Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Anuj,

Builder hasn't asked for installment for the start of excavation yet. It will be long time before the next installment "casting of basement roof slab" i think min 6 months.

Regards
    Sandsan

Comment

Originally posted by sandsan View Post
      Anuj,

Builder hasn't asked for installment for the start of excavation yet. It will be long time before the next installment "casting of basement roof slab" i think min 6 months.

Regards
      Sandsan
      Builder will be demanding for the next installation based on construction progress of tower/building a person has booked in or is it when something get's completed for the whole phase of the project?
      So when a builder says - "Casting of Basement Roof Slab" - it's actually "Casting of Basement Roof Slab of the tower you have booked in" or is it "Casting of Basement Roof Slab of the whole phase II"?

Thanks,
      Aap4You

Comment

your tower...

Comment

when is purvanchal going to raise BSP next.Any idea ? The price of 3100 is stagnant for last 4 months.

Comment

BSP increase in April 2013

They want to sell more flats in the current financial year

Comment

How will it help them if they sell more flat in current financial year only. Just wanted to understand this angle.

Also, may I request you for the source of this information?

Originally posted by GUNGUN28 View Post
              They want to sell more flats in the current financial year
              Last edited February 7 2013, 09:09 AM.
              Regards,
              Anuj Chauhan

Comment

Originally posted by anuj.mca View Post
                How will it help them if they sell more flat in current financial year only. Just wanted to understand this angle.

Also, may I request you for the source of this information?
                LOL, Anuj, it's nothing just a wild guess by gungun, I hope (s)he not a broker.

BTW overall sell is quit low all along the expressway and GN still need to catch up a lot.

Comment

Guys..I am not broker..I bought a flat there..I am in constant touch with a guy from Purvanchal marketing pool as I am in overseas (just to know the installment due date)..I asked him the rate revision query very casually and he tole me that they may revise it next financial year.

BTW, it's very logical as they may wish to show more sale in the current financial year.

Comment

It's strange how marketing guys speak before and after the sale is closed. Before - "Sir, we will be touching 4000-4100 psf by end of this year for sure"....After (immediately after you give the cheque) - "Boss, it will be around 3400-3500 psf by end of year"...
                    I also had a talk regarding price revision, and I was told that it will be done after March only, and marketing guys have requested Mr. Shah Alam and other Sr. Mgmgt, not to revise the prices before that. For the next installment - I've been told that it will be in April or End of March (My tower is 12a)

But still, I am not that worried. As I know it's a good builder and will definitely be delivering his best in this project. It's the biggest project that Purvanchal has done so far.
                    Other projects in this area which will be RTM soon are already having price of 3600-4000 psf. So I have no doubt about the appreciation this project is going to get. But will require some time.

Comment

Originally posted by aap4you View Post
                      It's strange how marketing guys speak before and after the sale is closed. Before - "Sir, we will be touching 4000-4100 psf by end of this year for sure"....After (immediately after you give the cheque) - "Boss, it will be around 3400-3500 psf by end of year"...
                      I also had a talk regarding price revision, and I was told that it will be done after March only, and marketing guys have requested Mr. Shah Alam and other Sr. Mgmgt, not to revise the prices before that. For the next installment - I've been told that it will be in April or End of March (My tower is 12a)

But still, I am not that worried. As I know it's a good builder and will definitely be delivering his best in this project. It's the biggest project that Purvanchal has done so far.
                      Other projects in this area which will be RTM soon are already having price of 3600-4000 psf. So I have no doubt about the appreciation this project is going to get. But will require some time.
                      That's true bro, on a long run undoubtedly this would be one of the best project around no matter we see the metro there or not.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X