Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Exactly.How they can change the clauses like that.People who have done bookings earlier are supposed to pay 2000 per month maintenance,and in new terms they have omitted that.Unfair on existing buyers.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it something fishy about Purvanchal now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Is it something fishy about Purvanchal now?

Kuch toh chakkar hai... If someone knows something, please share.
    CommentQuote
  • We are about to finalize a deal with Purvanchal, hope everything is fine :)
    CommentQuote
  • What price did you Get?
    CommentQuote
  • Anyone have the EMI calculation based upon CLP?

If not then I would make one from myself.
    CommentQuote
    We are about to finalize a deal with Purvanchal, hope everything is fine :)

There is lot of confusion (atleast I am confused). There are plenty of people who have booked with BBA stating date of March 2016. And now, if the new price list (on builder's website) shows September 2016, how will the possessions be done. If I take the possession of my flat and construction is still going on in my complex (and for next 6 months), then how can I move in. Although BBA states a clause of 5 Rs per sqft penalty from builder, but everyone know, that getting that money from any builder like living a nightmare.
    Planning to visit Purvanchal's office on this weekend. They are quite genuine people, and I hope things would get answered / resolved properly. Let's see what happens.
    CommentQuote
  • We got offer Rs 3100 psf in CLP (after Rs. 125 discount).
    CommentQuote
  • @aap4you

Please let us know after your visit to PRC office, what are there plans ?
    Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
    Anyone have the EMI calculation based upon CLP?

If not then I would make one from myself.

I have made the XLS but looks like forum rules doesn't allow to attach the same.

Anyway have uploaded on Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mlihfziqpnptpc/Purvanchal-Royal-City-EMI.xlsx

Have assumed 10.40 roi and bankable amount is 85%, let me know your feedback.

It's for 1735 sqft corner flat in CLP, have added few columns on top of Purvanchal payment plan.
    CommentQuote
  • And also looking for the recommendations for tower choice as I am looking for self use with some delay :-)

Reason is simple, not living in rented flat, later is the better option for me :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Arif

I am also thinking to finalise the flat for my personal use.

have u talk to any bank for loan., as I cnfrmd from builder he said u need to have 10-15% amount up front from ur pocket rest will be bank financed.

Is that true??

One more thing about the excel sheet made by you, loan is not given on the excel sheet....
    CommentQuote
  • Just checked dmrc site .
    look at row 23 .showing metro from noida to pari chowk ..
    so it is good news for greater noida. sooner or later metro will come to G.Noida

DMRC : Project Update
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    Just checked dmrc site .
    look at row 23 .showing metro from noida to pari chowk ..
    so it is good news for greater noida. sooner or later metro will come to G.Noida

DMRC : Project Update

Appreciation would be delayed of PRC but once started it would beat all near by areas, probably in next 4-5 years, by the time we start living as there would be very few investors.

And expect better construction quality and standard living out there.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rajeevpodar
    Hi Arif

I am also thinking to finalise the flat for my personal use.
    have u talk to any bank for loan., as I cnfrmd from builder he said u need to have 10-15% amount up front from ur pocket rest will be bank financed.
    Is that true??

One more thing about the excel sheet made by you, loan is not given on the excel sheet....

Rajiv, that's always the case, banks only provides 80 percent or max 85, rest you have to give from your pocket.

Current XLS assuming 85 percent of loan amount, still have to bit tweak it because I was targeting bank loan right after 10 percent and rest of 5 somewhere in the last.

Also looking for trench emi option which looks good to me for CLP.

Would provide more analysis in sometime.
    CommentQuote