Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Wonderful option and would have great appreciation.

Just opposite PRC is ATS Paradiso and the current rate is 5k/ sq ft.

Great connectivity to xpressway, reputed builder, reasonable priced.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks rtandon,

I called for the rates and they were quoting like 3200 , does any body knows any brokers for any better discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • No doubt, this is a good project but the only worrying thing is the very high density in comparison to equivalent projects in Greater Noida. You can also check Stellar MI Legacy in Zeta1 if required for end use.

Originally Posted by TomNoida
    Thanks rtandon,

I called for the rates and they were quoting like 3200 , does any body knows any brokers for any better discounts.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aryanm
    How is GF in Tower 9 block 31.
    Any views on it both plus and minus

Although looking for floor between 5-10 but none is available rather in most of the park facing only above 17 were available.

you would have a south facing small balcony and kitchen balcony..your park facing balcony would be NE facing..majorly no sun but park view...

project has very high loading ..i believe..the size of hall (22 by 12) could have been bigger ..hasd it been L shaped...IMHO...!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TomNoida
    Thanks rtandon,

they dont sell thru channel partners and no resale either..so u have to go thru the builder only..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinomite
    I am planning to purchase a 1735 in Royal City, can some one recommend a good tower, requirements are
    1. Slow and staggered payment plan - I like their payment plan structure and would ideally like to start off in a tower where no work has been initiated till now
    2. Tower should have good view of expressway...
    3. Is it possible to get a BSP of below 3200 as on date
    4. I worked out the loading for the 1735 as per the floor plans online ...seems to be around 33% loading , anyone have a different view calculation ?

This is for end use and from experience I know this is a good builder...comments please !!

All your observations are perfect!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rtandon2006
    Wonderful option and would have great appreciation.
    Just opposite PRC is ATS Paradiso and the current rate is 5k/ sq ft
    Great connectivity to xpressway, reputed builder, reasonable priced.

Low density projects like ATS Paradiso cannot be compared to high density projects of PRC. ATS is 1100 flats in 33-34 acres.. How much is PRC area and # of flats ?In PRC FAR is 3.5.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    Low density projects like ATS Paradiso cannot be compared to high density projects of PRC. ATS is 1100 flats in 33-34 acres.. How much is PRC area and # of flats ?In PRC FAR is 3.5.

There are 2400 flats in 22 acres...in PRC.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajnara
    There are 2400 flats in 22 acres...in PRC.

ATS Paradiso seems to be already crowded with just 500 families shifted. Lot's of traffic in evening time already. PRC infra management could be a nightmare.
    I have heard this from many in forums that PRC rates would be touching ATS paradiso as both are in almost same location.....I think PRC sales guy pitch like that.
    Not sure what's the need to buy in a project which would be completed in 2017 ( as an investment) !!
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for your valuable comments , I checked Stellar as well which has bigger flats and price is comparable , I definitely need something for end use only .

Any comments on the location please , Chi V vs Zeta .

Planning to seal the deal in this Navratra , so much appreciate your comments.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ajnara
    they dont sell thru channel partners and no resale either..so u have to go thru the builder only..

Thanks bro ,
    In a way its good , as I don't live in NCR so anybody in my family can book , without any negotiations or bargain.
    CommentQuote
  • After going through some of the other forums , I am totally confused now.

Was about to book , PRC ,but issues like high density , 23 - 28 floors , ready for end use by 2018 etc. are making to think again on this.

My situation is
    1. End User
    2. Have 30 Lac cash
    3. Do not want to take loan
    4. Looking for a 3 BHK (1500+) unit in Noida/Noida Expressway/Greater Noida.

Request you to please suggest some other options.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TomNoida
    After going through some of the other forums , I am totally confused now.

Was about to book , PRC ,but issues like high density , 23 - 28 floors , ready for end use by 2018 etc. are making to think again on this.

My situation is
    1. End User
    2. Have 30 Lac cash
    3. Do not want to take loan
    4. Looking for a 3 BHK (1500+) unit in Noida/Noida Expressway/Greater Noida.

Request you to please suggest some other options.

Thanks

In 30 lakhs you can opt for GN inspite of considering Noida .
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Badnaseeb
    In 30 lakhs you can opt for GN inspite of considering Noida .

Thanx Badnaseeb,
    Actually Budget is not a constraint and I will be putting some 60 - 70 L in the period of 2 -3 years.

Have 30 ready , and will be putting 30 -35 more in span of two three years , so thats why cant have ready to move or plots as an option.

So was looking for some UC projects for my end use from 2015-16 onwards.
    CommentQuote
  • Any construction updates ?

Any updates on

- Construction
    - Sample Flat
    - Construction quality
    - Did some body booked recently? what is possession dates mentioned for recent booking

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote