Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Visit Gnoida and then see yourself.

    Distances and Google maps have NO MEANING in RE

    If this Project is launched at less than 60-65 Flats per acre and minimum flat size of 1100-1200 sq. feet....at rates around 2800 psf all inclusive....It will be a Catch.....Builder is TOP CLASS...with a 100% Track record...unmatched in Noida...and Location is pretty Good

    If density is more than 80 flats per acre...then i will myself ask my friends to look for something else...

    No point living in High density flat in Greater noida....



    Hi,

    When you say 2800 psf all inclusive price. What all is covered in that. I am assuming that it covers EDC/IDC, Club Membership, Power backup charges, Car Parking.

    I think it does not cover PLC, IFMS, Meter connection charges.

    I will greatly appreciate if you could throw some light on this.

    Best regards,

    Ravi
    CommentQuote
  • i think it should include PLC also otherwise its on the higher side...
    CommentQuote
  • Hi aa,

    Would you recommend putting money in Royal City, GN from an investing point of view ? with a holding period of 1-2 yrs ? Especially considering the fact that apartments in grN do not appreciate that much as compared to plots...Also, considering the fact that Purvanchal charges its fees every time a flat is sold off (I think ~ 100/- per sqft) ..

    will it still appreciate that much in 1-2yrs for me to make a decent profit.

    Regards

    A

    -----------------------------------


    Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    My 3 friends are ready with cheque in hand for this project...but no news.

    Builder...One of the Best in Noida...NOT in Marketing and Hype..But ACTUAL Delivery quality and maintenance

    Location...In mu opinion it has very good location...as its bang on Yamuna expresssway and can have the MOST beautiful view of this World class expressway.

    As expressway is by Jaypee and will be well maintained in terms of landscaping and above all Lighting....This sector will benefit a lot

    I visited the site and about 4-5 projects are coming on one row...all expressway facing with a Green belt in front of them.

    I saw Massive High mast Lights being erected along the expressway...so this area will be having good lighting and nearly 24 hrs active traffic

    Big Underpass already exists which connects this sector to the Largest roundabout in Gnoida near Unitech heights seamlessly

    Grand venezia and Radisson are 2-3 kms DIRECT approach from this sector

    DISTANCE WISE to Noida and Delhi....Its same as projects bang on pari chowk....


    NEGATIVE: A Village behind this sector

    No Local Sector market around
    So basically apart from what you will get in commercial inside the complex...You will have to drive 2-3 kms for everything else

    If Purvanchal will launch a Low density project with MAXIMUM 65-70 Flats per acres..and no LIG Units like 700-800 sq. feet flats...then I have 3 Ready buyers

    The question is...if Purvanchal will follow what others are doing....High Density..Small Units....Or actually make people think to travel further 12-14 kms to greater noida for open and large flats.

    Lets see

    In my opinion...If Greater noida builders provide Less Dense and Bigger appartments at Same price than Noida expressway projects....then people will get a good choice...and will consider to travel that extra 12-15 kms

    That has always been the beauty and advantage of Greater noida....More Big..More open...flats in a beautifully landscaped and planned city...

    I for one..will never recommend anyone to buy a flat of having density more than 80-90 flats per acres and small units like 700-800 sq. feet in Greater noida main city.....Its pointless
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhimanyuuahuj
    Hi aa,

    Would you recommend putting money in Royal City, GN from an investing point of view ? with a holding period of 1-2 yrs ? Especially considering the fact that apartments in grN do not appreciate that much as compared to plots...Also, considering the fact that Purvanchal charges its fees every time a flat is sold off (I think ~ 100/- per sqft) ..

    will it still appreciate that much in 1-2yrs for me to make a decent profit.

    Regards

    A

    -----------------------------------

    he has repeatedly said that flats in GNoida are not advisable for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the fact we've heard sooo much good about Purvanchal, perhaps it changes the perception of investment in flats GrN
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Originally Posted by rafa_nadal
    he has repeatedly said that flats in GNoida are not advisable for investment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by abhimanyuuahuj
    Considering the fact we've heard sooo much good about Purvanchal, perhaps it changes the perception of investment in flats GrN
    -----------------------------------------------------

    doesnt matter. Purvanchal knows that it is good. Hence prices its project accordingly.
    CommentQuote
  • Is it launched? if not, when is it expected?

    Include me when you plan to book this. we may strike a good deal together.

    n yes, i couldn't find the location in wikimapia...appreciate of someone can post this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    Visit Gnoida and then see yourself.

    Distances and Google maps have NO MEANING in RE

    If this Project is launched at less than 60-65 Flats per acre and minimum flat size of 1100-1200 sq. feet....at rates around 2800 psf all inclusive....It will be a Catch.....Builder is TOP CLASS...with a 100% Track record...unmatched in Noida...and Location is pretty Good

    If density is more than 80 flats per acre...then i will myself ask my friends to look for something else...

    No point living in High density flat in Greater noida....


    Just wondering why to go for a just launched project at this rate when the RTM (ready to move) projects are available at this rate? Even Purvanchal heights or a resale flat (e.g. in low rise Eldeco Green Meadows) is available at this rate.
    CommentQuote
  • Let me tell you that there have been no launch by the developer yet. Not sure whether it is in the pipeline as well or not. called the developer and got no response on this.

    is it ON? anyone? or, they are thinking about another location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_lad
    Is it launched? if not, when is it expected?
    Include me when you plan to book this. we may strike a good deal together.

    n yes, i couldn't find the location in wikimapia...aprreciate of someone can post this.


    talked to purvanchal yesterday,project is due to be launched in next 10-15 days,i am eager to go with it but doubts are there,will it be right decision seeing current turmoil in noida reality market?can project be considered safe?builder is telling that land is registered to them.
    CommentQuote
  • Can you confirm the location ??????

    Is it next to 4-5 projects in one line next to yamuna expressway in chi-phi

    I have 3 friends who are ready to book
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by roamer
    talked to purvanchal yesterday,project is due to be launched in next 10-15 days,i am eager to go with it but doubts are there,will it be right decision seeing current turmoil in noida reality market?can project be considered safe?builder is telling that land is registered to them.


    Thanks for the news roamer.

    Are u interested in this as well? I am looking forward to this project and would surely book this one if the location is good.

    Aam aadmi...you may increase the count of your friends from 3 to 4...i am your friend as well and would be waiting for your response on this.I guess we should find out, visit this project together and may just book this together as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Even i am waiting for this project, if the location is good then would like to buy a 3BHK.

    Roamer = any news abt the location ???
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    Even i am waiting for this project, if the location is good then would like to buy a 3BHK.

    Roamer = any news abt the locations ???


    seems..purvanchal has a fan following...

    i agree with Chirag that the decision mainly depends on location as far as this project is concerned...there ain't any doubts over builder credibility...though i understand it takes just 1 project to spoil any brand..but as an end user...what choice do we have
    CommentQuote
  • yupp, dere are a few people who know about this builder and his credibility.
    Otherwise i have seen many ppl on the forum just praising their own project and do not even consider Purvanchal, for an end user Purvanchal projects are the best.



    Originally Posted by rainbow_lad
    seems..purvanchal has a fan following...

    i agree with Chirag that the decision mainly depends on location as far as this project is concerned...there ain't any doubts over builder credibility...though i understand it takes just 1 project to spoil any brand..but as an end user...what choice do we have
    CommentQuote