Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
956 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    I am evaluating this project. Can somebody please guide me with following points:

1. Are there any brokers whom we can contact for this project? or we need to contact the builder directly?

2. Are there any discounts on offer?

3. Is ICICI bank offering loan on this project?

Regards
    Lokesh

@Lokesh, Purvanchal doesn't deal with brokers, you need to directly deal with them and they are quite transparent to deal with, you wouldn't face any hassle.

Yesterday only there was 100 rupees hike and now revised rates are 3325/-and they will give flat 100 rupees discount to you, try to bargain, you will not succeed :-)

Why ICICI bank only, why not HDFC, SBI or any other bank ?

I have a unit in PRC.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Arif.
    I have a long relation with ICICI and it will be easy for me in ICICI.
    Will check with HDFC. How smooth is SBI to deal with? I heard without contacts , you can't get home loan from SBI.

Yeah i saw they revised prices yesterday :) . Hard luck for me.

Did you face any issues while booking your unit in PRC?
    CommentQuote
    Thanks Arif.
    I have a long relation with ICICI and it will be easy for me in ICICI.
    Will check with HDFC. How smooth is SBI to deal with? I heard without contacts , you can't get home loan from SBI.

Yeah i saw they revised prices yesterday :) . Hard luck for me.

Did you face any issues while booking your unit in PRC?

SBI approval is still in progress but you can do mortgage, anyway at any given point you can do BT later on without additional charges.

Not at all, I have good experience so far and they are professional too, here you have everything is in b & w.

Purvanchal is the only reason to book in GN for me, hope they continue the same reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • @Arif: I am trying to compare flats of A3 and B1 type. Do you see any major differences except servant quarter? I mean what do i really get by paying extra money for A3?

Also i can see that rates are specified for Super Build up area. Any idea about carpet area and build up area?
    CommentQuote
  • Yeah, servant room with toilet is the only difference.

Go for it if you have budget, rates are always considered for super area only btw build up area === carpet area, no difference.

Indeed loading is on higher side in PRC, that's a downside of the project but looks like they would make big lift lobbies and that's the reason of higher loading as per sale's guy.
    CommentQuote
    @Arif: I am trying to compare flats of A3 and B1 type. Do you see any major differences except servant quarter? I mean what do i really get by paying extra money for A3?

Also i can see that rates are specified for Super Build up area. Any idea about carpet area and build up area?

All A3 flats are park facing. So park facing rates will apply to all A3 flats. Additionally if you are keen about sunlight then A3 could give you either morning or evening sunlight not both. In B1 flat like flat # 60, 25,26 and 37 you could get sunlight all the day.
    flat # 26 is road facing so park facing changes would not apply but as ESS will remain upto ground floor only, So you can enjoy park facing view as well as road facing views.
    CommentQuote
  • In tower 12-A, for #59 flats (B1), I think there will be benefit of Yamuna Expressway view, plus sunlight shouldn't be a problem.
    I am in 12A #59
    :)
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

There is a plot infront of block 59 .so there will be no expressway view.
    CommentQuote
  • prc

Is PLC (Park facing) applicable for block 60 (B1) type ?
    CommentQuote
  • Yes there is a plot in front, but for flats in #59, there will be no construction in front - neither from PCW, nor from other builder - casa grand. There should be at-least 60-80 ft open corridor in front of this tower enabling a direct view of YEW.

This is something I analysed before finalising the flat this year (after looking GNIDA Authority Project plans of both the builders).

I hope it remains true. Because the view of YEW is simply amazing. I have seen it from an other society - Technocity.
    :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    Is PLC (Park facing) applicable for block 60 (B1) type ?

I don't think there should be any park facing PLC in this block, as it has only podium in front of it.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

Your judgement for block 59 is good .Purvanchal is asking Rs. 100 as PLC for Park facing .

Anybody has booked in block 60 .
    CommentQuote
  • Hi, After lot of research I am going to book 1725 unit tomorrow. Please let me know which is the east facing tower(s).

I want plenty of sunlight entering my home, so thinking to select the flat above 7th floor. Am I correct here?

Please also let me know, can the sales person there will agree to give me six days back rate (means 3100 BSP)?

Thanks in advance
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the project site yesterday. One thing which came up was that, builder will provide boring water in the apartment.
    Second thing which i was told was that there will not be any RWA and builder will do maintenance job. Can anybody confirm this? Will builder do maintenance for lifetime.

Is it a norm in greater noida to provide boring water in apartments?
    CommentQuote
    I visited the project site yesterday. One thing which came up was that, builder will provide boring water in the apartment.
    Second thing which i was told was that there will not be any RWA and builder will do maintenance job. Can anybody confirm this? Will builder do maintenance for lifetime.

Is it a norm in greater noida to provide boring water in apartments?

yes All builders provide boaring water but authority does charge for this from the builders.
    CommentQuote