Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    What about rates...will they come down if the economy slides further

Good Builder, not too many projects in hand so pretty safe one's investment is..
    Only 2 projects are going on currently.
    One in Noida where possession will be offered for some towers soon.
    and 2nd this one only.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    You can still expect the better delivery but only from prominent developers i.e. ATS, Purvanchal, 3C etc.

For end users, there would be no loss but for investors, it may heart their sentiments big time due to poor economy condition.

Arif...do you have investment in both royal park and this one?

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    Is 4BHK 2505 Sq. feet still available in Purvanchal Royal City.

Yes lots of inventory left...they have only launched few towers others still left to be opened with better locations

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    Arif...do you have investment in both royal park and this one?

I just have in PRC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    What about rates...will they come down if the economy slides further

I don't think so, it may stagnate for sometime but wouldn't come down.

Good builder are always in demand.
    CommentQuote
  • Any update on the construction status ?

When is the next demand for the tower 12A expected ?
    CommentQuote
  • No new demand for 12A so far. And I hope that it remains that way only till other towers reach to a stage similar to 12A. Else, I (along with others) will be thinking of either moving out or getting the flat transferred to some other tower than 12A. I hope PCW don't do the stupidity of issuing a next demand for 12A in this year atleast.
    CommentQuote
  • It is expected sometime in September start to be paid by Oct mid, that what was communicated the Purvanchal guys.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the all inclusive rate in PRC for CLP ?
    CommentQuote
  • prc

Maximum booking in tower 12 and 12-A.Other tower construction will be started only after getting good nos in that tower.Next installment will be due in every 3 months.so expect next installment in Oct 2013 for 12 and 12-A tower.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    No new demand for 12A so far. And I hope that it remains that way only till other towers reach to a stage similar to 12A. Else, I (along with others) will be thinking of either moving out or getting the flat transferred to some other tower than 12A. I hope PCW don't do the stupidity of issuing a next demand for 12A in this year atleast.

You can't move out mate....it's Purvanchal...no resale allowed

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by REEnthusiast
    It is expected sometime in September start to be paid by Oct mid, that what was communicated the Purvanchal guys.

It's insane if that happens, there is almost to sale happening due to economy crunch, probably even I have to think to some other alternate if it keeps happening.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by noidaguy123
    You can't move out mate....it's Purvanchal...no resale allowed

You can after 50% payment.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    You can after 50% payment.

Are you sure....in royal park people are not able sell even after paying 90%

CommentQuote
  • Yeah I am sure, explicitly talked to the sales guy about the same, got to know from him only, it's only due to attract few investors as oppose to Royal Park.

Resale isn't allowed in Royal Park till 100% payment.
    CommentQuote