Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • aam aadmi is banned. he can't reply you.
    CommentQuote
  • Anybody else who's confident of GRNOIDA chi 5 area pls give your views...

Thx

A
    ---------------------
    Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    aam aadmi is banned. he can't reply you.
    CommentQuote
  • looking at the rate, purvanchal is definitely not a good investment option.

no idea abt chi 5.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by pravinchaudhary
    at this rate (2500-2800), i think one can get plots.

they are selling purvanchal heights at 2350,which is ready to move in.so i dont think they will keep rate of royal city more than this.if it is launched at rates which u r saying then certainly it will be a bad buy.also seeing the state of amrapali castle i dont think they will launch it above 2500 psf.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    they are selling purvanchal heights at 2350,which is ready to move in.so i dont think they will keep rate of royal city more than this.if it is launched at rates which u r saying then certainly it will be a bad buy.also seeing the state of amrapali castle i dont think they will launch it above 2500 psf.

i am not saying. i have no idea. i read the rate on this thread only.
    CommentQuote
  • seeing the turmoil in noida extension,will it be wise to invest in yamuna expressway projects?how can we be sure that purvanchal royal city or this area is safer from the fire of noida extension?i am willing to put my money in royal city but how to ensure safety?
    CommentQuote
  • talked to purvanchal today and was very relieved to know that royal city land is registered to them.they didn't tell anything about rate,expected launch time told is last week of july or first week of august.
    CommentQuote
  • Any updates on this project...?
    CommentQuote
  • My 3 friends are ready with cheque in hand for this project...but no news.

Builder...One of the Best in Noida...NOT in Marketing and Hype..But ACTUAL Delivery quality and maintenance

Location...In mu opinion it has very good location...as its bang on Yamuna expresssway and can have the MOST beautiful view of this World class expressway.

As expressway is by Jaypee and will be well maintained in terms of landscaping and above all Lighting....This sector will benefit a lot

I visited the site and about 4-5 projects are coming on one row...all expressway facing with a Green belt in front of them.

I saw Massive High mast Lights being erected along the expressway...so this area will be having good lighting and nearly 24 hrs active traffic

Big Underpass already exists which connects this sector to the Largest roundabout in Gnoida near Unitech heights seamlessly

Grand venezia and Radisson are 2-3 kms DIRECT approach from this sector

DISTANCE WISE to Noida and Delhi....Its same as projects bang on pari chowk....

NEGATIVE: A Village behind this sector

No Local Sector market around
    So basically apart from what you will get in commercial inside the complex...You will have to drive 2-3 kms for everything else

If Purvanchal will launch a Low density project with MAXIMUM 65-70 Flats per acres..and no LIG Units like 700-800 sq. feet flats...then I have 3 Ready buyers

The question is...if Purvanchal will follow what others are doing....High Density..Small Units....Or actually make people think to travel further 12-14 kms to greater noida for open and large flats.

Lets see

In my opinion...If Greater noida builders provide Less Dense and Bigger appartments at Same price than Noida expressway projects....then people will get a good choice...and will consider to travel that extra 12-15 kms

That has always been the beauty and advantage of Greater noida....More Big..More open...flats in a beautifully landscaped and planned city...

I for one..will never recommend anyone to buy a flat of having density more than 80-90 flats per acres and small units like 700-800 sq. feet in Greater noida main city.....Its pointless
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

Has this project been launched as yet? I don't see any mention of this project on their website.

When do you think is the launch date?

Best,

Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • I have never been to GN but considering this project just becuase of the builder credibility, i think it will be less tension with this builder and looking at their records we can expect a decent apartment for end use.

How far is this location from sec 143...
    CommentQuote
  • Just now i was talking to one broker and he said project launch is expected in 2 months...but nothing for sure...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    I have never been to GN but considering this project just becuase of the builder credibility, i think it will be less tension with this builder and looking at their records we can expect a decent apartment for end use.

How far is this location from sec 143...

Visit Gnoida and then see yourself.

Distances and Google maps have NO MEANING in RE

If this Project is launched at less than 60-65 Flats per acre and minimum flat size of 1100-1200 sq. feet....at rates around 2800 psf all inclusive....It will be a Catch.....Builder is TOP CLASS...with a 100% Track record...unmatched in Noida...and Location is pretty Good

If density is more than 80 flats per acre...then i will myself ask my friends to look for something else...

No point living in High density flat in Greater noida....
    CommentQuote
  • I am outside India at this time so have to rely on the google to check locations... :(
    I know the xrrsway area very well as i was working in sec 125 but have never been to GN.

I agree with you if the flat density is less then this project makes 100% sense, travelling 10 kms on xprsway isn't that bad or even better than using service lanes to reach a sector around xprsway.

Originally Posted by aam aadmi

If this Project is launched at less than 60-65 Flats per acre and minimum flat size of 1100-1200 sq. feet....at rates around 2800 psf all inclusive....It will be a Catch.....Builder is TOP CLASS...with a 100% Track record...unmatched in Noida...and Location is pretty Good

If density is more than 80 flats per acre...then i will myself ask my friends to look for something else...

CommentQuote
  • As you are very familiar with this area so how do you rate it in terms of safety in comparison to the Xprsway projects...

Originally Posted by aam aadmi

CommentQuote