Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @dinomyte.. Yes i have booked in tower 8 .. Recently i visited the site and on name of excavation they have just levelled the tower 8 location..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by dinomite
    zohaib2012 - I could'nt agree with you more on this. RTM is anydays better.... The only factor (to go for an UC) is when poor guy like me wants to buy a decent house from good builder but cannot go for one shot EMI of 50K from day one. I liked the builder and i liked the payment plan and at this stage Royal City was the best option for entry for me so that was my reason for buying here......for other buyers/ investors....to each his own !

luckyWe - Excavation has begun for all Towers apart from 12 and 12A which are already up in the air......also quick question have you booked in Tower 8 ?...lemme know cause i am on floor 18 :-)

I dont understand the need for buyinG an UC property. Life chanGes too fast now a days. Job requirements, location, family commitments your own priorities etc may not allow you to settle into a property which u are promised today(Please note this is just a promise). Buy an UC property EMI approx 15K Rent 15 K and then hand this property to some one for rent that too will be very less. Rates, as Zohaib mentioned are almost on par for an RTM and UC. That is tanGible. You can feel it from day 1. Property market perfectly works on FIFO principle. I have witnessed Dwarka. This suburb took almost 20 years to develop. BuildinGs which came early, commanded more premium and vice versa.

Population is the factor which is IGnitor of property appreciation. It provides the necessary flash point. Until there is population nothinG would happen. Rest are fuels like Govt policies, mass rapid transit etc. For an end user its always the budGet first and then all other thinGs second.

ThouGh I am invested in UC, builtup and plots, I feel most satisfied with my Builtup properties rest are NPAs till the deal does not Get materialized.
    CommentQuote
  • A very Vital point missed in the above analysis regd the co relation between population increase & appreciation

IS

Its not just the Numbers but Type Of Population.

I have emphasized on this fact many times and will do so once again.

Students, Villagers, property dealers, small town businessmen add no value to a region

Gnoida is lagging behind in this aspect in a BIG Way and its Not changing.
    CommentQuote
  • I visited the site 10 days back...i saw lot of activity on the site...here are some pics...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyWe
    I visited the site 10 days back...i saw lot of activity on the site...here are some pics...

Excellent pics. Thanks for sharing.
    CommentQuote
  • Windows

I have a question, do any bedroom have windows ?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandsan
    I have a question, do any bedroom have windows ?

When you have Balcony attached with every room, no need of window arises..
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the reply, so we do not have windows in bedroom's? If it needed or not, that was not my curiosity.
    CommentQuote
  • @sandson.. the following pic will explain you.. this is the model for corner flats...
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • @luckywe : Thanks for sharing the information with nice model.
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate PSF.Purvanchal website says they have revised the price list recently but I can't see any changes from their previous price hike.It is appreciating at a very slow pace.I booked in December 2012 and i got 3100 BSP + CAR PARKING.Now it is 3345 BSP inclusive of car parking.So effectively no increase.Very disappointing for Purvanchal customers.
    CommentQuote
  • Greater noida main is NOT for flat investors....the returns for flat investors in GNoida main have been pathetic and will remain ..

This project is Only for end user buying at CLP without loan and ready to compromise on high density and willing to pay high maintenance charges
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by cookie
    When you have Balcony attached with every room, no need of window arises..

There is no window as such. But on top of every glass door/slider, there is a provision of windows AC (if you want).
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by aap4you
    There is no window as such. But on top of every glass door/slider, there is a provision of windows AC (if you want).

during my last visit the PRC guy told me that there will be no Window AC allowed.. provision will be made for split unit ONLY for each room by builder....can some one re confirm pls.
    CommentQuote
  • What's the latest update on the site?

Any progress on towers other than 12 & 12 A?
    CommentQuote