Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Yes ok i also see what you mean from the site plan and the 4 Bhk Layout not very good for a 2500+ flat. But can anyone tell, whats the area of central podium in middle of 4 bhk tower ? If Its 5 acre + then i see not much problem of clutter at least for 4 bhks Can someone confirm plz

Comment

Aap4you, arif any other experts on this project. Pls give advice on pros and cons of 4 bhk flat and tower 7 and which unit (3 or 4) is better. Also these 5 towers of 4 bhk are on podium ? And how many acres is that podium

Comment

Originally posted by chalonoida View Post
        Aap4you, arif any other experts on this project. Pls give advice on pros and cons of 4 bhk flat and tower 7 and which unit (3 or 4) is better. Also these 5 towers of 4 bhk are on podium ? And how many acres is that podium
        I am not sure about the calculations in Acres, but I am attaching here the site plan with dimensions (as in GN Auth. approved site plan). The plan mentions that podium is of 7341 sqm.
        Attached Files

Comment

One more image.
          Attached Files

Comment

Aap4you bhai if podium is 7341, then its just 1.8 acres which is too less to have 5 towers of 25+ storey From the plan you posted, roughly calculating the area with 4 bhk Five towers is around 135.33 mtr x 150.70 mtr = 20394 sq.mtr which is approx 5 acres, and if for calculation sake we reduce another 10% The area is around 4.5 acres. Why i wanted to know was to calculate density in this podium Which roughly comes to: 27 (floor) x 2 (no.of flat per floor) x 5 (no.of tower) = 270 flats 270 flats in 4-4.5 acres is ok for 4 bhk area also aap4you bhai, whats ur opinion of 4 bhk in tower 7...which unit is good and which floor will be good Please advice

Comment

Even though the question is not addressed to me....i can tell you...that the 4 bhk layout at 2550 sq.ft is probably one of the worst i have seen in recent times.

Their own project..Purvanchal Heights has FAR BETTER layouts than this project

see yourself:
              Purvanchal Group ::

Very poor utilisation of space not only in flat layout but also site layout in Royal city

I can guarantee you that if you look in other projects, you will find excellent layouts of 4 bhk flats within 2000-2100 sq.ft area

2550 in this project is a pathetic layout....

Comment

Originally posted by groundfact View Post
                Even though the question is not addressed to me....i can tell you...that the 4 bhk layout at 2550 sq.ft is probably one of the worst i have seen in recent times.

Their own project..Purvanchal Heights has FAR BETTER layouts than this project

see yourself:

Very poor utilisation of space not only in flat layout but also site layout in Royal city

I can guarantee you that if you look in other projects, you will find excellent layouts of 4 bhk flats within 2000-2100 sq.ft area

2550 in this project is a pathetic layout....
                Groundfact bro----even though this is not the thread for PRP, whats ur take on floor plans for PRP? Better or as bad as PRC??

Comment

Originally posted by chalonoida View Post
                  Aap4you bhai if podium is 7341, then its just 1.8 acres which is too less to have 5 towers of 25+ storey From the plan you posted, roughly calculating the area with 4 bhk Five towers is around 135.33 mtr x 150.70 mtr = 20394 sq.mtr which is approx 5 acres, and if for calculation sake we reduce another 10% The area is around 4.5 acres. Why i wanted to know was to calculate density in this podium Which roughly comes to: 27 (floor) x 2 (no.of flat per floor) x 5 (no.of tower) = 270 flats 270 flats in 4-4.5 acres is ok for 4 bhk area also aap4you bhai, whats ur opinion of 4 bhk in tower 7...which unit is good and which floor will be good Please advice
                  You are absolutely correct that from dimensions it looks like that Tower 5, 6, 7, 14 & 15 will be inside a square of atleast 5.09 acres. However in their detailed site plan there is a mention of an area called "Podium" with area of 7341 sqm. Now I am not sure, what that area is (couldn't find any area labeled Podium in the plan, which by the way is pretty large and complicated for me :-) ).
                  Regarding the 4-BHK (A2), my personal liking is towards Tower-7, block 04.
                  Attached Files

Comment

@Aap4you, just for comparing opinions sake for benefit of people who may be reading.

Whats you take on the layout of 4 bhk ?

Purvanchal Heights their own project has far better layout of Flats, utilizing good space

Purvanchal heights:

2770: 4 bhk and study
                    2435: 4 bhk + store
                    2320: 4 bhk

Royal city 4 bhk has 2 flats per floor and they could have easily done a far better planning than what they have done now.
                    Loading almost 30%

In my opinion there is absolute waste of nearly 250-300 sq.ft thats nearly paying 10 lakh extra for basically nothing.

One can get 2000 sq.ft 4 bhk in Noida expressway in 4800 psf all incl rate easily around 137 or in Wishtown....and in that you get similar density, far better location, and much smarter designed Layout of flat without any wastage, and they will be easily RTM in 4 years from now

Podium is usually the raised area in between these towers...and if approved master plan mentions it to be 1.8-2 acres, then its fairly less specially for 27-28 storey buildings all around.

Comment

Guys,

Was just going through the specifications of this project. They have mentioned gas pipeline. Have they provided gas pipeline connection in their earlier project too?

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X