Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Demand for which stage for tower 10 , i hope it the completion of excavation
    CommentQuote
  • Arif is an employee of Purvanchal, treat his comments accordingly...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by grassik
    Arif is an employee of Purvanchal, treat his comments accordingly...

Dude, check my profile what I do or google my name using "mohammed arif blog", check out the very first link from google search, don't make assumptions.

I didn't have any intentions to disclose my personal info here, anyway if you disagree on any of my comments provide the data points with logical statements.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    Dear Arif..I guess u have booked a flat in this project. Are u happy?

Yes I did, 8 months back after struggling and doing lot of research as I had to only go for under construction property because I have got my own flat in South Delhi, so was not in hurry, wanted to own a bigger flat some where in Noida/GN.

Filtered out ATS, 3C, Purvanchal after doing home work and finally booked in PRC for self use as there was no fresh project from 3C/ATS within my budget.

So far so good, no hassle till now except few quick demands for tower 12 A where I booked :)

I always suggest to investors, don't go by others recommendation's, do enough ground work, see your need and budget, spend sometime, make a sheet with + and - then go for it if everything fits.
    CommentQuote
  • Is price rise of bsp from current rates expected in this kind of market slowdown?
    CommentQuote
    Is price rise of bsp from current rates expected in this kind of market slowdown?

You meant last increase?

It happened after so long because of higher side of login price.

Yeah PRC charging extra premium if you compare other GN projects.
    CommentQuote
  • ..the present rate of 3200 is stagnant since may...when is next inc expected
    CommentQuote
    ..the present rate of 3200 is stagnant since may...when is next inc expected

I don't think so, there would be any hike till next year, sals has been already down, increasing rates wouldn't help at all to builders because of lot of inventory left.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    I don't think so, there would be any hike till next year, sals has been already down, increasing rates wouldn't help at all to builders because of lot of inventory left.

You never know with purcanchal... They havent open 3 towers in royal park yet... They may do the same here.. Sell only few units during construction and sell rest of the units when the price is appriciated... Its like investing in your own project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    You never know with purcanchal... They havent open 3 towers in royal park yet... They may do the same here.. Sell only few units during construction and sell rest of the units when the price is appriciated... Its like investing in your own project

Both the projects have different stages and location, PRC is fairly new would do the same may be after 2 years or something as it's already on phase 1.

PRC already have quit a few units left (may be more than that) because of the slow sale and high premium.

Moreover every other developer does the same, to save the premium units (tower) and sell them later.
    CommentQuote
  • Once people will see Super High density towers staring down at them....no one will pay premium

As and when this project will near completion, it will get effected negatively.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ceonaveda
    Once people will see Super High density towers staring down at them....no one will pay premium

As and when this project will near completion, it will get effected negatively.

What would you see after 4-5 years low rise apartments in Delhi NCR?

Delhi has also going on same path, it's just a shift which we need to adopt, slowly but gradually these things would change similar other big cities in the world.

GN has potential to do so in terms of better infra and maintaining high rise apartments through better builders like 3C, ATS, Purvanchal etc., but not for other C class builders like Supertech, Amrapali etc...
    CommentQuote
  • How is GF in Tower 9 block 31.

Any views on it both plus and minus.

Although looking for floor between 5-10 but none is available rather in most of the park facing only above 17 were available.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aryanm
    How is GF in Tower 9 block 31.
    Any views on it both plus and minus

Although looking for floor between 5-10 but none is available rather in most of the park facing only above 17 were available.

I personally feel that on that side...Tower 8, block 25 should give better access to open space since on the right there is a low rise EWS/Electricity transformer setup and some diagnol view might be possible on the other ends.......but again....dont think anything is available below floor 10
    CommentQuote
  • 3 BHK in Royal City

Hi ,
    After 2 3 weeks of research in IREF , I zeroed on this project.

I am looking for a 1500+ unit for my end use within 60 - 65 Lacs and have 50 % ready cash , Noida was out of reach and between expressway and Greater Noida I think GN is better as for other facilities apart from office have to drive atleast 10 - 15 Kms .

I checked some ready to move options as well , but later found they are unregistered flats and I want to buy in all white clean project.

I am planning to buy a 3 BHK in this project , 1725/1735 , reasons are good open area , reputed builder.

Seniors / Buyers please advice on how is this project and what are the rates these days and if in case there are better options please suggest that too.

Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote