Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Hi All,

I have booked a 3BHK in PRC before 6 months, after a lot research. I also did lot research on East facing/Sun light/Better view/vastu and booked my unit in Tower 8, third floor. I was very happy about my decision, but recently I got to know about few negative artifacts:-

Project Specific
    1) As per Zohaib Sir, the project is very highly dense
    2) The dates of possession are postponed to approx 1 year, and may go ahead
    3) Approx 30% inventories are booked till date

My Flat Specific
    4) I booked on third floor, near to Power transformers (height upto two floors) , so there will be some bizzing sound all the time, audible in my flat.
    5) Observed the 3C Lotus Panache Noida towers (same density as PRC) from Google satellite view, and it is showing that the length of the shadow of the tower is approx the height of the tower, and is covering the nearby towers. Hence similarly my flat will also be covered with the shadow of the opposite tower 12A. You can yourself check the shadows on google map at https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=28.531538,77.380656&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x390ce8a717569d2d:0xbe1d6f7e5881d796,28.531538,77.380656≷=in&ei=B6zWUtSEEMKY2QW7oYCQDw&ved=0CCgQ8gEwAA (please zoom on to the map by two points)

Please let me know your point of view here...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • As u have already booked it....enjoy the ownership pride....
    Every project has pros and cons and there is no such thing as perfect project.
    Yes its always good to do thorough research by all possible means and ways before you make the payment...but still you wont get the perfect flat.
    The idea is to KNOW the negatives or flaws before you have made the purchase...so its an educated decision.
    The project is dense...but so are all other launched ones in the region due to corrupt up babus
    Shadow issue in high rises is there...but its impossible to pinpoint how much you will get etc etc etc.
    Good airflow is very important.
    NCR region has just 2 months winter.....8 months hot and 2 months pleasant.....
    So if you sed other side...assuming that sunlight will be less on ur flat (direct)..... You will have very cool flat in summers.....which is 8 months a year.....but .2 months winters your flat will be cooler also....
    One can go to park to enjoy sun:)
    So dont worry too much about all this after u have already booked
    Ventillation ia more imp....and its going to be fine
    Regd power transformer.....on third floor in a seperate building is not an issue....
    I can understand ur anxiety...but mark my words....ni project ia perfect....i have had people who found issues and flaws in jaypee star court and sun court appartments also...which have been awarded internationally.
    Relax....enjoy ur purchase
    The biggest USP of ur project is builders commitment to its lifetime maintenance..... Which is incredible..... Yea you will pay extra but then quality comes at a price.
    Regd sales of inventory....having clauses in resale and not a investor friendly project....sales of purvanchal have their owb pace.
    CommentQuote
  • What was the price/sq. feet you paid at booking ?

Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Hi All,

I have booked a 3BHK in PRC before 6 months, after a lot research. I also did lot research on East facing/Sun light/Better view/vastu and booked my unit in Tower 8, third floor. I was very happy about my decision, but recently I got to know about few negative artifacts:-

Project Specific
    1) As per Zohaib Sir, the project is very highly dense
    2) The dates of possession are postponed to approx 1 year, and may go ahead
    3) Approx 30% inventories are booked till date

My Flat Specific
    4) I booked on third floor, near to Power transformers (height upto two floors) , so there will be some bizzing sound all the time, audible in my flat.
    5) Observed the 3C Lotus Panache Noida towers (same density as PRC) from Google satellite view, and it is showing that the length of the shadow of the tower is approx the height of the tower, and is covering the nearby towers. Hence similarly my flat will also be covered with the shadow of the opposite tower 12A. You can yourself check the shadows on google map at https://maps.google.co.in/maps?q=28.531538,77.380656&ie=UTF-8&hq=&hnear=0x390ce8a717569d2d:0xbe1d6f7e5881d796,28.531538,77.380656≷=in&ei=B6zWUtSEEMKY2QW7oYCQDw&ved=0CCgQ8gEwAA (please zoom on to the map by two points)

Please let me know your point of view here...

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Thank you Zohaib Sir, my probes are satisfied at most, except sunlight. I understand that the flat will be cool in summers, but its my mother's wish k "Subha ki dhoop aani chahiya...", and I know that I did a mistake in choosing inventory.

I selected tower number 25, which is a corner tower, thinking that no adjacent tower will stop the sunlight, but not aware about the shadows of opposite towers will be this much long....

(Attached pic "royal-city-modified.jpg" showing my analysis)
    The perpendicular line drawn shows the East - west direction of sun, and tower number 60's shadow will cover half of the power station including my tower (tower 25).

(Attached pic "towers shadows.jpg" showing the bid shadows of Lotus Panache,sector 110)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by newbie2011
    What was the price/sq. feet you paid at booking ?

I booked at 3200 BSP.
    CommentQuote
  • mr.abhishek.......first of all trajectory of sun is not exactly a straight line.....second of all....ventllation and natural light of flat is more imp. than sunlight issues

the rooms shud be well lit naturally and thats not an issue in ut flat....rooms shud have natural light so u dont have to switch on light even in daytime

i dont see any issue at all in ur flat and keeping in mind the max heat time in ncr ....its not so bad to have a naturally cooler home

baaki if u still feel u have made a mistake...then sell and move on.....house is not a car which u can change every 2-3 yrs....before you shift in the house....u shud be clear about it.....no pointing repenting every day or seeing other houses and wishing that "what if"

peace of mind for an end user is most imp..

regret factor will screw ur entire happiness of being a proud owner of a house

if u not happy....just move on...simple

all the best
    CommentQuote
  • Very well said! I too own a house in paramount symphony , crossing republik, in multi-story , one wont get all in one, per my experience , I get pure sunlight from 9:30 till 2:30 on a clear winter day..for rest of the time it is getting blocked by front tower or adjacent tower...
    but its way cooler in summer days.. my flat is on 8th floor
    Choice is yours , either keep it or move on...the early you decide , the best will be

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    mr.abhishek.......first of all trajectory of sun is not exactly a straight line.....second of all....ventllation and natural light of flat is more imp. than sunlight issues

the rooms shud be well lit naturally and thats not an issue in ut flat....rooms shud have natural light so u dont have to switch on light even in daytime

i dont see any issue at all in ur flat and keeping in mind the max heat time in ncr ....its not so bad to have a naturally cooler home

baaki if u still feel u have made a mistake...then sell and move on.....house is not a car which u can change every 2-3 yrs....before you shift in the house....u shud be clear about it.....no pointing repenting every day or seeing other houses and wishing that "what if"

all the best
    CommentQuote
  • Yes Zohaib Sir and nilabh9 you are right. I should not regret, and rather take a decision.

Third floor is the main reason for less sunlight and less fresh air, but I selected third floor because:-
    a) Less probability of burn in case of fire
    b) Better chances to rescue in case of natural calamities
    c) Can use staircase if lift is busy

I talked to the builder, and still I have opportunity to change my flat in the same tower at any higher floor.

Please suggest, should I opt for higher floor?

Thanks
    Abhishek

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    mr.abhishek.......first of all trajectory of sun is not exactly a straight line.....second of all....ventllation and natural light of flat is more imp. than sunlight issues

all the best
    CommentQuote
  • 3rd floor is good. better look for something in other towers.
    CommentQuote
  • :) the first two reasons will never stands if there's emergencies esp in multi storey building, third one is okay and that too for younger ones...

I feel floor till 9 or 10th is the one to go, all the best

Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Yes Zohaib Sir and nilabh9 you are right. I should not regret, and rather take a decision.

Third floor is the main reason for less sunlight and less fresh air, but I selected third floor because:-
    a) Less probability of burn in case of fire
    b) Better chances to rescue in case of natural calamities
    c) Can use staircase if lift is busy

I talked to the builder, and still I have opportunity to change my flat in the same tower at any higher floor.

Please suggest, should I opt for higher floor?

Thanks
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nilabh9
    :) the first two reasons will never stands if there's emergencies esp in multi storey building, third one is okay and that too for younger ones...

I feel floor till 9 or 10th is the one to go, all the best

Gents - i have a prop on floor 18 of this tower....ventilation i think should be fine, but what sunlight I am not too sure about.... are all towers in this society 23 floors or are towers 11, 12, 12A shorter
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, how is this project going? People who booked, is there an afterthought?

Someone wants to compare the location with other sectors in G Noida like Xu, Mu where other apt properties are and if possible with Noida extension?
    CommentQuote
  • Is PRC is going up by Rs. 100
    CommentQuote
  • As per my information, the prices are not increased yet.
    CommentQuote
  • hiu guys... did anybody recently visited the site?? for tower 8, is builder asking for the payment of start of excavation?? tower 8 guys reply...
    CommentQuote