Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
958 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by chirag999
    yupp, dere are a few people who know about this builder and his credibility.
    Otherwise i have seen many ppl on the forum just praising their own project and do not even consider Purvanchal, for an end user Purvanchal projects are the best.

completely agree.
    However, Purvanchal needs to come up with a non-exorbitant price as well as this area is not habitable and I would completely disagree with any rates above 2100 psf(all inclusive) under down payment for this new project.
    Plc could be extra though.

and yes, I have already included per square feet rate difference for builder reputation.:bab (4):

what others say?
    CommentQuote
  • The location i am assuming is in the builders area of chi phi.

There are 3-4 projects under construction there...just overlooking the beautiful yamuna expressway.

a big underpasss exists to come to the otherside...and conditions of road to appriach this sector is very very good.

The lightning will be excellent also..with yaumna expressway close by....i saw many high mast lights being put up along the expressway.

GV is direct road approx 2-3 kms

I hope the land is overlooking the expressway and not behind the existing projects.

I am sure they are looking at F1 race as a landmark next to their project.

any update pls post
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aam aadmi
    The location i am assuming is in the builders area of chi phi.

There are 3-4 projects under construction there...just overlooking the beautiful yamuna expressway.

a big underpasss exists to come to the otherside...and conditions of road to appriach this sector is very very good.

The lightning will be excellent also..with yaumna expressway close by....i saw many high mast lights being put up along the expressway.

GV is direct road approx 2-3 kms

I hope the land is overlooking the expressway and not behind the existing projects.

I am sure they are looking at F1 race as a landmark next to their project.

any update pls post

you are right about location,it is same as you are thinking,but it is a T shaped plot in sector chi 5.plot shape is a little disadvantage, two sides of a rectangular plot have been chopped by express parkview (or may be earthcon) on one side and amrapali castle on other.so in effect most of the expressway facing length of plot is covered by above two projects,purvanchal gets only about one third of the total expressway facing length of plot and as told these expressway facing apartments will be launched first.you can see it very clearly on wikimapia.
    CommentQuote
  • Just got this news from one of my friend who spoke to someone in purvanchal today that they plan to launch a new project near ATS around Diwali.

The prices would be approx 2700-2800 sq. ft. too high for an isolated land??

They plan to build approx. 2400 units in 22 acres of land. dense project???

They are also considering studio apartments in the campus and that would only for let out/rental purposes.not end user friendly?

They are trying to workout a plan to have playschool within the project.

No details shared by the person on no. of towers and sizes of the apartment. Overall, doesn't look to me a great deal?

anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_lad
    Just got this news from one of my friend who spoke to someone in purvanchal today that they plan to launch a new project near ATS around Diwali.
    The site is most likely next to Yamuna expressway...where 4-5 projects are under construction..incll amrapali, etc etc....

Its not isolated land but infact a very well connected region....Kindly VISIT THE SITE...then comment.

I was EXPECTING this rate....not surprising for me at all.

Knowing the fact that Farmers issue have resulted in new land bill, etc etc.....it was totally expected.

Whether its justified or not..depends from person to person....
    as per me....it was TOTALLY Expected

This site is bang on Yamuna expressway and has a Massive underpass ALREADY Existing to connect this region to Greater Noidas largest Roundabout next to Unitech heights. This is DIRECT 2 Kms from Grand venezia.

YES....Agreed....I always said...that the ATTRACTION of Greater Noida main city WHICH REMAINS after the increased FAR (as Greater Noida mian city has RTM and plots which cannot benefit from FAR)..is that the City is Open and Less dense...It DOESNT make sense to live in High dense projects in such a Well laid out city. Noida extension is totally different from Gnoida main city..but...for this region....A density of maximum 60-70 acres would have been the main attraction...but then again BUILDERS ARE BUILDER

They are also considering studio apartments in the campus and that would only for let out/rental purposes.not end user friendly?
    Yes agreed...the builder seems to be cashing on the Tourist belt of this region....Expo mart, Yamuna expressway, F1..all are within 5-10 mins drive for this location.....BUT IF THE STUDIO, ETC ARE WELL SEPERATED From the other towers...it should be no problem....this can be said only after looking at layout.

Since you have mentioned that they would be for RENTAL purpose..its a High possibility that some commercial use is permitted in this project...and Builder is utilising this....and if its well segregated..then it in fact could be an added advantage...

They are trying to workout a plan to have playskool within the project.
    Meaning that commercial land is also with them...which could be a positive...if PLANNED Well

No details shared by the person on no. of towers and sizes of the apartment. Overall, doesnt look to me a great deal?
    If it a residential cum commercial area...With Commercial Area...WELL SEGREGATED....and planned.....with this builders repo...it could be nice

But the DENSITY is not at all attractive...but then with High FARs...this is expected.....

anyone?

By the way Diwali kab hai ????
    CommentQuote
    By the way Diwali kab hai ????

26th ko hai Zohaib Bhai...somehow my friend was okay with most things except the density.. though I was the one who told him about purvanchal...I would give it a miss and might just look for a better option...I will wait till the layout comes and then do the deep study

Now, I would be open to 3C spots villaGE 78 :)
    CommentQuote
  • I do not understand, there is no official announcement on this project and it's location and prices.

And people are discussing this from July-2011. I am sure some brokers are active in this thread with there own interest.

I know they delivered 2 good projects in Greater Noida.

But still there are so many ready to move options are available at lower price, then why any one interested in this project which will take minimum 3-4 years to develop.

Originally Posted by rainbow_lad
    Just got this news from one of my friend who spoke to someone in purvanchal today that they plan to launch a new project near ATS around Diwali.

Absolutely, Yes. You can buy ready to move apartments at this price in Greater Noida.

Too Dense and crowded 109 apartments/Acre.

They might have separate entry and exit points.

They are trying to workout a plan to have playskool within the project.

No details shared by the person on no. of towers and sizes of the apartment. Overall, doesnt look to me a great deal?

anyone?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rainbow_lad
    26th ko hai Zohaib Bhai...somehow my friend was okay with most things except the density.. though I was the one who told him about purvanchal...I would give it a miss and might just look for a better option...I will wait till the layout comes and then do the deep study

Now, I would be open to 3C spots villaGE 78 :)

Density has been a definite LET DOWN..i have talking about it for couple of weeks now.....

I will never suggest anyone to buy a 100 flats per acre project in Greater noida main city......Koi mazaaa nahin...

I HIGHLTY RECOMMEND anyone investing in Noida region to just pay a visit to the Low density projects like Nri city, Stellar icon, ATS paradsio, ATS Greens village...and Actually SEE THEMSELVES...why people keep on harping about LOW DENSITY..all the time

Anyhow with Increased FAR....builders utilise this for sure

And with new land bill of state....Prices will go up only

BUT:

I want to have a look at layout first....maybe commercial and studio are most congested and well segregated....maybe...let see

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AverageJoe

And people are discussing this from July-2011. I am sure some brokers are active in this thread with there own interest.

Joe sahab ..your concern is totally valid but we happened to be Purvanchal fans (not sure whether I am their fan anymore after hearing about this new project)...but the irony of the situation is that they do not sell out via brokers...and hence even if we were brokers we would not have got anything out of it...and since we would not have got anything then it means we are no Brokers..kyunki brokers ko deal aur paise se pyaar hota hai...i hope u understand this.. :)
    CommentQuote

BUT:

I want to have a look at layout first....maybe commercial and studio are most congested and well segregated....maybe...let see

am waiting for this too...lets hope there is something good
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Doesnt Deal through brokers . It deals directly with customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by AverageJoe
    I do not understand, there is no official announcement on this project and it's location and prices.

Originally Posted by AverageJoe
    Thats the whole idea of such forums...even if brokers are active...who cares....if they try to give wrong info or opinions..there are many who will answer that "Fittingly"..and people who are reading can decide for themselves...who is talking sense and who is bullshit

I dont mind at all if any broker gives us an insight of a project before its launch....its infact good...can be easily be discussed in detail with so many active members...Gives good time to "discuss in details" the pros and cons of a project

In fact i would like some broker to tell me about Unlaunched projects of 3C sports village, This project and another ucoming project by sunshine builder....as i am interested to know about them....wouldnt mind anyone / broker giving me uphand info....Most welcome

Whats the problem ???...If you know the region and basics of RE very well..even Donald Trump cant sell you a "Undeserving Crap Project"

I know they delivered 2 good projects in Greater Noida.

But still there are so many ready to move options are available at lower price, then why any one interested in this project which will take minimum 3-4 years to develop.

1. Difference between End user and Investor.....While End users may pay FULL AMOUNT for RTM Flat...an investor is not going to do that....as he can put the same money in a Plot (which too involves Full payment)

2. End users....most of them cannot pay 100% and prefer paying in installments like CLP etc..thus new launches suit them more

3. Location & Builder....This location is pretty good...infact...if you leave Nri residency at pari chowk....which is supreme and best location for any under construction property in Gnoida....This location is very very good.....

Builder has the BEST RECORD in noida region AS OF NOW...

There are 4-5 projects in one row...meaning region will have people living in faster than plot regions surrounding this area

Yamuna expressway...managed by private builder...and tourist road..meaning better lighting, policing , landscaping, beautification of this area

within 2-3 kms from most of the prime areas of Gnoida...be it Upcming malls. knowledge parks..IT Tech zones, Gbu

etc etc etc etc etc

Why be cautious of a a Broker ??????
    Know the RE well ..be well informed....and no one can fool you
    Brokers are not holding a gun and asking you to buy......

Use them....extract info from them...cross check it....discuss with people who know RE...or even Forums such as these....and then see what you want......simple

The idea is to gather info...ab woh chahe kaheen se aaye....who cares....just cross check it...and USE IT

CommentQuote
  • They deal with Brokers, you can find many brokers for there Noida 137 Project.

Originally Posted by harpreetsg_delhi
    Purvanchal Doesnt Deal through brokers . It deals directly with customers.
    CommentQuote
  • All i am interested is in Information regd the Region and projects......

where it comes from.....is IRRELEVANT for me

So lets stick to the INFORMATION....and cross check it...and discuss it

and not worry about its source...

As i said...I WILL BE MORE THAN HAPPY

If any broker can tell me good details about such properties (Before Launch) at decent locations and reputed builders....

Any one who has info about these projects..please post on this forum (I have disabled my PM..so no PM for me please)....any person, broker (even if you have 100 consumer cases against you)...I dont care....I need info...bring it on:

- 3c sports village
    - purvanchal royal city, gnoida
    - sunshine project noida expressway

I will then study the info material, visit the site....and then judge "kaunsa project kitne qaabil hai"
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal a very good builder in Noida region is coming up with Royal City Project in Greater Noida.

NOT RECOMMENDED !!!!

Here is why

1. Greater Noida Main city has One MAJOR Attraction...LESS DENSITY and OPENNESS

2. If anyone has to come 10 kms ahead of sector 168, 137 then he should get a LESS DENSE..MORE OPEN...Flat. at good price....this is the Major attraction Of Gnoida city.

NOW THIS IS WHAT PURVANCHAL IS PLANNING TO OFFER:

- L Shaped Plot 22 acres

- 2400 Flats in 22 Acres !!!!!!!!!!!!( THIS MAKES IT NOT RECOMMENDED)

- Price around 2500-2700 Psf ( NOTHING SPECIAL....IF 2000-2200 IN SUCH DENSITY..MAKES SOME SENSE...BUT NOT THIS.....I WOULD HAVE RECOMMENDED THIS PROJECT AT EVEN 2800 PSF IF DENSITY WAS LESS THAN 60 FLATS PER ACRE ...OR 2500 psf IF DENSITY WAS APPROX.70 FLATS PER ACRE)

- This project is Next to Amrapali Casa project and there are 4-5 Projects in ONE ROW...MAKING THIS SECTOR ONE OF THE DENSEST IN GREATER NOIDA

- Plans to have Studio appartments in project...which is OK...if its well segregated from rest of project...

- Plan to develop the project in phases..meaning construction will continue for next 5-6 years easily !!!!!

THUMBS DOWN..NOT RECOMMENDED FOR 2 MAIN REASONS:

1. Too Dense for Gnoida city standards.

2. Price is Not at all attractive...Builder should either REDUCE THE DENSITY to less than 60 per acre and ask same price...or REDUCE THE PRICE to 2100-2200 psf if SAME DENSITY

There is a Pretty Big Village close by also..which is not a big deal....

All the Other projects around this project are MIG Projects so Gantry will be very ordinary in this sector..same like Noida extension.

I WOULD RATHER RECOMMEND PEOPLE TO WAIT FOR NOIDA EXTENSION MATTER TO BE SOLVED AND GET SIMILAR PROJECTS BY SIMILAR BUILDER (STELLAR, ETC ETC) AND SIMILAR PROJECT...TOO DENSE...!!!!!!

This has been a Big Let down.....

- Jaypee Amans seems better than this
    - Even Logix Zest seems better

2400 flats in 22 Acres in Greater Noida main city ..that too in a sector where 5-6 MIG projects are in a row...2 THUMBS DOWN !!!!

I am sure they will Launch FULLY Furnished studios at 3000-3200 psf....to create some Hype because of F1

Really NOT Worth it.

If I have to pay for such a High Density Project....I would head out to Noida expressway, Noida 7x or even noida extension...but in Gnoida...No way...
    CommentQuote