Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Went to the site today.
    1 Demand for 12A expected in next 10 days
    2 Sample Flat is ready. I feel there is too much of loading. Dont know if after finishing it gives a feeling of larger space in the living room :(

Will upload a few pics in some time.
    CommentQuote
  • Here are the pics
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • It's really looking awesome, am sure after some more work in sample flat it would come up nicely.

Good to know about the demand in advance, hope to see some more delay around :-)
    CommentQuote
  • Got information that Number of Floors will Increase.

Enjoy the density..that too in Greater Noida where majority projects are not more than 50 flats per acre at similar rates!!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Number of flrs

Can you share your information. How many floors will be added to existing numbers ?

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • Pls. call sector 18 and hear from the horses mouth.

3 floors confirm rise....

aagey ka pata nahin...builders ka kya hai...aur badha denge

2500 flat in 22 acres to confirm hai bandhu...

Total concrete jungle...woh bhi NCR ke jungle main...ajeeb project hai
    CommentQuote
  • Cud someone upload pics of sample flat n progress at site
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by TomNoida
    After going through some of the other forums , I am totally confused now.

Was about to book , PRC ,but issues like high density , 23 - 28 floors , ready for end use by 2018 etc. are making to think again on this.

My situation is
    1. End User
    2. Have 30 Lac cash
    3. Do not want to take loan
    4. Looking for a 3 BHK (1500+) unit in Noida/Noida Expressway/Greater Noida.

Request you to please suggest some other options.

Thanks

Tomnoida, I am in a similar boat like yours. Also have been scouting for a property for the last 9 months.

One think I want to make it clear to you, if you book something today that is in early construction phase then expect possession atleast after 4 or 5 years.

If you go for something that is in advanced construction phase, such as Purvanchal royal Park sect-137, then intial outgo will be close to 50 lakh for 1315 sqft and 70 lakh for 1715 sqft unit.

Since you have 30 lakh with you at present, that means, you can only book a unit that is in early construction phase. This also means, possession wont be before 2018.

Let me share what i have learnt in the past 9 months spent on IREF.
    1. For NRIs or people settled aborad, resale deal is not going to be easy.
    2. Purvanchal, Stellar are two builders that one can trust - this is what IREF says, personally I havent dealt with them.
    3. Note that maintenance charge in Purvanchal project is on the higher side, and they dont allow RWAs to be formed. That means, they want to keep control of the maintenance of the society.
    4. This leaves Stellar, personally speaking, I dont like the location of Stellar in Sector Zeta. Someone pointed it out, that Chi-V is better located than sector Zeta.
    5. Now, one has to compromise here: choose better location and pay high maintenance charge (Purvanchal CHi-V), or choose not so good location (stellar)
    6. Jaypee is another option but it is in deep shit of debt. I am considering Jaypee Garden Isles or Kube in Wishtown. Though reading something negative about the quality of Jaypee Klassic and other projects that are near to posssession. Not very comfortable with Jaypee also. It might turn out good at the end.

In my opinion, in terms of location projects near expressway are better than projects in Greater noida.

Purvanchal has Royal Park in Sector-137. It is a good option. But again, high maintenance charge, possession by Dec 2014, initial outgo is on the higher side.

All in all nothing is working out. Need to take risk (Jaypee) or compromise on location (Stellar) or get ready to pay high maintenance charges (Purvanchal).

If I have to rate these three builders
    1. Stellar, Purvanchal
    2. Jaypee

Oh, by the way, hearing good things about Gulshan also. They have projects in Sector-137 and another sector (i think sec-145) vivante and ikebana. Dont trust me on the quality of Gulshan, check 10 times before giving a cheque to Gulshan or any builder for that matter.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    Tomnoida, I am in a similar boat like yours. Also have been scouting for a property for the last 9 months.

One think I want to make it clear to you, if you book something today that is in early construction phase then expect possession atleast after 4 or 5 years.

If you go for something that is in advanced construction phase, such as Purvanchal royal Park sect-137, then intial outgo will be close to 50 lakh for 1315 sqft and 70 lakh for 1715 sqft unit.

Since you have 30 lakh with you at present, that means, you can only book a unit that is in early construction phase. This also means, possession wont be before 2018.

Let me share what i have learnt in the past 9 months spent on IREF.
    1. For NRIs or people settled aborad, resale deal is not going to be easy.
    2. Purvanchal, Stellar are two builders that one can trust - this is what IREF says, personally I havent dealt with them.
    3. Note that maintenance charge in Purvanchal project is on the higher side, and they dont allow RWAs to be formed. That means, they want to keep control of the maintenance of the society.
    4. This leaves Stellar, personally speaking, I dont like the location of Stellar in Sector Zeta. Someone pointed it out, that Chi-V is better located than sector Zeta.
    5. Now, one has to compromise here: choose better location and pay high maintenance charge (Purvanchal CHi-V), or choose not so good location (stellar)
    6. Jaypee is another option but it is in deep shit of debt. I am considering Jaypee Garden Isles or Kube in Wishtown. Though reading something negative about the quality of Jaypee Klassic and other projects that are near to posssession. Not very comfortable with Jaypee also. It might turn out good at the end.

In my opinion, in terms of location projects near expressway are better than projects in Greater noida.

All in all nothing is working out. Need to take risk (Jaypee) or compromise on location (Stellar) or get ready to pay high maintenance charges (Purvanchal).

If I have to rate these three builders
    1. Stellar, Purvanchal
    2. Jaypee

U mean High Maintenance charges is the only bottleneck with Purvanchal Royal City?
    What about High density in PRC?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by narana
    U mean High Maintenance charges is the only bottleneck with Purvanchal Royal City?
    What about High density in PRC?

i didnt calculate the density
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by kumar77
    i didnt calculate the density

What is the maintenance charge in Puruvanchal?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    What is the maintenance charge in Puruvanchal?

I dont remember the exact figure, but if my memory serves me right it is 3 or 3.5 rs per sqft.
    I read it somewhere that the RWA of Purvanchal Silver City in greater noida is fighting a case with purvanchal so that it can operate independetly and be free from the clutches of Purvanchal.
    Now, purvanchal has added a clause in the agreement that Purvanchal will be the maintenance company for the lifetime, so that no RWA can be formed or be challenged in the court.
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance Agreement:PRC

Maintenance Agreement:
    That the Developer /Company will maintain the common areas of the complex for life time &
    for this purpose the Allotteeawn & terrace area in case of ground floor flat & penthouse) for first year maintenance only.

The allotteefs) will also pay the maintenance charges for next year as fixed from time to time by the Developer or its authorized Maintenance Agency for the complex. The Maintenance
    Charges per month as mentioned above shall be payable in advance for one year at the time of offer of the Possession of the Apartment. In case of failure in making the payment of
    maintenance charges, interest 18o/o per annum shall be charged on outstanding
    dues/payments for the period of delay. The Allottee hereby undertakes to comply with all
    the terms and conditions stipulated in the Maintenance Agreement. hereby undertakes to comply with all
    the terms and conditions stipulated in the Maintenance Agreement. hereby undertakes to comply with all
    the terms and conditions stipulated in the Maintenance Agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • It will be prudent for the builder to maintain such a big and high density project. RWA's neither have the management skills nor the capability to maintain such projects. The worsening condition of hundreds of already existing societies (> 7-8 years old) across NCR reflect the capabilities of RWAs.

Originally Posted by sandsan
    Maintenance Agreement:
    That the Developer /Company will maintain the common areas of the complex for life time &
    for this purpose the Allotteeawn & terrace area in case of ground floor flat & penthouse) for first year maintenance only.

The allotteefs) will also pay the maintenance charges for next year as fixed from time to time by the Developer or its authorized Maintenance Agency for the complex. The Maintenance
    Charges per month as mentioned above shall be payable in advance for one year at the time of offer of the Possession of the Apartment. In case of failure in making the payment of
    maintenance charges, interest 18o/o per annum shall be charged on outstanding
    dues/payments for the period of delay. The Allottee hereby undertakes to comply with all
    the terms and conditions stipulated in the Maintenance Agreement.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    It will be prudent for the builder to maintain such a big and high density project. RWA's neither have the management skills nor the capability to maintain such projects. The worsening condition of hundreds of already existing societies (> 7-8 years old) across NCR reflect the capabilities of RWAs.

I agree with the view point that builder will do better maintainace than RWA... Although it'll cost more... In my opinion it is worth spending few more hundreds to maintain your flat which cost lacs or even crores.. With bad maintaince nobody will buy even rent your flay
    CommentQuote