Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Finally there is a 100/- price hike from May 1st, just confirmed with the PRC sales guy, one more reason to enjoy :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Visited the site this weekend. Construction is in full swing. One of the tower's construction has reached till ground floor. They have also built and moved-into a new (and huge) site office.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by monuverma
    Hello Everyone,
    I've joined IREF recently and have gone through this entire forum.
    I have been looking to buy a unit for end-use in Greater Noida.
    I have been living in Purvanchal SS-II on rent for sometime and liked it very much.
    As a corollary i got interested in PRC also visited their site and talked to the sales representatives there.
    Rate they quoted to me was Rs. 3100 PSF and no discount.
    Can anyone suggest if there is any way to negotiate (Broker etc...) and get some discount or rate they quoted is allright.
    Any feedback is appreciated.

Regards,
    Manoj

Dear Manoj - I am also living in SS-II for last 2-3 years. Just by looking at this society and getting feedback from plenty of people about the builder, I finally booked an apartment on PRC in Feb. I also tried very hard to get some prices negotiated below 3100 psf basic, but was not able to achieve so.
    Anyways, I am quite relaxed after dealing with this builder (so far), and also got completed the bank financing process from IDBI. From builder side everything was smooth, but IDBI process wasn't that easy.
    Also, just saw Arif's post today, looks like prices might go up next week.

Cheers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    Dear Manoj - I am also living in SS-II for last 2-3 years. Just by looking at this society and getting feedback from plenty of people about the builder, I finally booked an apartment on PRC in Feb. I also tried very hard to get some prices negotiated below 3100 psf basic, but was not able to achieve so.
    Anyways, I am quite relaxed after dealing with this builder (so far), and also got completed the bank financing process from IDBI. From builder side everything was smooth, but IDBI process wasn't that easy.
    Also, just saw Arif's post today, looks like prices might go up next week.

Cheers.

Any specific reason to choose IDBI over HDFC or other's?

I heard, they have pathetic customer service and relationship.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Any specific reason to choose IDBI over HDFC or other's?

I heard, they have pathetic customer service and relationship.

Very True. Customer service wasn't great and neither the process got completed on time. But the rate of interest is ok, bank is semi-government, and all my processing happened without even visiting the bank in Delhi (from GN). Also, I will definitely be transferring it to SBI after the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Do SBI provides loan on leased properties, if it is ready to move in?

Originally Posted by aap4you
    Very True. Customer service wasn't great and neither the process got completed on time. But the rate of interest is ok, bank is semi-government, and all my processing happened without even visiting the bank in Delhi (from GN). Also, I will definitely be transferring it to SBI after the possession.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

Got SBI Loan @10.1% on PRC on other property mortgage.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

I booked in Dec. 2012 in 3100 and paid 24% till today .If you are getting booking in 3100 then still it is profitable to you .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by anuj.mca
    Do SBI provides loan on leased properties, if it is ready to move in?

Yes. They do. Also, loan on PRC is approved from SBI but need to show equivalent assets/properties.
    CommentQuote
  • @sudhir240962

which tower you have booked ? 24% ? what is the construction status for your tower.

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

It is 12-A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    It is 12-A

Great. I am also in 12-A.
    CommentQuote
  • I could see count is going good in 12-A neighbors on our Facebook page and I am also one of them :)
    CommentQuote
  • Price list has been updated today on Purvanchal website.
    CommentQuote
  • I am evaluating this project. Can somebody please guide me with following points:

1. Are there any brokers whom we can contact for this project? or we need to contact the builder directly?

2. Are there any discounts on offer?

3. Is ICICI bank offering loan on this project?

Regards
    Lokesh
    CommentQuote