Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Same price

Effectively, prices are same. What is point of updating the price sheet?
    CommentQuote
  • I think, prices for larger Flats (Penthouse and A1) have come down a bit because of extra free parking, but prices for B1 have increased marginally (15-16K).

The new price list has just made certain number of parking slots mandatory for buyers of different flat types.
    CommentQuote
  • New price list just confirm that market sentiments are quite low. Gone are the days when builders used to increase the price to create Panic in the market.
    CommentQuote
  • For end use which one will be better - Durva Greens or Purvanchal Royal City. PRC is a high density project, but builder is committing lifelong maintenance of the property where as Durva Greens is a low density high specification project, but the builder is new. Any suggestions/ advice will be highly appreciated.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    For end use which one will be better - Durva Greens or Purvanchal Royal City. PRC is a high density project, but builder is committing lifelong maintenance of the property where as Durva Greens is a low density high specification project, but the builder is new. Any suggestions/ advice will be highly appreciated.

What are current prices for durva greens ? if prcies are same, my POV is go with durva greens.
    CommentQuote
  • Durva Green flats are luxury flats. You can't compare PRC with Durva Green. DG is way too expensive.
    I visted them before investing in PRC.
    CommentQuote
  • psf cost of Durva Green is same as PRC. I am interested in A1/A2 of PRC and DG. The biggest issue with PRC is its very high density.

Originally Posted by lokiez
    Durva Green flats are luxury flats. You can't compare PRC with Durva Green. DG is way too expensive.
    I visted them before investing in PRC.
    CommentQuote
  • Dear newbie,
    Ignoring the High Density, which every builder is considering due to farmer-authority rift, purvanchal is one of the reputable builder. If you compare the appreciatation of Silver city, then it is a good investment in PRC.

As well as for end user, the expressway and Yamuna sway will be maintened on regular basis due to F1 and Jaypee Sport City and other projects.

If you check the layout, construction quality, architect of the PRC, it avails all facility as provided by other reputed builder such as ATS.
    Would suggest to check urself on ground and decide.

Regards
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal is committing on its BBA about the lifelong maintenance of PRC, but according to UP apartment act 2010 :-

Association of flat owners: Every apartment should have an association of apartment owners for the administration of its affairs and management of common areas and facilities.

Handing over common facilities to the RWA: Once an association of apartment owners is formed, the management of the affairs of the apartments has to be transferred from the developer to the association.

This would nullify the lifelong maintenance clause in BBA.
    CommentQuote
  • And the day this happens....end users should start looking at other projects.
    The 2 only positives about this project...
    1. Purvanchals track record is good quality
    2. Lifelong maintenance
    Even if a builder gives best quality.....the biggest factor.....will it be maintained.....???

Rwa ????.......guarantee fail....this is not dda kaloni.....its a super high density project with very complicated systems
    CommentQuote
  • zohaib bhai, even if the builder wants to maintain the project for lifetime, he cannot go above the law. If RWA compels him to transfer the ownership for maintenance builder will be forced to do so. I am not even sure how a builder like Purvanchal is putting such clause in the BBA when the law states otherwise.
    CommentQuote
  • Maintenance by Purvanchal is 1000 times better than RWA.

RWA = Politics + Ego Clashes + Old/ Young Mindset + Personal Aspirations + More
    CommentQuote
  • I fully agree to what you and Zohaib said, but it may not be possible according to the UP Apartment Act, 2010. I am surprised that how is builder providing the lifelong maintenance clause in the BBA. BBA should be structured according to regulations set by the state.

Originally Posted by rtandon2006
    Maintenance by Purvanchal is 1000 times better than RWA.

RWA = Politics + Ego Clashes + Old/ Young Mindset + Personal Aspirations + More
    CommentQuote
  • Screw the law.....when nearly all aspects of real estate are above the law...who cares abt the law anymore

But yes for the end user.....i suggest you bring this question in full seriousness to the higher authority in purvanchal builders
    And let their legal team answer you

I am sure they will explain you

Law is not as simple as u hv potrayed....it has many ifs and buts

Let their legal team explain

95% projects suffer becoz of rwa bullshit.....and its almost guarantee that high density projects will be ruined if rwa takes over
    CommentQuote
  • When are the studio appts likely to be launched
    CommentQuote