Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Hi Sandsan,

Following are the calculations for their 1970 sqft flat.
    https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=21791

Regards,
    Anuj

Thanks Anuj.

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • I have 3 Questions:

1. Gnida, NCRPB and courts have made it clear that if land has been acquired from farmers, max. Utilization should be done. Keeping this and builders in mind, Gnida has clearly said that within 1km on either side of any proposed metro in their region will entitle the builder to high FAR of 3.5.

Now the catch is the word ''Proposed line'' not actual. Meaning Gnida authority in order to help builders in yamuna expressway also may simple draw a line on their master plan and get it approved.

Infact i read it on news that Gnida has also agreed in principle to have a metro route from galgotia to sports city in next phase.

Meaning this project has 90% chances of utilizing a high FAR as well, which he may get in next 2 years.

2. I asked the builder what are the chances of increase, to which he said, if govt. Gives them high FAR then their management decides depending on stage of construction.

Which i interpret as....OF COURSE we will use, and increase no. Of floors
    if not in phase 1, but for sure in next phases

3. I read it somewhere that courts have directed builders not to charge for car parkings. Is it true ?

Living in Greater Noida means, keeping 2 cars for sure., if u and ur wife work.
    CommentQuote
  • Even I had a similar discussion with the builder (Royal City) regarding F.A.R. As per them, the project is already on the higher side of F.A.R (they mentioned 3.2). They have confirmed me that for this phase, they are not going to increase the tower heights. But for the next phase, new tower heights will be 26+.

Yes, as per the courts builders can not sell out their parking. Because of this, all builders are now giving users "parking as a service" for the same cost (15.L - 2L) but with additional service tax. Earlier Service tax used to be around 3.09% (75% material + 25% service), but since parking is a service, they are charging full 12.36% on parking amount.

It's the case with all the builders in GN (the ones I know of).

One interesting thing I found recently - In CASA Grand 2, builder is asking for flat 3450 psf including everything (no extra at all). This reduces the service tax on Extra charges, but increases the CLP installments.
    CommentQuote
  • As far as FAR is concerned.

This is what they have mentioned in Allotment letter.

The developer has planed the entire project on said "land" on the basis of proposed FAR of 3.50 and approximately 2700 units of different szies, club house, construction of other facilities and one tower for commercial activities will be constructed.

The entire area of said "land" shall be developed two phases. The phase-1 consisting of ~1250 units shall be developed first and phase-2 will be developed on the basis of prevailing byelaws of Greater Noida authority at that time.

The maps have been sanctioned by GNIDA on the basis of prevailing FAR by GNIDA at present norms, but it is clearly explained to the allot-tee that after approval of proposed FAR 3.50 by the state government, the developer will get re-sanctioned the maps from GNIDA as per oroginal planing for phase-2 to achieve the entire available FAR.

I hope this clarifies your doubts for FAR.
    CommentQuote
  • BTW friends, if you are looking for a flat in this area, my suggestion will be go for flats which have express view. Try visiting "Proview Technocity", and go to one their 10+ floor and have a view of expressway. It's simply AWESOME. Will try to upload some pics soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandsan
    As far as FAR is concerned.

This is what they have mentioned in Allotment letter.

The developer has planed the entire project on said "land" on the basis of proposed FAR of 3.50 and approximately 2700 units of different szies, club house, construction of other facilities and one tower for commercial activities will be constructed.

The entire area of said "land" shall be developed two phases. The phase-1 consisting of ~1250 units shall be developed first and phase-2 will be developed on the basis of prevailing byelaws of Greater Noida authority at that time.

The maps have been sanctioned by GNIDA on the basis of prevailing FAR by GNIDA at present norms, but it is clearly explained to the allot-tee that after approval of proposed FAR 3.50 by the state government, the developer will get re-sanctioned the maps from GNIDA as per oroginal planing for phase-2 to achieve the entire available FAR.

I hope this clarifies your doubts for FAR.

I am a first time buyer and not sure about BBA. If there is some clause, which I don's like, do builders agree to change it at all for a person (if I try hard). I will be going for getting my BBA soon, so just wanted to check.
    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • No the builder is not going to change anything for an individual, does not matter how hard an individual try.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    BTW friends, if you are looking for a flat in this area, my suggestion will be go for flats which have express view. Try visiting "Proview Technocity", and go to one their 10+ floor and have a view of expressway. It's simply AWESOME. Will try to upload some pics soon.

waiting for pics...

Thank you
    CommentQuote
  • any idea when the installment for escavation complition will come for this project. Although I have not yet purchased in this project, but was calculating my financials incase I buy in it.
    CommentQuote
  • Anuj,

Builder hasn't asked for installment for the start of excavation yet. It will be long time before the next installment "casting of basement roof slab" i think min 6 months.

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandsan
    Anuj,

Builder hasn't asked for installment for the start of excavation yet. It will be long time before the next installment "casting of basement roof slab" i think min 6 months.

Regards
    Sandsan

Builder will be demanding for the next installation based on construction progress of tower/building a person has booked in or is it when something get's completed for the whole phase of the project?
    So when a builder says - "Casting of Basement Roof Slab" - it's actually "Casting of Basement Roof Slab of the tower you have booked in" or is it "Casting of Basement Roof Slab of the whole phase II"?

Thanks,
    Aap4You
    CommentQuote
  • your tower...
    CommentQuote
  • when is purvanchal going to raise BSP next.Any idea ? The price of 3100 is stagnant for last 4 months.
    CommentQuote
  • BSP increase in April 2013

They want to sell more flats in the current financial year
    CommentQuote
  • How will it help them if they sell more flat in current financial year only. Just wanted to understand this angle.

Also, may I request you for the source of this information?

Originally Posted by GUNGUN28
    They want to sell more flats in the current financial year
    CommentQuote