Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
956 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • What all banks are offering loan on this property? Kindly let me know the floating interest rate as well?
    CommentQuote
  • A Good builder...Fairly Good location....Poor layout

I can tell you that in coming 12 months Greater Noida authority has plans to sell / start developing the commercial plots very close to this project

for those who dont know:

The land around Largest roundabout of greater noida is commercial (near unitech heights and one way from PRC to Grand venice)

The Land across the Yamuna expressway just opposite this project is also Commercial.

So commercial development of this area in Greater noida is on TOP OF CARDS of greater noida authority, and thats good for this sector

Also due to many projects clubbed together...for sure..this sector will be inhabited fast and will be very lively.

But VERY POOR Site Plan by Purvanchal.
    CommentQuote
  • I have a simple question..gurgaon is booming because of corporate crowd and people who like to settle there..noifa still is a home to middle class peole plus policies of up govt may not take noida on path as gugaon rose...so what is that greater noida looking at...good corporates or just open spaces...
    CommentQuote
  • PRC or any project will ulitimately be known only if better part of the society wants to reside there...if people with avg and modest income like to stay then returns will also be commensurate...so it all boils down to up politics and quest to attract corporates to greater noida region...this will not only require superior infrastructure but also vision on part of up politicians...look at the state of metro and airport..only air..gurgaon is ready with its own metro while up is still fighting over caste politics...
    CommentQuote
  • Visited PRC site today. Uploading few pics.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Few more.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • What is the significance of high density ..we are not in america...with india poised to become most populuos nation open spaces will diminish in metro's....I have seen dlf high rises which are also as dense...what is imp is a good constr quality good gentry and maintenance of the society...rest all will follow
    CommentQuote
  • High Rises Factors, which CANNOT be ignored by End Users

1. Construction Quality: Unlike Low rises, high rises need far more superior construction and execution. With high speed lifts, fire fighting, etc etc. Experienced and reputed contractors are a Must.

Remember this will be first time in NCR that such density will be seen

DLF DOESNT HAVE Such High density societies. PLs donot confuse with height of a building with density.

With high density, load on infrastructure is Immense

2. MAINTENANCE - Mark my words...any High density society if goes to RWA will fall apart and become a hell hole for residents. Such buildings require lot of expertise, planning and management. Also a Builder will keep on putting a few thousands or even lakhs for maintenance without bothering much as his name will be at stake, but an RWA will not be able to do that.

PRC with the Clause of NO-RWA Is a Sure shot win win for end users.

ATS, Jaypee, and Now purvanchal donot allow RWAs to take over maintenance.

You are free to form an RWA and give builder suggestion etc or take up the role of monitoring upkeep of soecity.

Such a policy has been a great advantage to buyers in ATS, Jaypee where Maintenance is Super

3. GENTRY - 2 bhk and small 3 bhk are a NO NO. Most of such flats are picked up small time investors who are biggest defaulters in bill payments, plus such flats have mostly tenants, which is another Negative for any society. Any society with majority tenants will have major issues.

ATS, Purvanchal have always attracted End users in a big way and thats why their societies have very good gentry

4. DENSITY - To say that India is poised to be populous etc etc is completely wrong.
    Noida has High density because of Greed of U.P politcians and the authority.
    It has nothing to do with demand.

F.A.R is increased in regions like mumbai where there is no land but demand is high.

Noida is the ONLY region in NCR with such ridiculous F.A.R

Gurgaon inspite of much higher demand and much brand value and less availability of land, has less F.A.R.

Ghaziabad, faridabad also have less F.A.R

Greater noida 70% is Vacant, there is absolutely no need to increase F.A.R

By doing so they have killed the goose.

luckily for greater noida main..only a limited sectors will be effected.

Noida extension, noida 7X etc will end up as concrete jungles

Noida region will witnesss the Ills of high density in next 3-5 years in a Huge way

Electricity load shedding will be Huge, Societies will run on D.Gs and residents will pay Rs.15-20 per Unit on power back up.

Traffic situation along the service lanes of Noida will be messed up.

Such Density will create major issues and it was not needed in noida..at least for next 100 years !!!
    CommentQuote
  • Good appreciation above by "groundfact" . What do you think the rates of PRC will be when phase I will be nearing possession in sep 2016 considering todays rates are around 3200....
    CommentQuote
  • High Rises Factors, which CANNOT be ignored by End Users

1. Construction Quality: Unlike Low rises, high rises need far more superior construction and execution. With high speed lifts, fire fighting, etc etc. Experienced and reputed contractors are a Must.

Remember this will be first time in NCR that such density will be seen

DLF DOESNT HAVE Such High density societies. PLs donot confuse with height of a building with density.

With high density, load on infrastructure is Immense

2. MAINTENANCE - Mark my words...any High density society if goes to RWA will fall apart and become a hell hole for residents. Such buildings require lot of expertise, planning and management. Also a Builder will keep on putting a few thousands or even lakhs for maintenance without bothering much as his name will be at stake, but an RWA will not be able to do that.

PRC with the Clause of NO-RWA Is a Sure shot win win for end users.

ATS, Jaypee, and Now purvanchal donot allow RWAs to take over maintenance.

You are free to form an RWA and give builder suggestion etc or take up the role of monitoring upkeep of soecity.

Such a policy has been a great advantage to buyers in ATS, Jaypee where Maintenance is Super

3. GENTRY - 2 bhk and small 3 bhk are a NO NO. Most of such flats are picked up small time investors who are biggest defaulters in bill payments, plus such flats have mostly tenants, which is another Negative for any society. Any society with majority tenants will have major issues.

ATS, Purvanchal have always attracted End users in a big way and thats why their societies have very good gentry

4. DENSITY - To say that India is poised to be populous etc etc is completely wrong.
    Noida has High density because of Greed of U.P politcians and the authority.
    It has nothing to do with demand.

F.A.R is increased in regions like mumbai where there is no land but demand is high.

Noida is the ONLY region in NCR with such ridiculous F.A.R

Gurgaon inspite of much higher demand and much brand value and less availability of land, has less F.A.R.

Ghaziabad, faridabad also have less F.A.R

Greater noida 70% is Vacant, there is absolutely no need to increase F.A.R

By doing so they have killed the goose.

luckily for greater noida main..only a limited sectors will be effected.

Noida extension, noida 7X etc will end up as concrete jungles

Noida region will witnesss the Ills of high density in next 3-5 years in a Huge way

Electricity load shedding will be Huge, Societies will run on D.Gs and residents will pay Rs.15-20 per Unit on power back up.

Traffic situation along the service lanes of Noida will be messed up.

Such Density will create major issues and it was not needed in noida..at least for next 100 years !!!

writing from my tab so will write less as it is difficult to type:

1.pls donot defame noida
    2. gurgoan is out of reach of most of us ..even for IT guys earning more than 12 lks per year..
    3.noida FAR is an issue but infra is at par to world class cities...even tokyo and Manhattan has FAR mora than 15
    4. i stay in noida since 20+ years... gone days of electricity cuts... noida is not ghaziad or indirapuram

though ur post is quite logical and i second to that...but teer ka nishaana galat hai.....

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Johny123

1.pls donot defame noida
    Its the U.P Politics and greed of authority which is causing issues.
    I am merely writing about them clearly

2. gurgoan is out of reach of most of us ..even for IT guys earning more than 12 lks per year..
    I didnt say buy in gurgaon.
    I said inspite of Gurgaon being well ahead than Noida...more expensive..much more in demand...the govt. there have not increased F.A.R to such Obscene levels.
    Only Noida has such F.A.R Levels which came up drastically in past 4-5 years

3.noida FAR is an issue but infra is at par to world class cities...even tokyo and Manhattan has FAR mora than 15
    This is India not US or Japan, so please come out of the NRI Mode.
    Main Noida Infrastructure is in bad condition.
    Dont Just look at Vacant lands around the noida expressway and say that infrastructure is good.

Mind you, Infrastructure of Noida HAS NOT been tested.

Look at the condition of sector 62, sector 18.

4. i stay in noida since 20+ years... gone days of electricity cuts... noida is not ghaziad or indirapuram
    Noida has better elec. than gzb, everyone knows
    But when 5 lakh flats and commercial development will come up in next 5-6 years, do you think Noida authority is prepared for that.

Are you aware that NOT EVEN A SINGLE Sub station is ACTUALLY under construction in the region to meet the Huge upcoming demand

Are you aware that in Next 5-6 years, the Total Number of Flats which will be offered for possession ARE MORE THAN Total no of Residences in ENTIRE Noida Today ??

though ur post is quite logical and i second to that...but teer ka nishaana galat hai.....

Noida was NEVER EVER Planned as a High density city. the foundation and planning of city was NEVER Laid as a High density housing city.

This has changed in past 4 years..all due to Greed of Authority and U.P Netas.

This is the fundamental fault and it will show the mess within the next 4-5 years

WORST Effected will be Noida extension and Noida sector 7X, Noida sector 11X Belt. Which is already poorly planned and congested, and will be overloaded in a big way

Pls donot forget...Not only the Number of societies is High, the Number of flats is Mind boggling

Purvanchal Royal City has 2200 flats

Thats equal to TOTAL Number of Flats of ATS Paradiso, Nri city, Stellar Icon, Unitech Height PUT TOGETHER

Greater Noida Main will still be better off as most of sector are Sold residential plots

But things are not so rosy in Noida and Noida extn
    CommentQuote
  • PRC is 2700 flats in 22 acres...
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the close pics aap4you, looks like are in hurry for sample flats :)
    CommentQuote
  • PRC brochure looks cool...will the bldgs as depicted in pics look the same...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by groundfact
    Originally Posted by Johny123

1.pls donot defame noida
    Its the U.P Politics and greed of authority which is causing issues.
    I am merely writing about them clearly

I didnt say buy in gurgaon.
    I said inspite of Gurgaon being well ahead than Noida...more expensive..much more in demand...the govt. there have not increased F.A.R to such Obscene levels.
    Only Noida has such F.A.R Levels which came up drastically in past 4-5 years

This is India not US or Japan, so please come out of the NRI Mode.
    Main Noida Infrastructure is in bad condition.
    Dont Just look at Vacant lands around the noida expressway and say that infrastructure is good.

Mind you, Infrastructure of Noida HAS NOT been tested.

Look at the condition of sector 62, sector 18.

Noida has better elec. than gzb, everyone knows
    But when 5 lakh flats and commercial development will come up in next 5-6 years, do you think Noida authority is prepared for that.

Are you aware that NOT EVEN A SINGLE Sub station is ACTUALLY under construction in the region to meet the Huge upcoming demand

Are you aware that in Next 5-6 years, the Total Number of Flats which will be offered for possession ARE MORE THAN Total no of Residences in ENTIRE Noida Today ??

Noida was NEVER EVER Planned as a High density city. the foundation and planning of city was NEVER Laid as a High density housing city.

This has changed in past 4 years..all due to Greed of Authority and U.P Netas.

This is the fundamental fault and it will show the mess within the next 4-5 years

WORST Effected will be Noida extension and Noida sector 7X, Noida sector 11X Belt. Which is already poorly planned and congested, and will be overloaded in a big way

Pls donot forget...Not only the Number of societies is High, the Number of flats is Mind boggling

Purvanchal Royal City has 2200 flats

Thats equal to TOTAL Number of Flats of ATS Paradiso, Nri city, Stellar Icon, Unitech Height PUT TOGETHER

Greater Noida Main will still be better off as most of sector are Sold residential plots

But things are not so rosy in Noida and Noida extn

Groundfact : ok.... agreed to your thoughts...

but the picture is not soooo bad as you are pitching in ....

things would be somewhat better than you have said above....

come-on man....innocent buyers have put their life long savings in Noida extention...

at least unhe itna tension mat do ;)

Groundfact : ok.... agreed to your thoughts...

but the picture is not soooo bad as you are pitching in ....

things would be somewhat better than you have said above....

come-on man....innocent buyers have put their life long savings in Noida extention...

at least unhe itna tension mat do ;)
    CommentQuote