Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • If you already bought as an end user.....you will get your flat in 4 years...no problem

If you are investor...This is not the project for you....and definitely not the city.

Greater Noida city is not at all the place for flat investors....

Its only for LONG TERM..(Around 7-10 years)....Plot Investors...that too with Limited budget

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    Considering the negative market sentiment,ongoing recession and greater noida factor including no resale allowed in the project and only some 400 odd buyers in the project till now for atleast 1700 houses in phase I, including expressway properties flooding the market, ive begin to think whether PRC is a good deal or not...regular negative views from senior members in this forum is only a cause of concern to working class people like me who wish to have a decent sized appt in a city where there is some basic infrastructure and which fits my budget..but now thete is no going back...hope the current prices can be sustained by the company

Dont worry, doesnt matter if your are end user or even investor, RE is kinda long term ( 7-8). Some biscuits and kings here will post lot of gyan but they will change views according to their profits and self interest.
    CommentQuote
  • Views are changed after evaluating Ground progress and facts and trying to judge the Expected Market sentiment in advance.

When Market sentiment is already out in open and evident....its too late...damage already done.

Flat owners in Greater Noida in past 10 years (Long enough ??) have got Peanut returns..infact....LOSS.
    Rates in 2002-03....Approx 1400 psf all incl.
    Rates in 2013....Approx 3500-4000 psf all incl.

Rates merely doubled or Max to Max Tripled in 10-11 years !!!!!

Thats Complete Loss in Terms of RE.

In Real estate....an Average Investment...if rates Double every 4- Max. 5 years.

Next 10 years are going to be worse.....thanks to LAKHS of flats on Noida expressway and Noida extension

With SAME HIGH DENSITY in projects such as this...Nothing special....

Flat investment in Greater Noida is a BIG NO.

End Users.....each one on his own...people are living in Bhiwadi..dharuheda..and kundli also...their choice..their wish....

CommentQuote
    Considering the negative market sentiment,ongoing recession and greater noida factor including no resale allowed in the project and only some 400 odd buyers in the project till now for atleast 1700 houses in phase I, including expressway properties flooding the market, ive begin to think whether PRC is a good deal or not...regular negative views from senior members in this forum is only a cause of concern to working class people like me who wish to have a decent sized appt in a city where there is some basic infrastructure and which fits my budget..but now thete is no going back...hope the current prices can be sustained by the company

Can you specify by what you mean when you state ongoing recession? When did a recession start now?

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
    CommentQuote
  • I am not an immediate end user...but also not a speculative investor ...I would like to get the possession and decide thereafter...anyway its mostly a depressing story in greater noida...noida or gurgaon was not in budget plus 70 percent builders offering freebies are lacking quality I chose this project based on purvanchals credentials but our esteemed members in forum have no much positive vibes for this project..lets see what happens in future.
    CommentQuote
    I am not an immediate end user...but also not a speculative investor ...I would like to get the possession and decide thereafter...anyway its mostly a depressing story in greater noida...noida or gurgaon was not in budget plus 70 percent builders offering freebies are lacking quality I chose this project based on purvanchals credentials but our esteemed members in forum have no much positive vibes for this project..lets see what happens in future.

Investors have negative vibes, not End-users..
    CommentQuote
  • Truly said by cookie, and almost all the investors in PRC are end users, I really don't care about rates after 5-10 years or something because we are looking for self use and getting whatever we want i.e. greenery, open space, wide roads, approach to expressway, schools etc.

Recession is a cyclic change, may be it's been happening now, GN flats market always low and that's the only reason, it's not that crowded, may be negative for others but surly positive for us and that's what at-least I want.
    CommentQuote
  • I too was interested in buying a large 3 bhk or 4 bhk flat in this project. But seeing latest developments in Noida Real estate, which clearly shows big slowdown. I am going to play wait and watch closely. I would be able to save more and reduce loan burden in coming 2-3 years. Thanks to many seniors on this forum, I have learned many new things. Its wait and watch for me now. Even as an end user, I wouldnt be happy knowing that there is hardly any Actual appreciation of the property I bought with my hard earned money. Its easy to say , end users dont think about appreciation , but at least from what I have seen, many including I, do .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    I too was interested in buying a large 3 bhk or 4 bhk flat in this project. But seeing latest developments in Noida Real estate, which clearly shows big slowdown. I am going to play wait and watch closely. I would be able to save more and reduce loan burden in coming 2-3 years. Thanks to many seniors on this forum, I have learned many new things. Its wait and watch for me now. Even as an end user, I wouldnt be happy knowing that there is hardly any Actual appreciation of the property I bought with my hard earned money. Its easy to say , end users dont think about appreciation , but at least from what I have seen, many including I, do .

Absolutely Wait and Watch is the strategy...
    CommentQuote
  • Any progress at site...upload photos pse who have been there recently
    CommentQuote
  • Went there on 14th July. Second Floor roof was done in tower 12A.
    CommentQuote
  • prc

It seems that only Tower- 12A construction is started only .12-A buyer has paid 30% of the cost till 20th July .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    It seems that only Tower- 12A construction is started only .12-A buyer has paid 30% of the cost till 20th July .

And additional demand will be coming for 12-A buyers in September. Fourth Floor construction.
    CommentQuote
  • It's not a good sign for 12A investors, EMI is going to be heavy in another 4-5 months even though they slow down the 12A after monsoon but essentially we would be in loss due to EMI 'interest' part.

I talk to Imran (PRC Sales Guy) and he said, sample flat would be ready soon (may be in another 5-6 months) that's why construction is in full swing in 12A.

Anyone been to the site over last weekend and have some update about construction?
    CommentQuote
  • I also hope that next demand should come only after other tower's excavation and basement roof is done. So that whole project (phase-I) completes together. Else, it's a significant monetary loss for tower 12A buyers.

Even though the marketing people are saying that next demand will not be soon, but I was told by Mr. Shakya that it might come again in September (for fourth floor). Really confused.
    CommentQuote