Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Prc

if the maintenance is rs 3 per sqft then Purvanchal will lose its edge, having a dense project with high maintenance doesn't makes sense, then is better to go for kamrup housing with better specs and better loading in terms of number of flats.
    CommentQuote
  • Royal city price plan does not include IDC, EDC. Purvanchal marketing person says Lease rent will take care of it. Can somebody confirm this please? As i can see most of other builders have specifically stated EDC, IDC component.

Also, I checked with purvanchal ..there will not be nay stilt floors in current phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    Royal city price plan does not include IDC, EDC. Purvanchal marketing person says Lease rent will take care of it. Can somebody confirm this please? As i can see most of other builders have specifically stated EDC, IDC component.

Also, I checked with purvanchal ..there will not be nay stilt floors in current phase.

Yeah, it's only lease rent which you need to pay.

I need to revisit the BBA one more time, as far I remember Purvanchal will take care the maintenance (lifetime)

They haven't disclosed the maintenance charges yet and it must be reasonable for sure.
    CommentQuote
  • This is the clause that BBA has for maintenance (for flats booked till March-Apr). I am not sure about the flats booked after the PCW renewed the booking forms/price lists.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Now in the revised BBA, they have removed the lines which talks about fixed charges and Rs. 0.85/- psft of super area, they keeping it subjective and not sure what we would be ending up paying.

And I amn't sure how they going to handle 2 diff. ways of paying maintenance charges, it must be normalized before possession.
    CommentQuote
  • I think we should assume that for the first year, the maintenance charges will be as per what old BBAs were having (at max). Builder can not charge these charges from different people in different ways unless they are giving different services to consumer. At-least I am not going to pay a penny more to the builder than the minimum maintenance charge taken from anyone.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    I think we should assume that for the first year, the maintenance charges will be as per what old BBAs were having (at max). Builder can not charge these charges from different people in different ways unless they are giving different services to consumer. At-least I am not going to pay a penny more to the builder than the minimum maintenance charge taken from anyone.

yeah and essentially it helps to the new buyers like me :)

So the last conversation which I had with Sale's guy, they may decrease the maintenance charges that's why they removed it from BBA but I have slight doubt about the statement.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys .. i did a little survey ... the maximum height of tower in front of royal city is 16 . Given this, how do you rate A3 flats above 16th floor in unit 11 Tower 10? It will give the view of yamuna expressway + longest view in front .

I know unit 59 in tower 12 A has been most sought after but in my view Tower 10 unit 11 looks a good bet too.

Any thoughts?.

I know unit 59 in tower 12 A has been most sought after but in my view Tower 10 unit 11 looks a good bet too.

Any thoughts?.

Any thoughts?
    CommentQuote
  • 100%. Tower 10, unit 11 is definitely a very fine location. Park view plus some YEW view. If someone believe in vastu, then even 42 block is a good location.
    CommentQuote
  • @aap4you: Tower 42 might have issues with sunlight especially for lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    @aap4you: Tower 42 might have issues with sunlight especially for lower floors.

It could be on lower floors.
    CommentQuote
  • New Site plan by Purvanchal.

Purvanchal Group ::

Can anyone point out any differences between new and old.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • I have saved the previous version at local, you can find the same in attached, as per my observation, nothing has changed accept some beautification, earlier one was quit raw and looks like made in hurry.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    @lokiez

See block 60 in 12-A tower .you will get sunlight from morning to eve.
    Sun moves East south and west.

Only few top floors are left in 60 - 12 A
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    I think, you may get GF unit easily, if you want but have to pay extra for lawn.

I told you earlier, booking is going good and just wait for Purvanchal Royal City to be finished on Expressway, you would see the entire work force here to fasten the construction.

Anyway congratulations for the booking, you can join the Facebook page of actual buyer's at https://www. facebook. com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/

Thanks... i selected 3rd floor in 25. (best sun facing tower after 60 for B's)
    CommentQuote