Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • when is the next price revision in CLP rates expected . The PRC guys told me that the rates are 3200 psf presently. Are recent announcements of hike of land prices and NMRC going to escalate prices or dampen the prices of this project. Senior members pse comment on the future of this project and the chi V sector as a whole.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    When they are demanding the next installment (basement roof) for 12-A tower ?

It would come around in August or after.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    when is the next price revision in CLP rates expected . The PRC guys told me that the rates are 3200 psf presently. Are recent announcements of hike of land prices and NMRC going to escalate prices or dampen the prices of this project. Senior members pse comment on the future of this project and the chi V sector as a whole.

Would recommend, you should read the thread from start and would know the value of PRC with the future, anyway one can't really predict the future but probability, chances are great that the Chi V would be one of the best sector due to Expressway proximity, tons of commercial planned, near by SEZ etc.

Check out the completed project of Purvanchal i.e. Silver City I/II, Heights. You would know the construction quality and open space.

Value for money for end users and bad for investors :)
    CommentQuote
  • Hope people would have opted for HLPP (Home Loan Protection Plan) or Term Insurance after signing off the HL agreement.

Indeed term insurance looks cheaper and have lots of advantages, you can go through the posts like https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/14093-home-insurance-best-way-to-protect-your-home-loan?t=16392 and https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/other-forums/legal-vastu-home-loans/home-loans-in-india/10531-is-home-insurance-mandatory-with-home-loan?t=12928

Opening up another discussion inside the PRC, wanted to know the views of the people who already have taken the disbursement and have gone through it.

I am about to finalize one and looking for more views around, some people starts after the possession because it's mandatory to them for banks like AXIS etc.
    CommentQuote
  • Received next demand for "On Casting of Basement Roof Slab" today. Payment has to be done before August (For tower 12-A).

Also, got my copy of Royal City Brochure. Looks really "Royal". It definitely makes a statement and too much stress on establishing Royal City as "Premium" apartments. But I am a big fan of "Beyond the glossy brochure, real data on Noida extension projects...", so don't believe in everything what builder say... :)

One new thing in the brochure was about the Serviced apartments (Studio Flats), their dimension etc. Looks good investment option.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    Received next demand for "On Casting of Basement Roof Slab" today. Payment has to be done before August (For tower 12-A).
    Also, got my copy of Royal City Brochure. Looks really "Royal". It definitely makes a statement and too much stress on establishing Royal City as "Premium" apartments. But I am a big fan of "Beyond the glossy brochure, real data on Noida extension projects...", so don't believe in everything what builder say... :)
    One new thing in the brochure was about the Serviced apartments (Studio Flats), their dimension etc. Looks good investment option.

They expecting the demand by 20th July, I also got the same for 12 A.

If I would have left anything surly would go for Studio, should be good for long term investment.

Did you get a chance to visit the site?
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

It seems that there will be demand of installment in every three months.
    CommentQuote
  • Can anyone share if a demand has been sent for towers other than 12-A as well?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    It seems that there will be demand of installment in every three months.

Looks like they planning to go really aggressive which isn't good at all for us.

Did anyone get to see the latest stage of construction?

Posts some pics if you have any, still there is no pic on PRC website.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Looks like they planning to go really aggressive which isn't good at all for us.

Did anyone get to see the latest stage of construction?

Posts some pics if you have any, still there is no pic on PRC website.

Theek keh rahe ho Arif Bhai. Looks like they are only interested in building only one tower. I am going tomorrow or Sunday to the PRC site with few other friends (buyers in PRC). Will share the pics then.
    CommentQuote
  • They are indeed going aggressively on 12A, they told me that sample flat will be created there. Ground floor walls are being constructed, will post pics i took yesterday.

Excavation for rest of towers will begin after monsoon.
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by lokiez
    They are indeed going aggressively on 12A, they told me that sample flat will be created there. Ground floor walls are being constructed, will post pics i took yesterday.
    Excavation for rest of towers will begin after monsoon.

Thanks lokiez for sharing pictures .
    looks like they are more focused to complete sample flat first :D
    CommentQuote
  • Lokiez Sir

How are other projects in the same sector coming up?
    CommentQuote