Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by groundfact
    Even though the question is not addressed to me....i can tell you...that the 4 bhk layout at 2550 sq.ft is probably one of the worst i have seen in recent times.

Their own project..Purvanchal Heights has FAR BETTER layouts than this project

see yourself:
    Purvanchal Group ::

Very poor utilisation of space not only in flat layout but also site layout in Royal city

I can guarantee you that if you look in other projects, you will find excellent layouts of 4 bhk flats within 2000-2100 sq.ft area

2550 in this project is a pathetic layout....

Groundfact bro----even though this is not the thread for PRP, whats ur take on floor plans for PRP? Better or as bad as PRC??
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    Aap4you bhai if podium is 7341, then its just 1.8 acres which is too less to have 5 towers of 25+ storey From the plan you posted, roughly calculating the area with 4 bhk Five towers is around 135.33 mtr x 150.70 mtr = 20394 sq.mtr which is approx 5 acres, and if for calculation sake we reduce another 10% The area is around 4.5 acres. Why i wanted to know was to calculate density in this podium Which roughly comes to: 27 (floor) x 2 (no.of flat per floor) x 5 (no.of tower) = 270 flats 270 flats in 4-4.5 acres is ok for 4 bhk area also aap4you bhai, whats ur opinion of 4 bhk in tower 7...which unit is good and which floor will be good Please advice

You are absolutely correct that from dimensions it looks like that Tower 5, 6, 7, 14 & 15 will be inside a square of atleast 5.09 acres. However in their detailed site plan there is a mention of an area called "Podium" with area of 7341 sqm. Now I am not sure, what that area is (couldn't find any area labeled Podium in the plan, which by the way is pretty large and complicated for me :-) ).
    Regarding the 4-BHK (A2), my personal liking is towards Tower-7, block 04.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @Aap4you, just for comparing opinions sake for benefit of people who may be reading.

Whats you take on the layout of 4 bhk ?

Purvanchal Heights their own project has far better layout of Flats, utilizing good space
    Purvanchal Group ::

Purvanchal heights:

2770: 4 bhk and study
    2435: 4 bhk + store
    2320: 4 bhk

Royal city 4 bhk has 2 flats per floor and they could have easily done a far better planning than what they have done now.
    Loading almost 30%

In my opinion there is absolute waste of nearly 250-300 sq.ft thats nearly paying 10 lakh extra for basically nothing.

One can get 2000 sq.ft 4 bhk in Noida expressway in 4800 psf all incl rate easily around 137 or in Wishtown....and in that you get similar density, far better location, and much smarter designed Layout of flat without any wastage, and they will be easily RTM in 4 years from now

Podium is usually the raised area in between these towers...and if approved master plan mentions it to be 1.8-2 acres, then its fairly less specially for 27-28 storey buildings all around.
    CommentQuote
  • Guys,

Was just going through the specifications of this project. They have mentioned gas pipeline. Have they provided gas pipeline connection in their earlier project too?
    CommentQuote
  • Please let me know is this project fully launched or they have several phases to be still launched by the time?

Looking for a 1725 or 1735 or 1970 units, would need two adjacent units. Kindly suggest which would be the best tower to go for in terms of sunlight and east facing. Higher floors not an issue till third last floor.
    CommentQuote
  • 1. No Builder is authorized to Install Gas pipelines on his own.
    They simply layup the PROVISION to LET IGL Laydown pipelines without any issues in the society.

2. Gas pipelines CAN ONLY Be provided by IGL (in greater noida)

3. Greater noida city has Gas pipeline, so its very much there
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llimca
    Please let me know is this project fully launched or they have several phases to be still launched by the time?
    Looking for a 1725 or 1735 or 1970 units, would need two adjacent units. Kindly suggest which would be the best tower to go for in terms of sunlight and east facing. Higher floors not an issue till third last floor.

1.It will be launched in phases....3 phases most likely

2. layout plan of 1930 is not good...in most projects through better planning...2000 sq.ft have 3 proper bedrooms.
    Even 1735 sq.ft is very average layout...but probably the better ones

3. Dense project...hence First 3 -4 floors will have Major issues with sunlight and fresh air, so going for higher floor is infact a better idea

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by groundfact
    1.It will be launched in phases....3 phases most likely

2. layout plan of 1930 is not good...in most projects through better planning...2000 sq.ft have 3 proper bedrooms.
    Even 1735 sq.ft is very average layout...but probably the better ones

3. Dense project...hence First 3 -4 floors will have Major issues with sunlight and fresh air, so going for higher floor is infact a better idea

Thanks groundfact...

Please suggest towers. Will Tower1 with blocks 1,2 or 5,6 be a good option? Would need adjacent units, so that both flats can be combined by removing the wall of drawing room.
    CommentQuote
    Guys,

Was just going through the specifications of this project. They have mentioned gas pipeline. Have they provided gas pipeline connection in their earlier project too?

Yes. In SilverCity-II, we have gas pipeline connection (Chitra Gas Agency).
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks aap4you and groundfacts for your inputs. 2550 for a 4 bhk costs around 90 lakhs all inclusive, and I agree now that plan is not as good as it should be. I have started looking at Noida expressway for 4 bhk within 90 lakhs budget and if i get it, then definitely i will compare every details.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am looking forward to buy unit in this flat but i think i should wait for sometime as the current real estate market situation is not good.

Prices will not go anywhere. Meanwhile can do some more research. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi All,

I am looking forward to buy unit in this flat but i think i should wait for sometime as the current real estate market situation is not good.

Prices will not go anywhere. Meanwhile can do some more research. Please suggest.
    CommentQuote
    Hi All,

No issue you can wait and do your homework.
    But you would find difficultly in getting East facing flats below 12 floor if you delay more.

There is no plan to increase rate by building in coming month before sample flat is ready . so you can do your research :D
    CommentQuote
  • Well said by @commonmen123. Thorough research is must when Investing this much. For some people (like me), it's a huge amount and any kind of risk should be avoided as much as possible. Even I spent atleast 3-4 months (almost full-time) before making the investment, and took advice from so many people (god knows ... :) ). For me, the amount was huge and I was simply not ready to handover it to someone who I can not trust. When sample flat is complete, people get a better picture of what buyers will be getting.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

What is height of towers in this society? All towers of same number of floors?
    CommentQuote