Sort by :
Filter by :
- any update on unit being sold in royal city ?CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by commonmen123any update on unit being sold in royal city ?
Well...the official statement from Purvanchal has been "400 Bookings ho gayi hain sir" for the last 3-4 months. It's neither increasing nor decreasing.
My guess is, bookings will increase after some construction has been done (after basement/1st/2nd floor, sample flat etc).CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by aap4youWell...the official statement from Purvanchal has been "400 Bookings ho gayi hain sir" for the last 3-4 months. It's neither increasing nor decreasing.
My guess is, bookings will increase after some construction has been done (after basement/1st/2nd floor, sample flat etc).
Not bad response I would say since it has no small size units of 2 BHK.CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by cookieNot bad response I would say since it has no small size units of 2 BHK.
And also because of the fact that starting prices are 60+...that too in GN... :)CommentQuote1Flag
- Originally Posted by aap4youAnd also because of the fact that starting prices are 60+...that too in GN... :)
yesh I meant the same.
"Dhurva Greens" located in the same sector also has big size flats only.CommentQuote0Flag
Any idea about intallment. Excavation one?CommentQuote0Flag
- March end or mid of April. Depending upon your tower. Better you give them a call and ask specifically for your tower.CommentQuote0Flag
- Originally Posted by GUNGUN28Any idea about intallment. Excavation one?
No information/notice from builder so far. I have been told that builder will be sending a demand letter atleast 1 month in advance.
My guess for excavation demand is also Apr 2013.CommentQuote1Flag
- Got to know Rates probably to revise in March 1st weekCommentQuote0Flag
- Installment - tower 8
Friends...any idea about the next installment?CommentQuote0Flag
- Few updates I have got:
1. Now the prices will be revised in March end / April 2013 (after the new Site office is constructed and shifted, and new brochures are printed).
2. Attaching latest site photos of constructions. These are of tower 12A (13th tower). Excavation is going on in other towers.
3. Next demand (on completion of excavation) is going to happen very soon - for towers 12 and 12A.CommentQuote3Flag
- Also, there is this yahoo group for all the buyers (only) of this project.
- Have they asked for installment for excavation yet.They have also changed the completion date to September 2016 from March 2016.CommentQuote0Flag
When you say they have changed completion date, what exactly you mean?They have already signed agreement with buyer's.
- Yes, in my BBA also, dates are March 2016 only. I have just checked the latest price list on their website (http://www.purvanchalconstruction.com/images/current-pro/royal-city-price-list.pdf) and there are 2 differences:
1. Maintenance Fees clause has been changed
2. Possession date clause has been changed.CommentQuote0Flag