Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How many booking of PRC has been done so far ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    How many booking of PRC has been done so far ?

    Not sure about the approx. number but someone who has recently book, can tell us the receipt number, normally it goes as per the number of bookings.
    CommentQuote
  • Sector 7x / 137 Projects impacted by 20% FAR increase

    The Noida Authority announced an increase in floor area ratio allowed for land within 500 metres of the Metro corridor.
    "We have increased the FAR by 0.5 for building within 500 metres of the Metro line. This will increase value of land near the Metro line. The increased revenue will aid development work, including proposed Metro lines in the area," a senior official said.

    Actual thread where is entire discussion going on - https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/56792-sector-7x-137-projects-impacted-by-20-far-increase?t=58320

    Luckily we are safe but unfortunately it's affecting whole lot of end user's on Expressway, pretty sad, it's all about damn bad politics and poor execution from authority.

    I don't have positive hope from metro news now, they are rather paid ones.
    CommentQuote
  • Many projects will be impacted, for existing users it will be bad but some people will also get opportunity to invest in new flats.

    Its very risky to buy a flat thinking that metro will reach there.

    I am not very hopeful about Metro, reason being will it be profitable even if it is ready after 4-5 years? I dont think so.

    Delhi metro even though it has been running in such high density areas for so long will still take many years to reach break even.

    I dont see how metro will generate revenue in Noida/Greater Noida. Everybody talk about metro from perspective of real estate. For a moment if we think from "need" perspective then I dont see any reason why Metro is needed as we have well constructed expressways.

    This is my own view, but to me it seems like a gimmick and will be laid to rest just like Jewar Airport.

    I would be more than happy if i am proven wrong :) as my property will appreciate but a metro doesn't seem logical at this moment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    Many projects will be impacted, for existing users it will be bad but some people will also get opportutnity to invest in new flats.

    Its very risky to buy a flat thinking that metro will reach there.
    I am not very hopeful about Metro, reason being will it be profitable even if it is ready after 4-5 years? I dont think so.
    Delhi metro even though it has been running in such high density areas for so long will still take many years to reach break even.
    I dont see how metro will generate revenue in Noida/Greater Noida. Everybody talk about metro from perspective of real estate. For a moment if we think from "need" perspective then I dont see any reason why Metro is needed as we have well constructed expressways.

    This is my own view, but to me it seems like a gimmick and will be laid to rest just like Jewar Airport.

    I would be more than happy if i am proven wrong :) as my property will appreciate but a metro doesn't seem logical at this moment.

    Surly metro impacts the entire expressway region only 'if it comes', people travel all across the NCR and expressway alone can't serve the sole purpose.

    Anyway as a end user, it doesn't impact much but surly disappoints to the investors because now we see more units coming in even the existing inventory is still not sold out, means getting better deal now with higher density and that's a worry factor.

    All and all, UC is always risky, you never know what comes during 4-5 years down the line.

    Anyway PRC has got the brochure, it's looking freaking awesome if you don't have then do and get from them :)
    CommentQuote
  • @arif: I got it last week. Brochure looks great!!
    CommentQuote
  • is it available online? can someone upload
    Originally Posted by lokiez
    @arif: I got it last week. Brochure looks great!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    is it available online? can someone upload

    No, it's not.

    If you aren't around then call them up to provide you the PDF version.
    CommentQuote
  • They told me that they are sending to all the people who have booked the flat.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    They told me that they are sending to all the people who have booked the flat.

    How about the folks who sitting outside India?
    CommentQuote
  • Not sure about it. Need to check with PRC.
    CommentQuote
  • I asked for the soft copy but no luck. Can anyone please scan and upload to FB Goup.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Surly metro impacts the entire expressway region only 'if it comes', people travel all across the NCR and expressway alone can't serve the sole purpose.

    Anyway as a end user, it doesn't impact much but surly disappoints to the investors because now we see more units coming in even the existing inventory is still not sold out, means getting better deal now with higher density and that's a worry factor.

    All and all, UC is always risky, you never know what comes during 4-5 years down the line.

    Anyway PRC has got the brochure, it's looking freaking awesome if you don't have then do and get from them :)


    If extra towers are built or additional floors added or builders compromise on open area then it would also impact end users. My POV.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by mpandey78
    If extra towers are built or additional floors added or builders compromise on open area then it would also impact end users. My POV.

    Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

    That's true actually I missed that point.

    And on the other hand side, end user don't have choice because getting RTM is also an extra burden because of cash in hand requirement and there is no government body who can control it.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

    When they are demanding the next installment (basement roof) for 12-A tower ?
    CommentQuote