Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    100%. Tower 10, unit 11 is definitely a very fine location. Park view plus some YEW view. If someone believe in vastu, then even 42 block is a good location.


    Please let me know that in your view which towers/sub towers are vaastu compliant in phase 1 project... (specially in the terms of east facing)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    New Site plan by Purvanchal.

    Purvanchal Group ::

    Can anyone point out any differences between new and old.


    From the top right corner, the Squash court is omitted....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Thanks... i selected 3rd floor in 25. (best sun facing tower after 60 for B's)


    welcome bro ..you have good taste :)
    i am also in same tower ..8th floor
    CommentQuote
  • Are bhaiyya, hum bhi koi zayada door nahi, we just next to you guys only (59), wil party together once we shifted there :bab (59):
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Are bhaiyya, hum bhi koi zayada door nahi, we just next to you guys only (59), wil party together once we shifted there :bab (59):

    Hi Bro


    When will you guys get the possession?
    CommentQuote
  • akele party kerne ka irada hai kya arif_iq bhai.....hum bhi to wahi hai beech me :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hi Bro


    When will you guys get the possession?


    possession mein toh cookie bhai abhi time hai ...
    most likely mid of 2016...so chill maro tab tak :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by coolkk
    akele party kerne ka irada hai kya arif_iq bhai.....hum bhi to wahi hai beech me :)

    Are sure, cool bro, we are a PRC family, I am sure, we should have good time there if all goes well :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    possession mein toh cookie bhai abhi time hai ...
    most likely mid of 2016...so chill maro tab tak :)

    It's 31st September 2017 max which includes 6 months of grace period also.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Hi Bro


    When will you guys get the possession?

    Cookie Bhai, will invite to you as well to give us some session's on RE beside party :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Are bhaiyya, hum bhi koi zayada door nahi, we just next to you guys only (59), wil party together once we shifted there :bab (59):


    Arif sir, ek baar apni balcony se YEH ka view dikwa dena...... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    welcome bro ..you have good taste :)
    i am also in same tower ..8th floor


    Thanks... :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Arif sir, ek baar apni balcony se YEH ka view dikwa dena...... :)

    LOL, zaroor Abhishek, I bet you, we all would be so use to it once we shifted there and we won't have any desire to view the YEH :)

    "GHAR KI MURGI DAAL BARABAR"

    Bus khyali pulaw pakai jao, kya jata hai :P
    CommentQuote
  • How about Yummuna River view? can that be viewed also from back side towers?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    How about Yummuna River view? can that be viewed also from back side towers?


    It may hardly be possible, because in the back side Livia, Ryne, Casa2, and Park view 2 towers will be there.....
    CommentQuote