Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Zoaib bhai aka groundfact ki jai ho

:bab (41)::bab (42)::bab (48)::bab (50):
    CommentQuote
  • Why this thread has irrelevant posts ? Can a buyer or expert on Royal city share his thoughts about the 2550 - 4 bhk Unit. From the plan, it looks 4 bhk towers will be congested lot. How is loading and overall plan rating by experts and buyers
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    Why this thread has irrelevant posts ? Can a buyer or expert on Royal city share his thoughts about the 2550 - 4 bhk Unit. From the plan, it looks 4 bhk towers will be congested lot. How is loading and overall plan rating by experts and buyers

I think 4BHK, flats are really good. I personally know few people who have booked few flats in A2 type. From my perspective, tower 7 is a great location (both 03 as well as 04). Plenty of sunlight, very good from Vastu perspective, huge green area in front & back, very near to entry/exit gate. You might also want to check for Tower 14 block 4. That one will also have YEW view.
    CommentQuote
  • I feel 4 bhk units in this project are only good as individual towers...the moment you put them in site plan.....messed up

The site plan is so bad that its has spoiled many towers

27-28 Storey buildings (5 of them) staring at each other in an approx. area of 4-5 acres is really not good.

THEY SHOULD HAVE HAD ALL TOWERS AT BOUNDRY ONLY

Leaving the central greens open

Terrible Site Layout

Also 2550 sq.ft for 4 bhk is a very ordinary layout...lots of area wasted in useless balconies....

There are dozens of layouts of many builders all across noida region where they managed to have Good 4 BHK within 2100 sq.ft....By maximising room areas rather than wasting in balconies, entry lobby etc etc

At 90 Lakhs All inclusive

I say...its NOT WORTH IT

Better go to Noida expressway and pick up a SMARTLY PLANNED 4 bhk of 1800-2000 sq.ft at similar rates

CommentQuote
  • Adding few points:

- Location of this project (and surrounding projects) is really good. Try visiting the area till F1 track. The way commercial projects are opening in that area, I have no doubt that this sector will be considered one of the best residential sectors in future. Special advantage with PRC is that when possession in this project will be happening, then the sector would be already developed by the nearby societies. So, people will hopefully be able to move in as soon as completion happens.

- Try drawing a circle of 4 KM, keeping PRC in center, and see what all things are in vicinity. 4KM on GN roads is like 1KM in Noida or 200m in GGN considering traffic.

- I am buyer in this project and decided on booking in this after searching almost every society in Greater Noida which were under my budget. Only 3 builders according to me are THE best in this market - ATS (little expensive), Purvanchal (value for money) and Stellar (Best construction quality but lesser facilities). For all others, I have heard of so many horror stories (online as well as from my friends and colleagues). Just try searching for other builders in consumer forum. For me, "Good Builder" was one of the topmost factors in deciding a house. I & my family have known Purvanchal for many years (in Noida, Gr. Noida and Lucknow). And this guy is most of the time consistent.

- Before booking in this project, I got all the papers/permissions for this project verified from Authority and various banks. And they were all clean. Basically, I had invested in this project along with 2 of my friends. So we all did a thorough validation and verification before putting in our hard earned money.

- About the construction quality of this builder - please do visit Silvercity-I, Silvercity-II and Royal Park. You will get an idea. When people enter these societies, first reaction is always "WOW". There is a buzz in the market that this project is builder's dream project and he will put in everything in it. I have been assured that quality will be better than Royal Park. But it's what all builders say. So we need to wait and watch on this aspect. One thing's for sure - if builder doesn't deliver in first phase, then their second phase will be screwed. So, lot of positive forces in that direction.

- Only 3+ BHK apartments. You can image the gentry.

- People say that the project will be highly congested and so on. My perspective on this is - as long as I have sufficient space in my house, large balconies, great view (so that I can enjoy my Jack Daniels in evening), reserved parking, few shops (groceries, vegetable, doctor's clinic etc), then I don't give a rat's a** about open space. But that's only my perspective. People need some green space too for children to play, evening/morning walks, socialize (like play holi) etc. I don't think it will be that congested. But yes, it will "look" congested if someone passes by on YEW.

- This much of density definitely puts a lot of pressure on maintenance and infrastructure. Builder must deliver good quality in this project (also because only he will be maintaining the society for life). I live in Silvercity-II. It's been years since builder is maintaining this society. Very few complaints (apart from increased maintenance charges). People do revolt against it, but bhai har builder ek businessman hi hota hai. Profit is the biggest (if not the only) motive.

Few negatives:

- Tower heights for me is scary. I have never lived in such high rise societies.
    - Location of PRC within the CHI-V could be little tricky if the front and back roads are not broaden sufficiently.
    - I think when I booked (late last year), prices were little high. But now they are almost static. Next revision will be as soon as sample flat is built.
    - I think each flat type has one extra balcony. That space could have been utilised in a better way.
    - Currently construction speed looks little slow. But now the builder is waiting for monsoons to get over to complete the excavation in all phase-I towers. Project was initialy booked with completion date of March 16. But now it's been pushed to Sep 16 (for new bookings).
    - Initial Power backup load is way too low. 3KVA for B1 type. !!!
    - Their plot shape is realy wiered. But does it really matters to you once you are inside your home?
    - Very few towers with Yamuna Express Way view. Trust me, it's a big negative. If you don't believe me - try visiting a front flat on 14th floor of Proview Technocity.

See, for under construction projects, it's primarily the builder's reputation, history, project's legality, location and high level site plan and floor plan is what really matters (I think so). I have been on this forum for decent time and read a lot about various projects in Noida, GN, NE etc, their issues, problems, pros, cons, ROI, etc etc. When I was looking for a house for myself, I couldn't found project that would give me complete happiness, something which was 100% tension free, under my budget and the area I wanted to live (and can expect a good ROI when I resale after living in for 5-7 years). Well, there is nothing like 100% tension free. You just have to choose the best one (bahut mehnat ki kamai hai bhai).
    CommentQuote
  • Very well written and to the point and I believe every other person who invested his hard earned money in this project know most of these facts, I myself researched a lot, explored every single project on NExt, Expressway and never wanted to go to GN unless until I visited few times and waoo man that's the place to live in NCR, never thought of this much of greenery, open space, wide roads, almost no traffic (if you compare to Delhi).

Indeed I have found Purvanchal best out of ATS, 3C etc. because of value for money, visited all his societies, they all are awesome and that's what everybody need.

Now PRC proximity to expressway give me an opportunity to look into this project for end use, got a work place on expressway itself with lot of schools surroundings what else one need if you have got school going kids and that's what my 2nd point before finalizing the PRC.

Though rates are on bit higher end, approach isn't that good, loading is high, simply you can't get everything you want, you have to see the other better things after concluding all, book the one 4 months back and I am happy about the decision.

You always have choice and no one can force you to do xyz thing, if something better for me, may not be good for you, and you can easily figure it out if you spend sometime to execute your thought process.

I see people bashing Noida/GN all the time, we all mature enough to make our decision and they may be right on some points but surly not for all, please stop doing that and do provide some constructive thoughts about how we can improve things in our area, we may not be changed the world but at-least try to change things around us.
    CommentQuote
  • @Aap4you.....I will disagree on below:

1. Purvanchal is definitely on the best in Noida but there is No WOW Factor of Purvanchal....None of the pojects have the WOW Factor.
    in noida region ATS and Jaypee Ready to move are the only projects which have a Wow factor.

2. Silver city-2 maintenance has been good but not the best...there were cases of robbery of some flats in a tower very recently.

As i said before....If anyone for Some reason HAS TO BUY an Under construction flat in Greater noida main.....completely bypassing RTM in same budget and better location, with lower density....and Bypassing plots in same budget and similar location...then Yes Purvanchal royal city is one of the good ones in Gnoida main together with paramount golf foreste villas and Stellar Zeta

No project is perfect...agreed....

But when one sees simple mistakes creating big issues...then its sad

Purvanchal should have put more MIND into this project....

Having Five 27 storey towers right in the center of a Narrow T-Shaped plot is a Blunder and people will realise it when they are Completed.

Look what ATS has come up with in sector 150, ATS Pristine, in Noida...

That will explain you whats the Biggest difference between these 2 companies.

Knowing the fact that Plot is Odd T-Shaped surrounded by High rises...

Purvanchal could have easily made all towers at boundry of project and compensating by adding more floors in every tower....that would have made a huge difference.

I know many people WHO DIDNOT Buy in this project for this Poor Site Layout.

They were waiting for 6-7 months for this project, but the site plan is just too cluttered and odd....

Sorry friend...There is difference between enjoying tea or in ur case jack daniels sitting in balcony and looking at Open Greens....rather than 27 storey buildings staring at ur face.

Lotus panache made the same blunder....

Sunlight, Air is a Big issue in such cluttered site layouts.
    CommentQuote
  • @Groundfact sir few questions:

- What's the price in ATS Pristine? What's the % difference between PRC and ATS?

- How many projects Jaypee has delivered in Greater Noida and nearby apart from Jaypee Greens? If you consider Jaypee Greens, can you tell me the price of 2BHK in it? Last time I checked it was 1.5 crore + or somthing. Am I wrong in this pricing? My very close family friend himself is a very senior sales guy in Jaypee RE, and he lives in SC-1, and his other property is in Parasvanath (express highway). When I look at those Jaypee projects along the Expressway, they look like huge concrete jungles. Kind of scary too and I do worry who will live in there? So many flats...do we even have that much of real estate requirement in this area that Jaypee is developing these thousands of apartments?

- Yes there was one incident of theft (and not robbery) in SC-II (2 flats in same tower on the same day). It was definitely an inside job. In the last 5 years did something like this happened before? How many societies gives you a 24 hour guard in each tower? After the theft, Builder and community identified various loopholes and things were fixed (like CCTV in every corner of the society etc), strict vehicle access in society etc.

I fully agree with you that PRC project is a dense project but saying there will be shortage of sunlight and air is just an exaggeration. As I had mentioned, ATS and Stellar are definitely good builders they also deliver good quality products, but's upto you to decide what you want. ATS will give you quality but with a heavy price (heavier than anybody). Stellar's construction is too good (fort like walls etc) but they give you negligible green area and recreational stuff. Plus I have never liked their site locations. Be it Stellar sigma, Citi Homes or their Zeta project.

For me, the criteria was very simple (but rare in these days):

- Needed something under my budget (and with maximum value for money).
    - Reputed builder with negligible fraud/consumer issues. I simply can not chase builders and dealing with their crooked schemes.
    - No compromise in quality of flat and society maintenance.
    - Maximum/manageable Vaastu compliant floor plan and flat direction.
    - Site Location, and view of YEW.
    - Facilities within the society
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    @Groundfact sir few questions:

- What's the price in ATS Pristine? What's the % difference between PRC and ATS?
    The comparison was not the price % but SMART Planning and Excellent Layout. of ATS
    ATS btw has 45-50 flats per acre
    People are thinking about it inspite of being in 150 just because of this low density attraction with brand name of ATS

PRC Could have done far better in their project layout.
    They had a Decent shaped plot...but now thanks to their site plan, it looks a mess.

Believe me.....5 towers right in center are going to spoil everyone.
    They are 27-28 storey high

- How many projects Jaypee has delivered in Greater Noida and nearby apart from Jaypee Greens? If you consider Jaypee Greens, can you tell me the price of 2BHK in it? Last time I checked it was 1.5 crore + or somthing.
    Am I wrong in this pricing?
    Large 2 Bhk..1200-1300 sqft....75 Lakhs...Pay 50% now..balance on possession..no loan etc etc
    Free Sports club membership (worth 7 lakhs) + On Upfront payment good discount on Golf course membership(around 3-4 lakhs can be negotiated)

Full woodwork, a.c...and much high specifications than anywhere in region

Least dense in entire NCR with 5 star facilties all around

My very close family friend himself is a very senior sales guy in Jaypee RE, and he lives in SC-1, and his other property is in Parasvanath (express highway). When I look at those Jaypee projects along the Expressway, they look like huge concrete jungles. Kind of scary too and I do worry who will live in there? So many flats...do we even have that much of real estate requirement in this area that Jaypee is developing these thousands of apartments?
    Dear...If that looks scary to you and concrete jungles. then sorry to spoil your mood....but Chi Phi will look worse....Let the projects have their structures ready...you will remember my post

Jaypee is not developing 7x, 137, 143, 168, entire noida extension...which are all going to be nothing but Eye Sore concrete jungles

- Yes there was one incident of theft (and not robbery) in SC-II (2 flats in same tower on the same day). It was definitely an inside job. In the last 5 years did something like this happened before? How many societies gives you a 24 hour guard in each tower?
    Almost all good societies Have 24 hr guards in their tower

After the theft, Builder and community identified various loopholes and things were fixed (like CCTV in every corner of the society etc), strict vehicle access in society etc.

I fully agree with you that PRC project is a dense project but saying there will be shortage of sunlight and air is just an exaggeration.
    Lower floors...will be worst hit
    25 storey is very Tall...Just stand next to a 25 storey building anywhere and judge yourself...there are such buildings everywhere in Noida

The Tower which is yamuna expressway facing and their studio tower (not on sale) is the BEST...not for view...but for sunlight and fresh air

As I had mentioned, ATS and Stellar are definitely good builders they also deliver good quality products, but's upto you to decide what you want. ATS will give you quality but with a heavy price (heavier than anybody). Stellar's construction is too good (fort like walls etc) but they give you negligible green area and recreational stuff.
    ATS Paradiso is available at 4200 psf all inclusive which is not Over the top price...Its RTM...40 flats per acre

Stellar icon has a very impressive Green belt..tennis turfs, etc

Plus I have never liked their site locations. Be it Stellar sigma, Citi Homes or their Zeta project.
    Sigma is Odd location
    Citi homses..Odd location
    Zeta project...being on 130 mtr expresway which could see daylight in coming 3-4 years when this project will be ready...is a very decent location

For me, the criteria was very simple (but rare in these days):

- Needed something under my budget (and with maximum value for money).
    - Reputed builder with negligible fraud/consumer issues. I simply can not chase builders and dealing with their crooked schemes.
    - No compromise in quality of flat and society maintenance.
    - Maximum/manageable Vaastu compliant floor plan and flat direction.
    - Site Location, and view of YEW.
    - Facilities within the society

Well The discussion was about knowing Pros and Cons of this project and i guess we both through our discussion have converted more or less every angle of it

I myself consider Purvanchal one of the best builders in Noida region (there are only a handful which come under this category)

In fact considering the fact that this builder is actually making people sign in BBA that no RWA etc will be taking over maintenance is a HUGE HUGE PLUS.....

This shows the involvement of the builder in all aspects of an end user project.

Location wise...there is nothing else in offer in Greater Noida...Omicron, mu, xu, sigma are a Big No.

Zeta is decent...Chi phi is the best option available for UNDER CONSTRUCTION ONLY !!!!!

Flat layout of 4 bhk....VERY ORDINARY....LET DOWN

Flat Layout of 1950 3 bhk...VERY ORDINARY...LET DOWN

There are extremely good, spacious flats being made in 1900-2200 sw.ft range...all over noida...

1750 Sq.ft Flat layout is Pretty good

SITE PLAN....BAD

Thats all i have to say.....

People can read posts....go on their website and compare themselves to judge.

All the best
    CommentQuote
  • Yes ok i also see what you mean from the site plan and the 4 Bhk Layout not very good for a 2500+ flat. But can anyone tell, whats the area of central podium in middle of 4 bhk tower ? If Its 5 acre + then i see not much problem of clutter at least for 4 bhks Can someone confirm plz
    CommentQuote
  • Aap4you, arif any other experts on this project. Pls give advice on pros and cons of 4 bhk flat and tower 7 and which unit (3 or 4) is better. Also these 5 towers of 4 bhk are on podium ? And how many acres is that podium
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    Aap4you, arif any other experts on this project. Pls give advice on pros and cons of 4 bhk flat and tower 7 and which unit (3 or 4) is better. Also these 5 towers of 4 bhk are on podium ? And how many acres is that podium

I am not sure about the calculations in Acres, but I am attaching here the site plan with dimensions (as in GN Auth. approved site plan). The plan mentions that podium is of 7341 sqm.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • One more image.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Aap4you bhai if podium is 7341, then its just 1.8 acres which is too less to have 5 towers of 25+ storey From the plan you posted, roughly calculating the area with 4 bhk Five towers is around 135.33 mtr x 150.70 mtr = 20394 sq.mtr which is approx 5 acres, and if for calculation sake we reduce another 10% The area is around 4.5 acres. Why i wanted to know was to calculate density in this podium Which roughly comes to: 27 (floor) x 2 (no.of flat per floor) x 5 (no.of tower) = 270 flats 270 flats in 4-4.5 acres is ok for 4 bhk area also aap4you bhai, whats ur opinion of 4 bhk in tower 7...which unit is good and which floor will be good Please advice
    CommentQuote
  • Even though the question is not addressed to me....i can tell you...that the 4 bhk layout at 2550 sq.ft is probably one of the worst i have seen in recent times.

Their own project..Purvanchal Heights has FAR BETTER layouts than this project

see yourself:
    Purvanchal Group ::

Very poor utilisation of space not only in flat layout but also site layout in Royal city

I can guarantee you that if you look in other projects, you will find excellent layouts of 4 bhk flats within 2000-2100 sq.ft area

2550 in this project is a pathetic layout....
    CommentQuote