Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by Anoop Kumar
    I was looking at wikimapia and discovered that on yamuna expressway opposite chi v, there is two long commercial belt including space for a 5 star hotel. To confirm it, I had a look on GN Masterplan 2021 which really shows two long commercial belt opposite chi v. if the land gets developed as per the master plan, the property in chi v esp Purvanchal Royal City will definitly have great impact on their valuation. Am I right in my assessment?

That's true Anoop, that's why Chi V is one of the best sector in GN main and also close to Noida Expressway.

I have heard, Earth Infra Ltd. would construct the commercial, it's (Chi V) going to be the gold in the future.

Let's see what happens tomorrow, if everything goes well then it would be an added advantage.
    CommentQuote
  • This property will definitely be one of the best in the region. Before booking in PRC, I too had lot of doubts about the location/future etc. But, when I visited nearby places like Great Adventure Mall, Stellar and Earthcon studio/commercials, Budh F1 Track, NIIT and space booked for Wipro & Infosys etc, I was certain about the future prospects of this place. That's about Chi V.

Why Purvanchal - Just because of the track record of the builder, the quality of their product and I have seen all the projects in Delhi/NCR of this builder (also living in one of them).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    This property will definitely be one of the best in the region. Before booking in PRC, I too had lot of doubts about the location/future etc. But, when I visited nearby places like Great Adventure Mall, Stellar and Earthcon studio/commercials, Budh F1 Track, NIIT and space booked for Wipro & Infosys etc, I was certain about the future prospects of this place. That's about Chi V.
    Why Purvanchal - Just because of the track record of the builder, the quality of their product and I have seen all the projects in Delhi/NCR of this builder (also living in one of them).

Hey Bro

Sorry for being off-topic.
    what's the status of "The Great Adventure Mall"?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hey Bro

Sorry for being off-topic.
    what's the status of "The Great Adventure Mall"?

Cookie Ji - The mall is definitely not a happening place as of now. But as far as status is concerned, It's fully built and New York Film Academy is running their campus over there with courses about film making, acting, camera work etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Cookie bhai mall is completely built. this is wholly booked also. As I am a reGular commuter on this road, I can tell you if there is some specific industrial development in NCR, all the industrialist should look now towards this area. Stellar, Cosmic, Wipro, NIIT, Ansals, AMR, GBU, NIU and a lot
    CommentQuote
  • Guys i owned a flat in tower 8 and since their is no sign of early possession I want to buy another RTM or close to RTM flat asap. Kindly guide me which project will be good for end use as well as long term investment. Shall I go for LB phase 2 now or shall I go for LP or Purvanchal RP. Which one will be bestest in long term and any suggestion for other projects with best location and builder relaibility. FYI my budget is max 85 lakh for 3bhk apartment
    CommentQuote
  • All projects are Good and in my opinion, we should not abuse Gut of any potential buyer by classifyinG certain project as poor.
    There are several veterans here and according to them only few projects are Good.

Since your budget is very Good, I think you should Go for a built up house or just stretch a bit and buy a plot in Swarna NaGri (Greater Noida: 60% inhabited but with mix Gentry, if you dont have any problem with Gentry)

I suggest you to look for 200 sqm builtup house in SIGMA (less inhabited), ATS paradiso in Greater Noida. In Noida most of the so called Good builders does not hv Good floor plans. As per construction Quality, Good builder in my opinion is Purvanchal and Jaypee. Go for PRP, its best society. in Jaypee delays are inevitable.

WARNING: This forum is Good only for Gaining knowledge. Use your leGs and Brains to find out what your actual requirement is and who fulfills it. I am telling you there is no less cement used today because yeh aaj ki date main sabse tuchcchi chori ho Gayi hai. Look for the workmanship. If you want to have clubs and all, be ready to sell out around 5 to 8 k every month for maintenance of same. These clubs have been exclusive USPs of 3 C and ATS. I dont know how RWA will maintain it.
    CommentQuote
  • In the series of anouncements/inauguration being made today by UP CM for Noida, GN and YE , I find no mention regarding Night Safari, the much hyped Project. Every sales guy invariably makes a reference to it in his sales pitch.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Anoop Kumar
    In the series of anouncements/inauguration being made today by UP CM for Noida, GN and YE , I find no mention regarding Night Safari, the much hyped Project. Every sales guy invariably makes a reference to it in his sales pitch.

Anoop, any update about Metro in the news?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Anoop, any update about Metro in the news?

No news of Metro..it still a distant dream.:(
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    No news of Metro..it still a distant dream.:(

Cookie Bhai, sara mood kharab ho gya :(
    CommentQuote
  • 8 हजार करोड़ के 9 प्रोजेक्ट टॉप प्रायोरिटी पर : सीईओ

Apr 3, 2013, 08.00AM IST पवन सिंह ॥ ग्रेटर नोएडा
    ग्रेटर नोएडा अथॉरिटी की टॉप प्रायोरिटी पर मेट्रो, नाइट सफारी, हेलिपोर्ट, कन्वेंशन सेंटर समेत नौ प्रोजेक्ट हैं। इन प्रोजेक्ट्स की अनुमानित लागत आठ हजार करोड़ रुपये है। सीईओ रमा रमण के मुताबिक इनमें से कुछ प्रोजेक्ट पर काम शुरू हो चुका है जबकि अन्य प्रोजेक्ट पर काम जल्द शुरू हो जाएगा। सबसे ऊपर ग्रेटर नोएडा में मेट्रो प्रोजेक्ट शुरू करना है। सीईओ ने बताया कि अगस्त से नोएडा सिटी सेंटर से सेक्टर-82, भंगेल, नोएडा-ग्रेटर नोएडा एक्सप्रेस-वे परी चौक, अल्फा-1, नॉलेज पार्क-4 होते हुए बोड़ाकी तक आने वाले मेट्रो लाइन का काम शुरू हो जाएगा। इस प्रोजेक्ट पर अथॉरिटी पांच हजार करोड़ खर्च करेगी। दूसरे नंबर पर गंगाजल प्रोजेक्ट है।
    सीईओ ने बताया कि शहर में 85 क्यूसेक गंगाजल लाया जाना है। तीन फेज में बंटे इस प्रोजेक्ट का फर्स्ट पूरा हो गया है। इस पर अथॉरिटी ने 97 करोड़ खर्च किए हैं। 317 करोड़ रुपये का कार्य प्रगति पर है। इस प्रोजेक्ट के प्रस्तावित कार्यों पर 320 करोड़ रुपये खर्च होंगे। इस प्रोजेक्ट पर कुल 734 करोड़ रुपये की लागत आएगी। सीईओ ने बताया कि दिल्ली-हावड़ा रेल मार्ग पर चार रेलवे ओवर ब्रिज बनाए जाएंगे। बोड़ाकी रेलवे स्टेशन के निकट, मारीपत रेलवे स्टेशन के निकट, अजायबपुर रेलवे स्टेशन और समतल-बिसरख मार्ग पर आरओबी बनेंगे। इन पर अथॉरिटी 354 करोड़ रुपये खर्च करेगी।
    सीईओ ने बताया मुर्शदपुर गांव के निकट बनने वाली विश्व की चौथी नाइट सफारी पर भी जल्द काम शुरू हो जाएगा। इसके लिए जल्द ही ग्लोबल टेंडर जारी कर दिया जाएगा। नाइट सफारी की डिटेल्ड प्रोजेक्ट रिपोर्ट तैयार है। इस प्रोजेक्ट पर अथॉरिटी 675 करोड़ खर्च करेगी। नॉलेज पार्क में गलगोटिया कॉलेज के निकट 25 एकड़ में अथॉरिटी हेलिपोर्ट का भी निर्माण कराएगी। सीईओ ने बताया कि इस प्रोजेक्ट का डिजाइन फाइनल किया जा रहा है। इस पर 100 करोड़ रुपये खर्च किए जाएंगे। कन्वेंशन सेंटर भी अथॉरिटी की टॉप प्रायोरिटी पर है। नॉलेज पार्क में ही 31 एकड़ में बनने वाला कन्वेंशन सेंटर भी अथॉरिटी के अहम प्रोजेक्टों में शामिल है। सीईओ ने बताया कि इसका डिजाइन फाइनल कर लिया गया है। जल्द ही इस प्रोजेक्ट पर काम शुरू हो जाएगा। इस पर अथॉरिटी 500 करोड़ खर्च करेगी। सीईओ ने बताया कि ग्रेटर नोएडा वेस्ट में बिजली की डिमांड पूरी करने के लिए एक 220 केवी सबस्टेशन और तीन 33 केवी सबस्टेशन का निर्माण किया जाएगा। सबस्टेशनों पर अथॉरिटी 70 करोड़ खर्च करेगी। सीईओ ने बताया कि शहर में विभिन्न स्थानों पर सात सीवेज ट्रीटमेंट प्लांट का भी निर्माण कराया जाएगा। इस प्रोजेक्ट पर अथॉरिटी 520 करोड़ रुपये खर्च करेगी। उन्होंने बताया कि सभी प्रोजेक्ट पर अथॉरिटी के 7953 करोड़ खर्च होंगे।
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status of PRC, anybody been there recently?

I got 3 demands (till the start of Excavation) in one go after booking in tower 12 A, going to start to apply for home loan from HDFC now.

Anybody has any good sales person (from HDFC) no. who offering better discount in processing fee?
    CommentQuote
  • Itan sannata kyon hai bhai :)
    CommentQuote
  • Now let's go social, yes we are on Facebook too :)

https://www./groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/

facebook dot com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/

Strictly for the real buyers only, it's a closed group so all the information is private to the group, you have to provide the booking detail in order to join.

Have questions/suggestions around, let's discuss there, surly we won't be having broker lobby there, let's go and get it.
    CommentQuote