Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    What is the construction status of PRC, anybody been there recently?

I got 3 demands (till the start of Excavation) in one go after booking in tower 12 A, going to start to apply for home loan from HDFC now.

Anybody has any good sales person (from HDFC) no. who offering better discount in processing fee?

Arif bhai , I am planning to go to site on weekend ..will share some photograph .

For loan you can try bank bazaar . they are giving Rs 5000 cash back .

Home Loan Interest Rates | Apply Home Loan | Compare Housing Loan Rates India - BankBazaar
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    Arif bhai , I am planning to go to site on weekend ..will share some photograph .

Home Loan Interest Rates | Apply Home Loan | Compare Housing Loan Rates India - BankBazaar

Thanks Sunil, I will check that out.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123

Sunil, any update so far?

I have also heard now rates would only go up in May only.
    CommentQuote
  • WORK ON NOIDA-GREATER NOIDA METRO TO BEGIN SOON
    13 Apr 2013
    ================================================== ======
    Work on the much awaited 30km-long elevated Metro line connecting Noida with Greater Noida via Noida Expressway will start soon. PUNITA writes
    Noida and Greater Noida authorities are gearing up to start the construction work on the 30km-long elevated Metro line connecting Noida with Greater Noida from the middle of this year after the final approval of the DPR (detailed project report) came in.
    Earlier estimated to cost around Rs 5,000 crore, the revised estimate of the cost of extension of the Metro line from City Centre in Sector 32, Noida, to Bodaki in Greater Noida is now Rs 6,000 crore, including land cost.
    The extension of the Metro project is to be funded by both the authorities and will be built by the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC). The proposed Metro line will have 22 stations, with 15 stations under Noida's jurisdiction and seven under Greater Noida.
    According to the DPR prepared by the DMRC, the construction work will be completed by 2016. The DMRC estimates that nearly 65,000 passengers would be using the Metro every day. The Noida-Greater Noida Metro track is estimated to costs around Rs 125-150 crore per km.
    The Metro line will run along Noida-Greater Noida Expressway. The line will extend from City Center in Sector 32 in Noida and terminate at Depot Station (Bodaki).
    The proposed stations on the route will come up in Sector 51,
    Sector 50, Sector 78, Sector 101, Sector 81, Dadri Road, Sector 83, Sector 137, Sector 142, Sector 143, Sector 144, Sector 147, Sector 153, and Sector 149, Noida and Knowledge Park 2, Pari Chowk, Alpha 1, Alpha 2, Knowledge Park 4, and Depot Station Bodaki in Greater Noida.
    The authorities have also approved a proposal to extend the City Center Metro line by 6.67km to Sector 62, touching NH-24. In addition, the Noida-Greater authorities have decided to go ahead with civil work on the Metro link between Noida and Greater Noida West (Noida Extension).
    The authorities of the twin cities will raise funds for the project through real estate development. For this, the authorities have proposed to increase FAR from existing 2.75 to 3.5 in certain areas. A 1km special corridor along Noida-Greater Noida Expressway is being developed for this purpose. The FAR would be sold in grouphousing projects dotting the expressway.
    The existing Sector 32-based Noida City Centre Metro line will be extended up to Noida Extension via Sector 72. The 7km-long stretch will cost around Rs 1,400 crore of which Rs 1,100 crore would be shared by the Noida and Greater Noida authorities, depending on the territory falling under their jurisdiction.
    At least two stations are proposed to be built on this line. The City Centre Metro station, which is proposed to link Sector 62, would branch out at Sector 71 to take the line till Noida Extension (Greater Noida West).
    A 4km line between Kalindi Kunj and Botanical Garden in Noida will be constructed at a cost of Rs 845 crore. The Noida authority will pay Rs 492 crore for this. Another extension, nearly 6.7km long, will be made on the line from Sector 32 to Sector 62, at a cost of Rs 1,816 crore. The Noida authority has agreed to pay Rs 1,923 crore for this project.
    Tarun Shienh, the CMD of Premia Projects Ltd, says, "The Noida-Greater Noida Metro project will be a boon for the twin cities and resolve the connectivity and traffic issues faced by residents of these cities."
    Rakesh Yadav, the MD of Antriksh Group, says: "The work on extension of the Metro line will bring a lot of cheer among buyers. A lot of uncertainty was looming over this region, but now, the confidence of investors and end users in this area is back and it will lift the prospects of real estate sector here."
    Ashwani Prakash, the executive director of Paramount Group, says: "The extension of the Metro line to Greater Noida will certainly improve connectivity and reduce the travel time to Delhi, which in turn will helps boost the realty market of the regions like Noida Expressway. In addition, it will also help in clearing any uncertainty or doubts in the minds of numerous homebuyers and investors who were counting upon this decision – this project has brought a lot of security into the investment made here."
    Anil Sharma, the CMD of Amrapali Group, says: "The importance of any residential area around Delhi depends on its connectivity to Delhi and the travel time taken to a particular location in the capital city. The extension of the Metro network will improve connectivity and reduce the travel time to Delhi, which will boost the market prospect of this region."
    R K Arora, the CMD of Supertech Limited, says: "The recent positive developments on the new alignment of the Metro network will encourage the entire real estate industry to continue with the good work in the region and collectively build dream homes for thousands of aspiring homebuyers."
    QUICK
    BITES
    THE EXTENSION OF THE METRO PROJECT IS TO BE FUNDED BY BOTH THE AUTHORITIES AND WILL BE BUILT BY THE DMRC. THE PROPOSED METRO LINE WILL HAVE 22 STATIONS, WITH 15 STATIONS UNDER NOIDA’S JURISDICTION AND SEVEN UNDER GREATER NOIDA
    THE METRO LINE WILL RUN ALONG NOIDA-GREATER NOIDA EXPRESSWAY. THE LINE WILL EXTEND FROM CITY CENTER IN SECTOR 32 IN NOIDA AND TERMINATE AT DEPOT STATION (BODAKI)..

Reference - http://ncrhomes.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/NOIDA-GREATER-NOIDA-METRO-TOI-News.jpg
    CommentQuote
  • Hello Everyone,

I've joined IREF recently and have gone through this entire forum.

I have been looking to buy a unit for end-use in Greater Noida.

I have been living in Purvanchal SS-II on rent for sometime and liked it very much.

As a corollary i got interested in PRC also visited their site and talked to the sales representatives there.

Rate they quoted to me was Rs. 3100 PSF and no discount.

Can anyone suggest if there is any way to negotiate (Broker etc...) and get some discount or rate they quoted is allright.

Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
    Manoj
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Monu, even i am in same boat. looking for end use.

this rate you wrote is all inclusive or bsp.

what is their all inclusive rate?
    CommentQuote
  • This is BSP, additional charges like Car Parking: 2L, Club Membership 1L etc...are also there...
    CommentQuote
  • ya,then i think its ok rate. as i too was offered same rate. no discount.

i also tried brokers but no discount.

i am interested in 3 bhk. they gave you good inventory ?
    CommentQuote
  • I believe people here have booked in the project...so a few more questions?
    1. Flats are on Freehold or on lease rent.
    2. Is there any cost escalation clause in agreement.
    3. Carpet Area Vs Super Built Up Area

Can anyone throw some light on above queries...
    CommentQuote
  • Monu, i am not buy till now but this detail i already took from builder

all flats in noida and greater noida is leasehold for 90 years, no freehold
    Price of booking time will remain fixed, escalation fre
    loading is around 30% which is standard in noida builder

i am not happy with approach road and distance from pari chowk
    rest everything looks in order.

also they havent launched total project but phase 1 only.
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal marketing guys will clearly spell out while dealing that the rates are fixed and there will be no discount at all. I booked the flat during pre-launch and I got a good rate. Keeping in mind the builder's reputation and delivered projects, 3100 is a good rate as prices are escalated in NE.
    CommentQuote
  • if you dont mind disclosing can you please tell what was All incl. deal you got in prelaunch?
    CommentQuote
  • I am not hiding anything..I booked on the very first day I was waiting for the launch for almost 2 years...2800 PSF + other charges. So the only difference is Rs 300 psf as rest of the charges remains same.
    CommentQuote
  • Thats good price man !!

Have they launched phase 2 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Phase 2 will take time as they have recently started Phase 1, most probably by that time rates would have gone up due to so many good things would have started i.e. DMIC, Metro etc.

That's what everybody's waiting for and the day surly would come sooner or later.

Btw we have PRC Facebook group for actual buyers at https://www.facebook . com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/
    CommentQuote