sporty City Metro will come after 20 years..
    don't worry.. and this project will be delivered in 3-4 years..

once Project is delivered, Builder can't increase FAR.
    CommentQuote
  • You are missing the point completely.

It doesnt matter if metro comes in 2 years or 20 years. As long as Its officially Proposed and passed by Gnida authority, FAR can be raised.

Noida extension FAR has been raised already.Do you see any metro there ?

Next in line is Noida expressway and Next will be this proposed route.

Its a matter of time, within 1-2 years, all these projects will be allowed high FAR

All the authority needs to do is to pass a proposal for the metro route.

Even NCRPB have supported this and also the courts.

This will not stop in Noida extension.
    CommentQuote
    You are missing the point completely.

It doesnt matter if metro comes in 2 years or 20 years. As long as Its officially Proposed and passed by Gnida authority, FAR can be raised.

Noida extension FAR has been raised already.Do you see any metro there ?

Next in line is Noida expressway and Next will be this proposed route.

Its a matter of time, within 1-2 years, all these projects will be allowed high FAR

All the authority needs to do is to pass a proposal for the metro route.

Even NCRPB have supported this and also the courts.

This will not stop in Noida extension.

Don't worry.. NE and YEA Metro have not been approved by Authority.
    CommentQuote
  • Then how come Noida extn FAR has been increased to 3.5 already ?

All these lines have been approved in principle, they will be announced at different times over the next 1-3 years.

FAR of Gnoida has been increased 3 times in past 1 year.

I am certain all new projects will eventually be allowed FAR of 3.5 in the coming 1-2 years.

Thats the only way left to make a lot of money for builder, now that farmers have stopped giving land to them at dirt cheap rates
    CommentQuote
    Then how come Noida extn FAR has been increased to 3.5 already ?

All these lines have been approved in principle, they will be announced at different times over the next 1-3 years.

FAR of Gnoida has been increased 3 times in past 1 year.

I am certain all new projects will eventually be allowed FAR of 3.5 in the coming 1-2 years.

Thats the only way left to make a lot of money for builder, now that farmers have stopped giving land to them at dirt cheap rates

Far Increase in NE has nothing to do with metro..
    They have increased FAR to get funds
    CommentQuote
    I was calculating the carpet area of Purvanchal Royal City - 1735 sqft flat. The carpet ratio is not very good, it is even lesser than lotus zing, paras tiera, ajnara defodill.

I had an impression that the builder is good and this project is in Greater Noida that too on higher side of pricing, so this must at least have a better carpet ratio. But it is nothing different from all other. :-(

Whats your opinion on this friends?

Following is the image that shows calculations.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21582

Hi,

Can you please upload the calculation for carpet area for 1970 ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/Farmers-stop-construction-work-in-Greater-Noida/articleshow/18325183.cms

Any impact on Royal City?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Sandsan,

Following are the calculations for their 1970 sqft flat.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21791

Regards,
    Anuj

Originally Posted by sandsan
    Hi,

Can you please upload the calculation for carpet area for 1970 ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Sandsan
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote