Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

    I believe following are the full form of NIU GU and GBU.
    NIU: Noida International University
    GU: Galgotia University
    GBU: Gautam Buddha University

    Now, looking at this list I am getting a feeling that Greater Noida might be turned to be an educational city rather than a city with lots of job opportunities. If it happens, then I believe price will not escalate much, as JOBs are the prime and center most reason for the development of any area.

    Please share your views on this.

    Regards,
    Anuj



    Originally posted by lalitonhp View Post
    NIU GU and GBU will be operatioanl in another 5 years. Cookie Bhai I have been workinG very closely with NIU. But the other development is concentrated in this side I mean comm. Which is very less after Gamma II. So I think there will be a reverse development from tech zone towards Pari Chowk.
    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

    Comment


    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

      Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
      I believe following are the full form of NIU GU and GBU.
      NIU: Noida International University
      GU: Galgotia University
      GBU: Gautam Buddha University

      Now, looking at this list I am getting a feeling that Greater Noida might be turned to be an educational city rather than a city with lots of job opportunities. If it happens, then I believe price will not escalate much, as JOBs are the prime and center most reason for the development of any area.

      Please share your views on this.

      Regards,
      Anuj
      GN was always poised 2 be an educational city and never a IT hub...they tried 2 promote it a lot but they failed miserably as Gurgaaon,Manesar and Sohan road are much ahead of noida and greater noida....

      Comment


      • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

        Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
        I believe following are the full form of NIU GU and GBU.
        NIU: Noida International University
        GU: Galgotia University
        GBU: Gautam Buddha University

        Now, looking at this list I am getting a feeling that Greater Noida might be turned to be an educational city rather than a city with lots of job opportunities. If it happens, then I believe price will not escalate much, as JOBs are the prime and center most reason for the development of any area.

        Please share your views on this.

        Regards,
        Anuj
        Well there are SEZ land too in large numbers alloted to builders..
        it depends on how things move in future.

        and also main greater noida has not many new launches like Noida and NE. so supply is in check..
        Last edited January 10 2013, 09:46 AM.
        Thanks

        Comment


        • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

          Someone told that the boundry wall is done and looks like constrcution is going to start soon

          Comment


          • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

            Hi Kaydee,

            Yes, I was there on this sunday and the boundary wall is done and excavation was on going. This was my first visit to this site, I notice that if you are coming from Noida on noida expressway (from mahamaya to parichok direction) then it is quite tough to reach this location. This is some sort of drawback with this project.

            Regards,
            Anuj

            Originally posted by Kaydee View Post
            Someone told that the boundry wall is done and looks like constrcution is going to start soon
            Regards,
            Anuj Chauhan

            Comment


            • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

              Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
              Hi Kaydee,

              Yes, I was there on this sunday and the boundary wall is done and excavation was on going. This was my first visit to this site, I notice that if you are coming from Noida on noida expressway (from mahamaya to parichok direction) then it is quite tough to reach this location. This is some sort of drawback with this project.

              Regards,
              Anuj
              Why? Isn't that you can hop onto Yamuna expressway, take 360 dgree and then turn into a service/slip road and then take a right from the Underpass towards this area - having ITL Nimbus, Technocity, Purvanchal etc. projects?

              Comment


              • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                i feel the price is on much higher size. you can go for RTM PARSVNATH PANORMA at the same rate.exellant location and internal layout is nice.buy a handed over flat.just visit.....hope u will like it!

                Comment


                • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                  royalciy you can't negotiate with Purvanchal guys.They never budge on their rates and they are famous for it.Current price is Rs 3100/- BSP + other charges and they are likely to increase it according to their marketing guy...

                  Comment


                  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                    Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
                    royalciy you can't negotiate with Purvanchal guys.They never budge on their rates and they are famous for it.Current price is Rs 3100/- BSP + other charges and they are likely to increase it according to their marketing guy...
                    they are struggling to sell it..you should decide wisely..its big size flats with limited resale options..

                    Comment


                    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                      I agree with quicksilver and Milind.. Considering 3100 bsp, 3300 is a good price but you can always try..
                      Some RTM is a good option if you want to pay all upfront and stay there.. Benifit with UC is u pay slowly over 3-4 yrs

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X