Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Originally posted by lokiez View Post
    They told me that they are sending to all the people who have booked the flat.
    How about the folks who sitting outside India?

Comment

Not sure about it. Need to check with PRC.

Comment

I asked for the soft copy but no luck. Can anyone please scan and upload to FB Goup.

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
          Surly metro impacts the entire expressway region only 'if it comes', people travel all across the NCR and expressway alone can't serve the sole purpose.

Anyway as a end user, it doesn't impact much but surly disappoints to the investors because now we see more units coming in even the existing inventory is still not sold out, means getting better deal now with higher density and that's a worry factor.

All and all, UC is always risky, you never know what comes during 4-5 years down the line.

Anyway PRC has got the brochure, it's looking freaking awesome if you don't have then do and get from them
          If extra towers are built or additional floors added or builders compromise on open area then it would also impact end users. My POV.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by mpandey78 View Post
            If extra towers are built or additional floors added or builders compromise on open area then it would also impact end users. My POV.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2
            That's true actually I missed that point.

And on the other hand side, end user don't have choice because getting RTM is also an extra burden because of cash in hand requirement and there is no government body who can control it.

Comment

Prc

When they are demanding the next installment (basement roof) for 12-A tower ?

Comment

when is the next price revision in CLP rates expected . The PRC guys told me that the rates are 3200 psf presently. Are recent announcements of hike of land prices and NMRC going to escalate prices or dampen the prices of this project. Senior members pse comment on the future of this project and the chi V sector as a whole.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhir240962 View Post
                  When they are demanding the next installment (basement roof) for 12-A tower ?
                  It would come around in August or after.

Comment

Originally posted by brightguy View Post
                    when is the next price revision in CLP rates expected . The PRC guys told me that the rates are 3200 psf presently. Are recent announcements of hike of land prices and NMRC going to escalate prices or dampen the prices of this project. Senior members pse comment on the future of this project and the chi V sector as a whole.
                    Would recommend, you should read the thread from start and would know the value of PRC with the future, anyway one can't really predict the future but probability, chances are great that the Chi V would be one of the best sector due to Expressway proximity, tons of commercial planned, near by SEZ etc.

Check out the completed project of Purvanchal i.e. Silver City I/II, Heights. You would know the construction quality and open space.

Value for money for end users and bad for investors
                    Last edited June 10 2013, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Hope people would have opted for HLPP (Home Loan Protection Plan) or Term Insurance after signing off the HL agreement.

Indeed term insurance looks cheaper and have lots of advantages, you can go through the posts like https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e-loan?t=16392 and https://www.indianrealestateforum.co...e-loan?t=12928

Opening up another discussion inside the PRC, wanted to know the views of the people who already have taken the disbursement and have gone through it.

I am about to finalize one and looking for more views around, some people starts after the possession because it's mandatory to them for banks like AXIS etc.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X