Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Originally posted by Quicksilver View Post
    If somebody is working in Gurgaon then it makes no sence to live in GN and do daily travelling.Better live in Gurgaon or in Dwarka in Delhi.As regards location of royal city it is quite good as in future it will have best of both yamuna expressway and Noida since it is at the very start of YE.It takes only 15 minutes to reach Sector 18 from chi-v sector by own car.The YE is the future of NCR as the highway is by far the best of the country and of the highest world standards.There is a quality of life there and i believe then some noida sectors where they are already looking like slum.The builder has got quite a reputation and the price as of now is quite reasonable.One has to pay almost Rs 2000/- PSF more for NE properties.So this is also a big plus for this project.Another project Durva Greens which is coming alongside royal city is minimum 2600 sq.feet and is priced more then 1 crore.So there is more quality in vicinity.In three years I think this property should give really good returns considering the price it is available at the moment.
    I second ........
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
      Yes, I agree with the point of good builder

And regarding connectivity to Gurgaon, I have checked by driving from this project to Gurgoan, it is nearly 70 KM to reach my office in Sector 21, gurgaon. This make it impossible to use if you want to work in gurgaon and stay in this flat.

I would like to explain why I say it is poor connectivity for this project.
      If coming from noida through noida - greater noida express way, then you have to go till parichowk (4 km from one side) to take the U-Turn and then take service road, now after coming back on 4 km of service road u have to move towards arga on service road again for next 2.5 Km. then there have to cross underpass and then u will reach to that location. I believe traffic on service road is always high, and driving nearly 6~7 km on service road may take quite a long time after 4~5 years down the line.

Now the possibility of getting connectivity improve is also impossible as even though this sector seems close to sector 150 of noida but these two location are disconnected by a Drain (naala) which do not have any bridge, and it is not an important location to have bridge on Drain. So the only possible road is the one which is right now available.

And, if you are going from this project to noida then the road which is running parallel to yamuna expressway is too much scary to use, as on the left hand side of that road it is more than 15 feet deep fields, there is no boundary wall or aluminium kind of railling alongwith road. This gets the risk of vehicle slipping increased.

There are no escape roads if something is obstructing this road (malfunction truck, or other car or any accident)...

Other than this the project's specification and builder both are good.
      Hi Anuj,

As Cookie explained, you are using wrong path to reach the project. Also, if Greater Noida is a bad destination for people working in Gurgaon then Gurgaon is bad destination for people in Noida/GN. If you are IT sector (Sector 21 Gurgaon -> Aricent/Amdocs?) then I guess greater noida does not seem good place to live for you but let me tell you my case. I was working in Greater Noida and purchased Jaypee flat on expressway in May/June. But I got an offer from another organization and had to shift to Gurgaon. It'll take sometime for a project to complete. So don't go by where it is situated. You never know where you will be in couple of years (If in IT industry). Just consider what your pocket has to offer. You can always sell your project in future and buy a new one...

Regards,
      Ashootosh

Comment

Originally posted by royalcity
        After taking many views, I have decided to put my purchase in this project ON HOLD.

Main reasons which were repeated by many people i seeked advice from were...Waiting SC verdict in NE, if cleared would still be available in 3500 psf range.
        Location of NE is far better and some good builders are there too.

Lastly the layout plans of flats are wasting lot of space in balconies and drawing rooms. There are 1400 sq.ft flats available in Noida with 3 same size b.rooms only with smaller balcony and drawing room.
        Price of 1400 sq.ft in Noida is around 65 lakhs only.

So have decided to wait
        I have lived many years in a flat with small balcony and i really miss sitting, having a cup of t in a big balcony... For me a big balcony is not waste of space rather it gives you openness and if facing is good then lots of sunlight...

Comment

Originally posted by Kaydee View Post
          I have lived many years in a flat with small balcony and i really miss sitting, having a cup of t in a big balcony... For me a big balcony is not waste of space rather it gives you openness and if facing is good then lots of sunlight...
          I too like the floor plan because of wide balconies. For me too big balconies and drwaing room are the points of attraction.

After considering all the inputs, i am getting strong positive vibes to book my flat in it

Comment

Probably will open with after price has increased to their desired level.

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            why is your avatar upside down?
            LOL it wasn't meant to be that way.
            Last edited January 25 2013, 09:37 PM.

Comment

I think property rate will shoot up after metro coming to greater noida ...

Comment

In my opinion property rates will shoot up much before the coming of metro.The big reason is that the rates are quite low right now in GN compared to Noida and NE.In Noida prices are touching 5500 to 6000 PSF and on Noida Expressway they are between 4500 to 5500.If you see the quality of life,it is much better in GN where they have planned roads and fresh air whereas Noida is fast turning into an urban slum.Areas near Sec18 market are giving competiton to Karol Bagh and Pahar Ganj in Delhi in terms of congestion and noise levels.And with the NE the driving distance is just 15 minutes from Pari Chowk to sector 18.So people will definately prefer to live in a quite and well developed area like GN in future.Also there is massive development coming alongwith Yamuna Expressway alongwith future metro plans.So the future is very very bright for projects like Royal city Purvanchal where compared to Noida and NE prices are much more reasonable and also the quality and assurance of a sound builder like Purvanchal.Just imagine DLF announcing a project in chi-v near the site of Purvanchal and people will run to pay even 5000 PSF + additional charges.Nobody will ask a word about the location.So I think the future of royal city is quite good and prices should appreciate handsomely in near future.

Comment

Can you suggest a better sector.This sector is very nicely placed at the very start of Yamuna Expressway and the end of Noida expressway.It is also very near to proposed night safari and the few universities ( i am forgetting their names ).The builder is quite good.You can reach sec-18 market in around 15 minutes.Agreed that it is encircled by other projects but the quality of this builder should stand out amongst all the projects in the vicinity and if given a choice in this sector people will definitely prefer to buy here rather then some shady projects like proview and casa royale and others.quality always wins in the end...

Comment

In real estate waiting means you pay more,so decide for urself.You know how Indian justice system works and how much time it takes.It may so happen that by the time you wait and the decision for Noida Extention comes,people might get the allotment of purvanchal royal city.

Comment

I think Purvanchal Royal City is a good option for UC property in this region. If the builder delivers the way he's been doing since now, I think this society will be the best among the rest in this region. I am planning to book one 3BHK for myself here very soon.
                      One question for senior member - Will the recent happenings related to order by Green Tribunal going to affect the construction / timings of this project?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X