997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

What price did you Get?

Comment

Anyone have the EMI calculation based upon CLP?

If not then I would make one from myself.

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
        We are about to finalize a deal with Purvanchal, hope everything is fine
        There is lot of confusion (atleast I am confused). There are plenty of people who have booked with BBA stating date of March 2016. And now, if the new price list (on builder's website) shows September 2016, how will the possessions be done. If I take the possession of my flat and construction is still going on in my complex (and for next 6 months), then how can I move in. Although BBA states a clause of 5 Rs per sqft penalty from builder, but everyone know, that getting that money from any builder like living a nightmare.
        Planning to visit Purvanchal's office on this weekend. They are quite genuine people, and I hope things would get answered / resolved properly. Let's see what happens.

Comment

We got offer Rs 3100 psf in CLP (after Rs. 125 discount).

Comment

@aap4you

Please let us know after your visit to PRC office, what are there plans ?
            Regards
            Sandsan

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
              Anyone have the EMI calculation based upon CLP?

If not then I would make one from myself.
              I have made the XLS but looks like forum rules doesn't allow to attach the same.

Anyway have uploaded on Dropbox - https://www.dropbox.com/s/5mlihfziqp...-City-EMI.xlsx

Have assumed 10.40 roi and bankable amount is 85%, let me know your feedback.

It's for 1735 sqft corner flat in CLP, have added few columns on top of Purvanchal payment plan.
              Last edited March 15 2013, 12:38 PM.

Comment

And also looking for the recommendations for tower choice as I am looking for self use with some delay :-)

Reason is simple, not living in rented flat, later is the better option for me :-)
                Last edited January 7 2016, 11:57 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Hi Arif

I am also thinking to finalise the flat for my personal use.

have u talk to any bank for loan., as I cnfrmd from builder he said u need to have 10-15% amount up front from ur pocket rest will be bank financed.

Is that true??

One more thing about the excel sheet made by you, loan is not given on the excel sheet....
                  Last edited January 7 2016, 11:57 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Just checked dmrc site .
                    look at row 23 .showing metro from noida to pari chowk ..
                    so it is good news for greater noida. sooner or later metro will come to G.Noida

DMRC : Project Update
                    Last edited March 17 2013, 12:25 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by commonmen123 View Post
                      Just checked dmrc site .
                      look at row 23 .showing metro from noida to pari chowk ..
                      so it is good news for greater noida. sooner or later metro will come to G.Noida

DMRC : Project Update
                      Appreciation would be delayed of PRC but once started it would beat all near by areas, probably in next 4-5 years, by the time we start living as there would be very few investors.

And expect better construction quality and standard living out there.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X