Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Phase 2 launch would take time at least a year and a half. Spoke to purvanchal guys asked them, they said it will take at least 1 to 1.5 year before they launch phase 2.
    CommentQuote
  • PCW has always been saying that next phase will be launched only once there is an appreciation in their phase 1 prices. I think, once the price touches 3600-3800, they will launch phase 2. so, hopefully by next year or so.
    CommentQuote
  • Hey Guys!

I have struck a deal to sell a 2 BR flat of mine in Indirapuram which I purchased 4 yr back considering the fact that future appreciation will be slow there. After paying the loan and raising fresh loan, I can invest around 60 Lacs. What could be the best investment options? Land? flat? which locality in NCR? I have 2- 5 yr horizon in mind.

I have 2 flats booked in PRC so I am just raising this issue here amongst my fellow PRC community. Can some of you guide me or suggest the appropriate forum for this? Thanx.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

What is the current state of Royal City?

Any units available from company or all sold, if so whats the resale price going on in market and how much payment gone till date.

Please throw a light on it, I want to invest in 3bhk 1735sqft option

Friends your suggestion will surely help me a lot.
    CommentQuote
  • Attaching few quick clicks, I took today while at construction Site.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • The next installment for Tower 8 is due in September. Source - prc Marketing team.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GUNGUN28
    The next installment for Tower 8 is due in September. Source - prc Marketing team.

Have someone received the letter yet? This Tower 8 demand will be that of "completion of excavation"?
    CommentQuote
  • prc

Originally Posted by aap4you
    Have someone received the letter yet? This Tower 8 demand will be that of "completion of excavation"?

Already paid for 12-A tower in July 2013.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

As per today's Danik Jagaran newspaper Noida-G. Noida Metro line by DMRC not NMRC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    As per today's Danik Jagaran newspaper Noida-G. Noida Metro line by DMRC not NMRC.

They trying to confuse investors/end users or probably they might not be aware of from the truth where I have slight doubt.

It's been almost August end, there suppose to some 'good' news about the GN Metro and as expected there is nothing as of now.

Anyway I don't have trust in media/news unless until some ground work doesn't start so please don't make any decision based upon fictitious metro news, it's for perspective buyers only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    They trying to confuse investors/end users or probably they might not be aware of from the truth where I have slight doubt.

It's been almost August end, there suppose to some 'good' news about the GN Metro and as expected there is nothing as of now.

Anyway I don't have trust in media/news unless until some ground work doesn't start so please don't make any decision based upon fictitious metro news, it's for perspective buyers only.

Arif Bhai

Night Safari ,1-2 Kms away from PRC, has got UP cabinet approval today. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Night Safari is back

Here we go with another 'good' or might be 'paid' news :bab (5):

Excerpts taken from the other post (GN Main Thread), posted by manoja.

Cabinet nod for Greater Noida night safari

LUCKNOW: The UP cabinet on Tuesday sanctioned the setting up of a night safari in Greater Noida region. In May 2012, the chief minister had given his in-principle approval for the project on 102-hectares of land near Gautam Budh Nagar University.

Originally proposed by Mulayam Singh while he was the CM in 2005, the project was put on hold following a regime change in 2007, even though the project, allegedly, had all requisite clearances from the Supreme Court of India and the Central Zoo Authority.

On Tuesday, the cabinet okayed the proposal to build the safari on a public-private partnership (PPP) model. The first-of-its-kind safari park in India is expected to be built in consultation with Singapore-based Bernard Harrison & Friends, who had earlier prepared a Master Plan for the project.

Proposed to be built in a simulated environment, the night safari will remain operational between 4pm and midnight around the year. The government, in its master plan, had suggested that a total of 71 species of animals and 841 specimens, including 58 species of mammals, eight species of birds, three species of reptiles and two species of fish to be translocated to the safari.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    Arif Bhai

Night Safari ,1-2 Kms away from PRC, has got UP cabinet approval today. :)

Yeah Cookie Bhai, got to see right after this post :)

My children haven't seen zoo yet, probably I would get a chance to show them here when they would be young ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Yeah Cookie Bhai, got to see right after this post :)

My children haven't seen zoo yet, probably I would get a chance to show them here when they would be young ;)

UP cabinet approval can't be paid news..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    UP cabinet approval can't be paid news..

What's the start/end date of the project?

Hope it will be done before Mayawati takes over again :)

Cookie Bhai, Ulta Pradesh hai, khuch bhi ho sakta hai...
    CommentQuote