Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi all,
    I have tentatively booked in this project recently... I considered this project after lot of research online..Please give some input about this project...as I have not visited the site...
    CommentQuote
  • @Brightguy, might be by the end of 2015.

@LuckyWe, congrats... You can go through the past discussion to know about the current status.
    CommentQuote
  • Booked in project after a lot of research online....ONLINE !!!!!!!

Havent seen the site !!!!!!

No comments.....all the best...

And then people blame builders....brokers.....
    CommentQuote
  • @rtandon2006 ...thanks dear

@zohaib2012.. I have been to this site thats why i posted...but this thread is so long, could not go through all..but I have some doubt on the comments posted here as you never know who is builder, buyer, agent...

I want comments who have been seen the site...
    CommentQuote
  • @lucky, you may get the biased comments from others due to XYZ reasons, go and visit yourself once at-least.

If you finalizing something, you should at-least have a look at the location, approach, area, etc.

Even if you aren't around get it done through some other family member who can give you some context around the same.
    CommentQuote
  • ...whats latest on the progress and rates. Is it going on well .?
    CommentQuote
  • Went to the site a couple of days back. Construction was done till 5-6 floors.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the sentiment nowdays...buy or wait
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by brightguy
    What is the sentiment nowdays...buy or wait

One can always wait and one can also buy :)

I waited the same 4-5 years back on expressway because of the market sentiments only and now had to buy PRC at the same rate but far location this year.

Choice is yours brightguy!
    CommentQuote
  • Problem is that Buyers these days...are so engrossed in property times and property plus programs...that they are automatically getting themselves screwed....Later they blame builders and brokers....
    Builders and Brokers have one job....to sell....
    But where is the Educated Brain of the Buyers ????

Flashback to 2009-2010

Noida Launched rates approx 3000-3200 psf all incl....all high density
    In similar location...RTM...low density were available at approx 4500-5000 psf all incl.
    Difference of 1500-2000 psf.....But compromise on Density.....and wait of 4 years

Gnoida RTM at that time were approx 3000 psf rate....location...far worse than noida launched projects.

NOW come back to 2013...and use your own common sense....

RTM in Gnoida....4000-4500 psf all incl....low density...same or better location
    UC in Gnoida....3 times density....same or worse locations....3500-3800 psf all inclusive
    Difference of a Mere Rs.500-700 psf

Not only you get RTM...can be used or rented from day one....better location....low density...and above all no risk and worries about delays, etc etc

What makes sense ??????????????

Ab issey zayada bhi explaination chahiye...to all the best !!!!!!!

RTM in Gnoida ...BEST SOCIETIES like ATS, Nri, stellar, Purvanchal are NOT MORE THAN 4400-4500 All incl....Thats the LIMIT ....

I know of a recent deal in ATS Paradiso at 4100 psf all incl....

UC properties in Gnoida...ARE NOT WORTH MORE THAN 2500-2600 psf ALL INCLUSIVE

Anything more than that...is a waste.....

But RTM and be happy.

AND BEFORE someone gives 99acres and types of useless answers......

THERE ARE ALL WHITE DEALS VERY MUCH AVAILABLE IN ALL PROJECTS...

But problem kya hai...ki padhee likhee MNC junta....virtual world main reh reh ke....property bhi virtually lena pasand karti hai....
    they want easy way out.....ek call karo....property le lo...

Maggi khao....2 mins....mc donald khao...1 minute....lekin none of them is good for health.

Property pruchase is NOT ABOUT CONVENIENCE or Pressure from wife / colleagues or Status symbol....
    Its about a Basic need of a Human....and it should have a Basic and simple approach....and needs time and Effort on the ground....with simple common sense.

All in all.....

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY UC PROPERTY IN GREATER NOIDA UNTILL UNLESS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RTM AND UC IS MORE THAN RS. 1500 PSF.....
    CommentQuote
  • @Aap4you..what is the status of tower 8???
    CommentQuote
  • I don't think much happened on Tower 8 side. Builder seems to completely focused on developing 12, 12A, (may be 11) towers first. And proceed very slowly on other side of the plot.
    CommentQuote
  • what do you mean by not much happened?? why i am asking, as I booked recently in tower 8 and builder is asking the payment for start of excavation....
    CommentQuote
  • I meant that there was no visible construction as such. There was lot of labour and mud trucks queued up, but only construction happening was in 12 and 12A tower. Actually, when I went, it was 5-6 pm and things were little shady/dark at that time.

Also, I straight away went to 12A only, where I had my unit booked. :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Problem is that Buyers these days...are so engrossed in property times and property plus programs...that they are automatically getting themselves screwed....Later they blame builders and brokers....
    Builders and Brokers have one job....to sell....
    But where is the Educated Brain of the Buyers ????

Flashback to 2009-2010

Noida Launched rates approx 3000-3200 psf all incl....all high density
    In similar location...RTM...low density were available at approx 4500-5000 psf all incl.
    Difference of 1500-2000 psf.....But compromise on Density.....and wait of 4 years

Gnoida RTM at that time were approx 3000 psf rate....location...far worse than noida launched projects.

NOW come back to 2013...and use your own common sense....

RTM in Gnoida....4000-4500 psf all incl....low density...same or better location
    UC in Gnoida....3 times density....same or worse locations....3500-3800 psf all inclusive
    Difference of a Mere Rs.500-700 psf

Not only you get RTM...can be used or rented from day one....better location....low density...and above all no risk and worries about delays, etc etc

What makes sense ??????????????

Ab issey zayada bhi explaination chahiye...to all the best !!!!!!!

RTM in Gnoida ...BEST SOCIETIES like ATS, Nri, stellar, Purvanchal are NOT MORE THAN 4400-4500 All incl....Thats the LIMIT ....

I know of a recent deal in ATS Paradiso at 4100 psf all incl....

UC properties in Gnoida...ARE NOT WORTH MORE THAN 2500-2600 psf ALL INCLUSIVE

Anything more than that...is a waste.....

But RTM and be happy.

AND BEFORE someone gives 99acres and types of useless answers......

THERE ARE ALL WHITE DEALS VERY MUCH AVAILABLE IN ALL PROJECTS...

But problem kya hai...ki padhee likhee MNC junta....virtual world main reh reh ke....property bhi virtually lena pasand karti hai....
    they want easy way out.....ek call karo....property le lo...

Maggi khao....2 mins....mc donald khao...1 minute....lekin none of them is good for health.

Property pruchase is NOT ABOUT CONVENIENCE or Pressure from wife / colleagues or Status symbol....
    Its about a Basic need of a Human....and it should have a Basic and simple approach....and needs time and Effort on the ground....with simple common sense.

All in all.....

I WOULD NEVER RECOMMEND ANYONE TO BUY UC PROPERTY IN GREATER NOIDA UNTILL UNLESS DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RTM AND UC IS MORE THAN RS. 1500 PSF.....

zohaib2012 - I could'nt agree with you more on this. RTM is anydays better.... The only factor (to go for an UC) is when poor guy like me wants to buy a decent house from good builder but cannot go for one shot EMI of 50K from day one. I liked the builder and i liked the payment plan and at this stage Royal City was the best option for entry for me so that was my reason for buying here......for other buyers/ investors....to each his own !

luckyWe - Excavation has begun for all Towers apart from 12 and 12A which are already up in the air......also quick question have you booked in Tower 8 ?...lemme know cause i am on floor 18 :-)
    CommentQuote