Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • any update on unit being sold in royal city ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    any update on unit being sold in royal city ?


    Well...the official statement from Purvanchal has been "400 Bookings ho gayi hain sir" for the last 3-4 months. It's neither increasing nor decreasing.
    My guess is, bookings will increase after some construction has been done (after basement/1st/2nd floor, sample flat etc).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    Well...the official statement from Purvanchal has been "400 Bookings ho gayi hain sir" for the last 3-4 months. It's neither increasing nor decreasing.
    My guess is, bookings will increase after some construction has been done (after basement/1st/2nd floor, sample flat etc).

    Not bad response I would say since it has no small size units of 2 BHK.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Not bad response I would say since it has no small size units of 2 BHK.


    And also because of the fact that starting prices are 60+...that too in GN... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    And also because of the fact that starting prices are 60+...that too in GN... :)

    yesh I meant the same.

    "Dhurva Greens" located in the same sector also has big size flats only.
    CommentQuote
  • Installment

    Any idea about intallment. Excavation one?
    CommentQuote
  • March end or mid of April. Depending upon your tower. Better you give them a call and ask specifically for your tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GUNGUN28
    Any idea about intallment. Excavation one?


    No information/notice from builder so far. I have been told that builder will be sending a demand letter atleast 1 month in advance.
    My guess for excavation demand is also Apr 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Got to know Rates probably to revise in March 1st week
    CommentQuote
  • Installment - tower 8

    Friends...any idea about the next installment?
    CommentQuote
  • Few updates I have got:
    1. Now the prices will be revised in March end / April 2013 (after the new Site office is constructed and shifted, and new brochures are printed).
    2. Attaching latest site photos of constructions. These are of tower 12A (13th tower). Excavation is going on in other towers.
    3. Next demand (on completion of excavation) is going to happen very soon - for towers 12 and 12A.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Also, there is this yahoo group for all the buyers (only) of this project.

    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/purvanchalroyalcity/join
    CommentQuote
  • Have they asked for installment for excavation yet.They have also changed the completion date to September 2016 from March 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • @Quicksilver,

    When you say they have changed completion date, what exactly you mean?They have already signed agreement with buyer's.
    Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, in my BBA also, dates are March 2016 only. I have just checked the latest price list on their website (http://www.purvanchalconstruction.com/images/current-pro/royal-city-price-list.pdf) and there are 2 differences:
    1. Maintenance Fees clause has been changed
    2. Possession date clause has been changed.
    CommentQuote