Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    I visited the project site yesterday. One thing which came up was that, builder will provide boring water in the apartment.
    Second thing which i was told was that there will not be any RWA and builder will do maintenance job. Can anybody confirm this? Will builder do maintenance for lifetime.

Is it a norm in greater noida to provide boring water in apartments?

yes even in Royal Park they will maintain forever. Its written in BBA as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    Yes there is a plot in front, but for flats in #59, there will be no construction in front - neither from PCW, nor from other builder - casa grand. There should be at-least 60-80 ft open corridor in front of this tower enabling a direct view of YEW.

This is something I analysed before finalising the flat this year (after looking GNIDA Authority Project plans of both the builders).

I hope it remains true. Because the view of YEW is simply amazing. I have seen it from an other society - Technocity.
    :)

That's why even I have chosen tower 12 - A, corner flat :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Hi, After lot of research I am going to book 1725 unit tomorrow. Please let me know which is the east facing tower(s).

I want plenty of sunlight entering my home, so thinking to select the flat above 7th floor. Am I correct here?

Please also let me know, can the sales person there will agree to give me six days back rate (means 3100 BSP)?

Thanks in advance
    Abhishek

If you check the site-plan at PRC website - Purvanchal Group :: tower 26, 27, 59, 60 will have plenty of sunlight due to north east facing direction and they don't have any other tower in front of them .

Anyway sale's guy will guide you to provide the right unit, you wouldn't get any unit below the 8th in 26, 27 and 59,60 are 100% booked, still you can check that out.

I am also trying to get one more deal for my friend on the old rates but they have simply denied because even after 100 rupees hike, they getting more bookings and reaching their target and looks like they would give another hike quit soon due to the same reason.

On top of it, Metro will boost up the entire GN market (if it comes), looks like PRC would also be a dream after 2-3 years or so similar to Noida Expressway if everything goes well, totally my POV.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

Is Park facing PLC is applicable to Tower 12-A block 60 ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962

Yes
    CommentQuote
  • @arif: DO you know how many lifts do they plan to have in each building? Given the length of tower, tht will be an important factor.
    CommentQuote
  • I think 4, don't remember exactly, somebody else please confirm.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes. 4 high speed lifts per tower (including one service lift).
    CommentQuote
  • Hey thanks guys, you have been extremely helpful.

Looking at the discussion, it seems tower 59 is most suitable. Any other tower people want to suggest for a sun facing flat? Looking at the design it seems none of the A3 flats will never be sun facing as they will be under the shadow of other towers, do you guys agree?

Also have they placed any model of the final structure at construction site?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    Hey thanks guys, you have been extremely helpful.
    Looking at the discussion, it seems tower 59 is most suitable. Any other tower people want to suggest for a sun facing flat? Looking at the design it seems none of the A3 flats will never be sun facing as they will be under the shadow of other towers, do you guys agree?

Also have they placed any model of the final structure at construction site?

No, there is no structure placed......
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962

yes, Park facing PLC is applicable in Block 60.
    CommentQuote
  • Friends, I booked yesterday... at BSP 3200. I requested a lot to take booking on previous date at 3100, but he denied, said everything is online hence not possible.

Arif_iq bhai accha hua aapne phele book kar lia... :)

I left the column blank for tower/flat number, which I have to give them today. Working out with valuable inputs given by aap4you and arif_iq.

More to add, very few GOOD inventories left..... :(
    CommentQuote
  • prc

@lokiez

See block 60 in 12-A tower .you will get sunlight from morning to eve.

Sun moves East south and west.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Friends, I booked yesterday... at BSP 3200. I requested a lot to take booking on previous date at 3100, but he denied, said everything is online hence not possible.

Arif_iq bhai accha hua aapne phele book kar lia... :)

I left the column blank for tower/flat number, which I have to give them today. Working out with valuable inputs given by aap4you and arif_iq.

More to add, very few GOOD inventories left..... :(

I think, you may get GF unit easily, if you want but have to pay extra for lawn.

I told you earlier, booking is going good and just wait for Purvanchal Royal City to be finished on Expressway, you would see the entire work force here to fasten the construction.

Anyway congratulations for the booking, you can join the Facebook page of actual buyer's at https://www. facebook. com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/
    CommentQuote
  • Just wanted to tell one thing that Builder has not confirmed that they will do maintenance of project forever. In Silver city they did it for 5 years only. And maintence cost is likely to be arnd Rs. 3 per sft .

Any idea if poorvanchal is going to have stilt flooring for Royal city project?.

Any idea if poorvanchal is going to have stilt flooring for Royal city project?.

Any idea if poorvanchal is going to have stilt flooring for Royal city project?
    CommentQuote