Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Collapse
X
Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

    Hi Sandsan,

    Following are the calculations for their 1970 sqft flat.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	PurvanchalRoyalCity_1970.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	83.7 KB
ID:	2188317

    Regards,
    Anuj

    Originally posted by sandsan View Post
    Hi,

    Can you please upload the calculation for carpet area for 1970 ?
    Thanks in advance.
    Regards
    Sandsan
    Regards,
    Anuj Chauhan

    Comment


    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

      Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
      Hi Sandsan,

      Following are the calculations for their 1970 sqft flat.
      [ATTACH]21791[/ATTACH]

      Regards,
      Anuj
      Thanks Anuj.

      Regards
      Sandsan

      Comment


      • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

        I have 3 Questions:

        1. Gnida, NCRPB and courts have made it clear that if land has been acquired from farmers, max. Utilization should be done. Keeping this and builders in mind, Gnida has clearly said that within 1km on either side of any proposed metro in their region will entitle the builder to high FAR of 3.5.

        Now the catch is the word ''Proposed line'' not actual. Meaning Gnida authority in order to help builders in yamuna expressway also may simple draw a line on their master plan and get it approved.

        Infact i read it on news that Gnida has also agreed in principle to have a metro route from galgotia to sports city in next phase.

        Meaning this project has 90% chances of utilizing a high FAR as well, which he may get in next 2 years.


        2. I asked the builder what are the chances of increase, to which he said, if govt. Gives them high FAR then their management decides depending on stage of construction.

        Which i interpret as....OF COURSE we will use, and increase no. Of floors
        if not in phase 1, but for sure in next phases

        3. I read it somewhere that courts have directed builders not to charge for car parkings. Is it true ?

        Living in Greater Noida means, keeping 2 cars for sure., if u and ur wife work.

        Comment


        • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

          Even I had a similar discussion with the builder (Royal City) regarding F.A.R. As per them, the project is already on the higher side of F.A.R (they mentioned 3.2). They have confirmed me that for this phase, they are not going to increase the tower heights. But for the next phase, new tower heights will be 26+.

          Yes, as per the courts builders can not sell out their parking. Because of this, all builders are now giving users "parking as a service" for the same cost (15.L - 2L) but with additional service tax. Earlier Service tax used to be around 3.09% (75% material + 25% service), but since parking is a service, they are charging full 12.36% on parking amount.

          It's the case with all the builders in GN (the ones I know of).

          One interesting thing I found recently - In CASA Grand 2, builder is asking for flat 3450 psf including everything (no extra at all). This reduces the service tax on Extra charges, but increases the CLP installments.
          Last edited January 7 2016, 11:56 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

          Comment


          • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

            As far as FAR is concerned.

            This is what they have mentioned in Allotment letter.

            The developer has planed the entire project on said "land" on the basis of proposed FAR of 3.50 and approximately 2700 units of different szies, club house, construction of other facilities and one tower for commercial activities will be constructed.

            The entire area of said "land" shall be developed two phases. The phase-1 consisting of ~1250 units shall be developed first and phase-2 will be developed on the basis of prevailing byelaws of Greater Noida authority at that time.

            The maps have been sanctioned by GNIDA on the basis of prevailing FAR by GNIDA at present norms, but it is clearly explained to the allot-tee that after approval of proposed FAR 3.50 by the state government, the developer will get re-sanctioned the maps from GNIDA as per oroginal planing for phase-2 to achieve the entire available FAR.

            I hope this clarifies your doubts for FAR.

            Comment


            • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

              BTW friends, if you are looking for a flat in this area, my suggestion will be go for flats which have express view. Try visiting "Proview Technocity", and go to one their 10+ floor and have a view of expressway. It's simply AWESOME. Will try to upload some pics soon.

              Comment


              • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                Originally posted by sandsan View Post
                As far as FAR is concerned.

                This is what they have mentioned in Allotment letter.

                The developer has planed the entire project on said "land" on the basis of proposed FAR of 3.50 and approximately 2700 units of different szies, club house, construction of other facilities and one tower for commercial activities will be constructed.

                The entire area of said "land" shall be developed two phases. The phase-1 consisting of ~1250 units shall be developed first and phase-2 will be developed on the basis of prevailing byelaws of Greater Noida authority at that time.

                The maps have been sanctioned by GNIDA on the basis of prevailing FAR by GNIDA at present norms, but it is clearly explained to the allot-tee that after approval of proposed FAR 3.50 by the state government, the developer will get re-sanctioned the maps from GNIDA as per oroginal planing for phase-2 to achieve the entire available FAR.

                I hope this clarifies your doubts for FAR.
                I am a first time buyer and not sure about BBA. If there is some clause, which I don's like, do builders agree to change it at all for a person (if I try hard). I will be going for getting my BBA soon, so just wanted to check.
                Thanks

                Comment


                • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                  No the builder is not going to change anything for an individual, does not matter how hard an individual try.

                  Comment


                  • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                    Originally posted by aap4you View Post
                    BTW friends, if you are looking for a flat in this area, my suggestion will be go for flats which have express view. Try visiting "Proview Technocity", and go to one their 10+ floor and have a view of expressway. It's simply AWESOME. Will try to upload some pics soon.
                    waiting for pics...

                    Thank you
                    Thanks

                    Comment


                    • Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

                      any idea when the installment for escavation complition will come for this project. Although I have not yet purchased in this project, but was calculating my financials incase I buy in it.
                      Regards,
                      Anuj Chauhan

                      Comment

                      Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X