Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Lokiez Sir

How are other projects in the same sector coming up?
    Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
      Lokiez Sir

How are other projects in the same sector coming up?
      that area is shaping up well now with nimbus IITL project also nearing possession .. and also proview project is shaping up well

Comment

@Cookie: Proview Technocity is going to be delivered pretty soon. I could see a Big "Pani Ki Tanki" being constructed on top of technocity [Which i hate the most as it will obstruct view from my flat ]. Same for Casa Grande.
        I also saw ATS Paradiso which is nearby , man it really looks like a paradise. Poorvanchal guy told me now that ATS has already delivered its project, they are setting it as benchmark to surpass!!

Comment

They more focusing on samples flat other then construction activities, literally there is update about rest towers and nothing would come till monsoon is over.

It's a very short span, we got the demand within less then 3 months, hope they slow down the Tower 12 A construction soon probably after building the sample flat
          Last edited June 17 2013, 11:46 AM.

Comment

@Arif: I agree, for my flat in Tower 10, i was told that i can expect next demand in November.

Also as Royal Park is scheduled for delivery in December, more labor force will shifted after that to Royal city. So December onward it should be work in full flow.
            Last edited January 7 2016, 12:35 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by lokiez View Post
              @Arif: I agree, for my flat in Tower 10, i was told that i can expect next demand in November.
              Also as Royal Park is scheduled for delivery in december, more labour force will shifted after that to Royal city. So december onwards it should be work in full flow.
              True, we all will be in same boat probably after december, till then you enjoy

I won't mind even if it's getting done in 3 years only as I have already got plans to shift to GN sometime next year on rent.

Comment

prc

I visited Sector-18 office .They have started construction only tower 12-A and 12 .Only 450 flats has been booked till now .(This is the same figure 4-5 months back).They are not getting good response.I think it is due to higher BSP wrt other projects , high density and two phase project.They could only increase only Rs. 100 in 8 months.At the time of booking ( Dec. 2012) ,the sr. manager has told me that they will take BSP to Rs. 5000 .

Comment

bsp 5000 ?

PRC having slow response is the reflection of current market sentiments. But i do not understand how purvanchal guys will take BSP to 5000 in future ?

it does not sound very logical to me, when we know they could have increased BSP by 100 in last 8 months .

Comment

One of the reasons for investing money with Purvanchal was its good reputation in market, so i am sure they will work on improving response to project. Builder repo is also at stake with the project, so i am hopeful things will start moving.

Also i saw board of "ats pristine" quite near to Royal city [arnd 1 km] towards Noida Expressway, this should be a plus for this location.

Comment

Originally posted by lokiez View Post
                      One of the reasons for investing money with Purvanchal was its good reputation in market, so i am sure they will work on improving response to project. Builder repo is also at stake with the project, so i am hopeful things will start moving.

Also i saw board of "ats pristine" quite near to Royal city [arnd 1 km] towards Noida Expressway, this should be a plus for this location.
                      None of the route is coming up less then 7 km on google map, though I know even google map isn't precise but still how did you measure it?

ATS Prestine CLP rates are 5500/- and in DP it's 4500/- way too high considering the isolated area of sector 150.

PRC is much better then Prestine and hope they deliver what they promising 'this' time.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X