Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • How is the project doing. Is the progress satisfactory. How will the current slow down affect this project..it would be very nice if senior members put their views in the future if this project..thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    How is the project doing. Is the progress satisfactory. How will the current slow down affect this project..it would be very nice if senior members put their views in the future if this project..thanks

So far speed is good for tower 12 A and 12, would pick more pace after monsoon, anyway there was no delay seen from Purvanchal side on all his projects, we do expect the same this time as well.

It's good for end users but not really for investors.

It has couple of drawbacks though i.e. High Rise and approach to PRC when you come to Chi V, if you can sacrifice on these 2 than rest is good, least that's what I did consider before booking it here.
    CommentQuote
  • Prc

Expected rate in Year 2016 will be Rs. 5000/-
    CommentQuote
  • Is the location if this project a plus point?
    CommentQuote
    Is the location if this project a plus point?

Yes, Location is good in Greater Noida
    CommentQuote
  • I am planning to purchase a 1735 in Royal City, can some one recommend a good tower, requirements are -

1. Slow and staggered payment plan - I like their payment plan structure and would ideally like to start off in a tower where no work has been initiated till now
    2. Tower should have good view of expressway...
    3. Is it possible to get a BSP of below 3200 as on date
    4. I worked out the loading for the 1735 as per the floor plans online ...seems to be around 33% loading , anyone have a different view calculation ?

This is for end use and from experience I know this is a good builder...comments please !!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinomite
    I am planning to purchase a 1735 in Royal City, can some one recommend a good tower, requirements are
    1. Slow and staggered payment plan - I like their payment plan structure and would ideally like to start off in a tower where no work has been initiated till now
    2. Tower should have good view of expressway...
    3. Is it possible to get a BSP of below 3200 as on date
    4. I worked out the loading for the 1735 as per the floor plans online ...seems to be around 33% loading , anyone have a different view calculation ?

This is for end use and from experience I know this is a good builder...comments please !!

1. You may choose any tower other than 12 & 12A. None started.
    2. No tower has "Good" view, some has partial but booked and construction started.
    3. Difficult as builder does not negotiate much.
    4. Not calculated - around 30% is standard

Great project for end use and location is excellent, although u don't get YEW view & nearby market is across expressway!
    Do some leg work & find out yourself, it's ur money!!!
    CommentQuote
  • How about investing in Durva Greens for end use ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    How about investing in Durva Greens for end use ?

Good Location, Luxury project, Large Size Units only minimum size 2670sqft.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Quick Investor, appreciate the feedback.

I went ahead and booked in Tower 8 today- # 25.

Have been doing some running around for the last three months....choice was between Jaypee sports city (Kove) and Purvanchal Royal City. Purvanchal won solely on being good from end user perspective !

Due to the cramped layout....don't think any view of express way would be possible :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Is 4BHK 2505 Sq. feet still available in Purvanchal Royal City.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinomite
    Thanks Quick Investor, appreciate the feedback
    I went ahead and booked in Tower 8 today- # 25.

Have been doing some running around for the last three months....choice was between Jaypee sports city (Kove) and Purvanchal Royal City. Purvanchal won solely on being good from end user perspective !

Due to the cramped layout....don't think any view of express way would be possible :-)

Congratulations Denomite and welcome to PRC.

We have a very active PRC group for the actual buyers on Facebook at https://www.facebook(dot)com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/
    CommentQuote
  • With this kind of economic situation...how well the realty projects do..or deilver
    CommentQuote
    With this kind of economic situation...how well the realty projects do..or deilver

You can still expect the better delivery but only from prominent developers i.e. ATS, Purvanchal, 3C etc.

For end users, there would be no loss but for investors, it may heart their sentiments big time due to poor economy condition.
    CommentQuote
  • What about rates...will they come down if the economy slides further
    CommentQuote