Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Received next demand for "On Casting of Basement Roof Slab" today. Payment has to be done before August (For tower 12-A).

Also, got my copy of Royal City Brochure. Looks really "Royal". It definitely makes a statement and too much stress on establishing Royal City as "Premium" apartments. But I am a big fan of "Beyond the glossy brochure, real data on Noida extension projects...", so don't believe in everything what builder say...

One new thing in the brochure was about the Serviced apartments (Studio Flats), their dimension etc. Looks good investment option.
    Last edited January 7 2016, 12:30 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by aap4you View Post
      Received next demand for "On Casting of Basement Roof Slab" today. Payment has to be done before August (For tower 12-A).
      Also, got my copy of Royal City Brochure. Looks really "Royal". It definitely makes a statement and too much stress on establishing Royal City as "Premium" apartments. But I am a big fan of "Beyond the glossy brochure, real data on Noida extension projects...", so don't believe in everything what builder say...
      One new thing in the brochure was about the Serviced apartments (Studio Flats), their dimension etc. Looks good investment option.
      They expecting the demand by 20th July, I also got the same for 12 A.

If I would have left anything surly would go for Studio, should be good for long term investment.

Did you get a chance to visit the site?

Comment

Prc

It seems that there will be demand of installment in every three months.

Comment

Can anyone share if a demand has been sent for towers other than 12-A as well?

Comment

Originally posted by sudhir240962 View Post
            It seems that there will be demand of installment in every three months.
            Looks like they planning to go really aggressive which isn't good at all for us.

Did anyone get to see the latest stage of construction?

Posts some pics if you have any, still there is no pic on PRC website.

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
              Looks like they planning to go really aggressive which isn't good at all for us.

Did anyone get to see the latest stage of construction?

Posts some pics if you have any, still there is no pic on PRC website.
              Theek keh rahe ho Arif Bhai. Looks like they are only interested in building only one tower. I am going tomorrow or Sunday to the PRC site with few other friends (buyers in PRC). Will share the pics then.

Comment

They are indeed going aggressively on 12A, they told me that sample flat will be created there. Ground floor walls are being constructed, will post pics i took yesterday.

Excavation for rest of towers will begin after monsoon.
                Last edited January 7 2016, 12:30 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by lokiez View Post
                      They are indeed going aggressively on 12A, they told me that sample flat will be created there. Ground floor walls are being constructed, will post pics i took yesterday.
                      Excavation for rest of towers will begin after monsoon.
                      Thanks lokiez for sharing pictures .
                      looks like they are more focused to complete sample flat first

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X