Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • in their brochure, studio appt plan is given. Is it for sale ? If its not, then why its plan on their brochure?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    in their brochure, studio appt plan is given. Is it for sale ? If its not, then why its plan on their brochure?

Yes, they are, Purvanchal would launch it in phase 2, though I amn't sure about the dates.
    CommentQuote
  • Is there a transfer clause in bba. Is there no option to transfer the unit during the construction stages.
    CommentQuote
  • prc

Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Yes, they are, Purvanchal would launch it in phase 2, though I amn't sure about the dates.

They are able to book only 400-450 flats .Booking of Phase II will be start only after
    completion of Ist phase booking .The II phase flats location are better than Ist Phase.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by chalonoida
    in their brochure, studio appt plan is given. Is it for sale ? If its not, then why its plan on their brochure?

is it??? thats surprising - they have always had their projects 3 BHK+ (i dont think they even have 2 BHKs in their projects). So its surprising they have included studios as well.

Seems Purvanchal is now just following other builders like Paras, Logix etc....

They should actually follow ATS if at all.
    CommentQuote
  • PRC Facebook group for actual buyers at https://www.facebook. com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/

P.S. Please remove the space before (com/groups)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq

I have spoken to them on this studio apartments are not for sale.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    is it??? thats surprising - they have always had their projects 3 BHK+ (i dont think they even have 2 BHKs in their projects). So its surprising they have included studios as well.

They will lease these apartments to companies....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123

I don't think they would be similar to paras in construction. I visited there previous projects in noida and greater noida. Was impressed with their maintenance and construction quality and most importantly open spaces...

When spoke to them regarding Purvanchal royal city a year back they are planning this better than royal park in sec137. Competting with ATS Paradiso which is visible from chiV.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    They are able to book only 400-450 flats .Booking of Phase II will be start only after
    completion of Ist phase booking .The II phase flats location are better than Ist Phase.

Phase 2 location is better than phase 1.
    After reading some posts i think they would not launch phase 2 sooner. At least not in 2013.
    Also considering the current situation price would be stagnant for sometime.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llimca
    Phase 2 location is better than phase 1.
    After reading some posts i think they would not launch phase 2 sooner. At least not in 2013.
    Also considering the current situation price would be stagnant for sometime.

where the phase -2 location? please provide any pointer..
    CommentQuote
    I don't think they would be similar to paras in construction. I visited there previous projects in noida and greater noida. Was impressed with their maintenance and construction quality and most importantly open spaces...

When spoke to them regarding Purvanchal royal city a year back they are planning this better than royal park in sec137. Competting with ATS Paradiso which is visible from chiV.

Yes limca I also looked at their previous projects before booking in royal park

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

As per purvanchal ,the construction of Royal City will take momentum since all NOC is obtained.around 500 flats booked
    CommentQuote
  • 500 flats in one year is quite a poor performance keeping in mind that purvanchal is one of good builders of Noida. I guess as rightly pointed out by many seniors on this forum, the poor layouts, high price and high density are the big negatives keeping buyers away.
    CommentQuote
    They will lease these apartments to companies....

Looks like I was wrongly assuming, thanks for the correction.
    CommentQuote