Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

I was looking at wikimapia and discovered that on yamuna expressway opposite chi v, there is two long commercial belt including space for a 5 star hotel. To confirm it, I had a look on GN Masterplan 2021 which really shows two long commercial belt opposite chi v. if the land gets developed as per the master plan, the property in chi v esp Purvanchal Royal City will definitly have great impact on their valuation. Am I right in my assessment?

Comment

Originally posted by Anoop Kumar View Post
      I was looking at wikimapia and discovered that on yamuna expressway opposite chi v, there is two long commercial belt including space for a 5 star hotel. To confirm it, I had a look on GN Masterplan 2021 which really shows two long commercial belt opposite chi v. if the land gets developed as per the master plan, the property in chi v esp Purvanchal Royal City will definitly have great impact on their valuation. Am I right in my assessment?
      That's true Anoop, that's why Chi V is one of the best sector in GN main and also close to Noida Expressway.

I have heard, Earth Infra Ltd. would construct the commercial, it's (Chi V) going to be the gold in the future.

Let's see what happens tomorrow, if everything goes well then it would be an added advantage.

Comment

This property will definitely be one of the best in the region. Before booking in PRC, I too had lot of doubts about the location/future etc. But, when I visited nearby places like Great Adventure Mall, Stellar and Earthcon studio/commercials, Budh F1 Track, NIIT and space booked for Wipro & Infosys etc, I was certain about the future prospects of this place. That's about Chi V.

Why Purvanchal - Just because of the track record of the builder, the quality of their product and I have seen all the projects in Delhi/NCR of this builder (also living in one of them).
        Last edited January 7 2016, 11:59 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by aap4you View Post
          This property will definitely be one of the best in the region. Before booking in PRC, I too had lot of doubts about the location/future etc. But, when I visited nearby places like Great Adventure Mall, Stellar and Earthcon studio/commercials, Budh F1 Track, NIIT and space booked for Wipro & Infosys etc, I was certain about the future prospects of this place. That's about Chi V.
          Why Purvanchal - Just because of the track record of the builder, the quality of their product and I have seen all the projects in Delhi/NCR of this builder (also living in one of them).
          Hey Bro

Sorry for being off-topic.
          what's the status of "The Great Adventure Mall"?
          Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
            Hey Bro

Sorry for being off-topic.
            what's the status of "The Great Adventure Mall"?
            Cookie Ji - The mall is definitely not a happening place as of now. But as far as status is concerned, It's fully built and New York Film Academy is running their campus over there with courses about film making, acting, camera work etc.

Comment

Cookie bhai mall is completely built. this is wholly booked also. As I am a reGular commuter on this road, I can tell you if there is some specific industrial development in NCR, all the industrialist should look now towards this area. Stellar, Cosmic, Wipro, NIIT, Ansals, AMR, GBU, NIU and a lot

Comment

Guys i owned a flat in tower 8 and since their is no sign of early possession I want to buy another RTM or close to RTM flat asap. Kindly guide me which project will be good for end use as well as long term investment. Shall I go for LB phase 2 now or shall I go for LP or Purvanchal RP. Which one will be bestest in long term and any suggestion for other projects with best location and builder relaibility. FYI my budget is max 85 lakh for 3bhk apartment

Comment

All projects are Good and in my opinion, we should not abuse Gut of any potential buyer by classifyinG certain project as poor.
                  There are several veterans here and according to them only few projects are Good.

Since your budget is very Good, I think you should Go for a built up house or just stretch a bit and buy a plot in Swarna NaGri (Greater Noida: 60% inhabited but with mix Gentry, if you dont have any problem with Gentry)

I suggest you to look for 200 sqm builtup house in SIGMA (less inhabited), ATS paradiso in Greater Noida. In Noida most of the so called Good builders does not hv Good floor plans. As per construction Quality, Good builder in my opinion is Purvanchal and Jaypee. Go for PRP, its best society. in Jaypee delays are inevitable.

WARNING: This forum is Good only for Gaining knowledge. Use your leGs and Brains to find out what your actual requirement is and who fulfills it. I am telling you there is no less cement used today because yeh aaj ki date main sabse tuchcchi chori ho Gayi hai. Look for the workmanship. If you want to have clubs and all, be ready to sell out around 5 to 8 k every month for maintenance of same. These clubs have been exclusive USPs of 3 C and ATS. I dont know how RWA will maintain it.
                  Last edited January 7 2016, 11:59 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

In the series of anouncements/inauguration being made today by UP CM for Noida, GN and YE , I find no mention regarding Night Safari, the much hyped Project. Every sales guy invariably makes a reference to it in his sales pitch.

Comment

Originally posted by Anoop Kumar View Post
                      In the series of anouncements/inauguration being made today by UP CM for Noida, GN and YE , I find no mention regarding Night Safari, the much hyped Project. Every sales guy invariably makes a reference to it in his sales pitch.
                      Anoop, any update about Metro in the news?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X