Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Nice rpt, covers most points. Though what i observed immediately was how additonal charges, plc, service taxes, etc add up significantly to the amount one has to pay. CLP(without loan) probably means that the person is not taking any loan for property and will pay installment himself. Errors, i think he should revisit the livia site and see locations of projects there. The front projects are perfectly placed on map
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by groundfact
    Thanks for the Input Gentlemen

Actually for a Friends requirement, our Very Young executive was preparing a Briefing after he did ground work.

I havent studied the site of this project very thoroughly at ground level, so request the members here to have a look at this Briefing and let me know if there are some errors regd the report.

This Briefing could also be used as reference by any prospective buyer in this or any other project.

The Briefing will be finalized in a week and if the gentleman is interested...a full report will be delivered to him.

I am not sure if i can post that here...but will try,

Thanks in advance

https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=31261

It's really comprehensive AA.

Can you share the same for 1735 units or share the source files so that we can make the one?
    CommentQuote
  • I am sorry, its not possible to share the source files

This is a Rough Brief report only.

Once a person shows interest in a project through such brief reports, then a proper report is handed over
    which is done by entering data in nearly 10 data sheets, full of various aspects of the property and location, etc etc etc

Yes...what I can do most certainly, is put up Excel sheet of the Calculators ONLY....which probaby can help a lot of buyers

The Brief report checklist and Comprehensive Report checklist has numerous links, guidance notes , verification inputs, etc and hence it cannot be put up here for general public use

You are free to use the pdf checklist...which briefly gives you can idea. It doesnt contain elaborate data, and Guidance notes. links, contacts, etc

I will start a thread and post some basic Calculators which I hope will help people to understand the value of their money
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    It's really comprehensive AA.

Can you share the same for 1735 units or share the source files so that we can make the one?

I have put some files in a New thread in noida section, maybe they can be of some help t you
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by groundfact
    I have put some files in a New thread in noida section, maybe they can be of some help t you

Cool, thanks, let me check that out.
    CommentQuote
  • Pse put the link of new thread in noida section for evetybodys benefit
    CommentQuote
  • Whats coming out in this forum...is PRC worth it or can be ignored?

What is the post by ground fact abt the subvention scheme of purvanchal in noida...
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    Whats coming out in this forum...is PRC worth it or can be ignored?
    What is the post by groundfact abt the subvention scheme of purvanchal in noida...

Do some research and decide yourself, don't depend upon the other's view unless until you have done enough.
    CommentQuote
  • prc 1% TDS

Regarding 1% TDS

Now Form 26QB https://onlineservices.tin.egov-nsdl.com/etaxnew/tdsnontds.jsp is asking "Tax Applicable" -(0020)INCOME-TAX ON COMPANIES (CORPORATION TAX) - (0021)INCOME-TAX (OTHER THAN COMPANIES) Now which choice should I select ?

Thanks.
    CommentQuote
  • Market is dead at the moment. No resales happening.

Fresh bookings also at the low. Builders are not able to sell at the moment.

Thousands of flats coming up on expressway near possession 2013/14.

Prices would be stagnant for sometime now at least for a year or two.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llimca
    Market is dead at the moment. No resales happening.

Bhai

When this project has no resale option, how would resale happen?
    and This project has mostly End-users, no Investors.
    CommentQuote
  • Market is dead at the moment. No resales happening.

add NE another thousands to that list

----------------------------------------
    Sent via micromax P362 andriod using Forum Runner
    CommentQuote
  • @cookie

I am not talking on resale for this specific project. Resale referring to those projects where it is allowed.

I also said no bookings happening in fresh as well.
    CommentQuote
  • Considering the negative market sentiment,ongoing recession and greater noida factor including no resale allowed in the project and only some 400 odd buyers in the project till now for atleast 1700 houses in phase I, including expressway properties flooding the market, ive begin to think whether PRC is a good deal or not...regular negative views from senior members in this forum is only a cause of concern to working class people like me who wish to have a decent sized appt in a city where there is some basic infrastructure and which fits my budget..but now thete is no going back...hope the current prices can be sustained by the company
    CommentQuote