Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Originally posted by rainbow_lad View Post
    Is it launched? if not, when is it expected?
    Include me when you plan to book this. we may strike a good deal together.

n yes, i couldn't find the location in wikimapia...aprreciate of someone can post this.
    talked to purvanchal yesterday,project is due to be launched in next 10-15 days,i am eager to go with it but doubts are there,will it be right decision seeing current turmoil in noida reality market?can project be considered safe?builder is telling that land is registered to them.

Comment

Can you confirm the location ??????

Is it next to 4-5 projects in one line next to yamuna expressway in chi-phi

I have 3 friends who are ready to book

Comment

Originally posted by roamer View Post
        talked to purvanchal yesterday,project is due to be launched in next 10-15 days,i am eager to go with it but doubts are there,will it be right decision seeing current turmoil in noida reality market?can project be considered safe?builder is telling that land is registered to them.
        Thanks for the news roamer.

Are u interested in this as well? I am looking forward to this project and would surely book this one if the location is good.

Aam aadmi...you may increase the count of your friends from 3 to 4...i am your friend as well and would be waiting for your response on this.I guess we should find out, visit this project together and may just book this together as well.
        Last edited September 18 2011, 11:17 PM.

Comment

Even i am waiting for this project, if the location is good then would like to buy a 3BHK.

Roamer = any news abt the location ???
          Last edited September 18 2011, 11:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
            Even i am waiting for this project, if the location is good then would like to buy a 3BHK.

Roamer = any news abt the locations ???
            seems..purvanchal has a fan following...

i agree with Chirag that the decision mainly depends on location as far as this project is concerned...there ain't any doubts over builder credibility...though i understand it takes just 1 project to spoil any brand..but as an end user...what choice do we have

Comment

yupp, dere are a few people who know about this builder and his credibility.
              Otherwise i have seen many ppl on the forum just praising their own project and do not even consider Purvanchal, for an end user Purvanchal projects are the best.

Originally posted by rainbow_lad View Post
              seems..purvanchal has a fan following...

i agree with Chirag that the decision mainly depends on location as far as this project is concerned...there ain't any doubts over builder credibility...though i understand it takes just 1 project to spoil any brand..but as an end user...what choice do we have

Comment

Originally posted by chirag999 View Post
                yupp, dere are a few people who know about this builder and his credibility.
                Otherwise i have seen many ppl on the forum just praising their own project and do not even consider Purvanchal, for an end user Purvanchal projects are the best.
                completely agree.
                However, Purvanchal needs to come up with a non-exorbitant price as well as this area is not habitable and I would completely disagree with any rates above 2100 psf(all inclusive) under down payment for this new project.
                Plc could be extra though.

and yes, I have already included per square feet rate difference for builder reputation.

what others say?
                Last edited September 18 2011, 11:50 PM.

Comment

The location i am assuming is in the builders area of chi phi.

There are 3-4 projects under construction there...just overlooking the beautiful yamuna expressway.

a big underpasss exists to come to the otherside...and conditions of road to appriach this sector is very very good.

The lightning will be excellent also..with yaumna expressway close by....i saw many high mast lights being put up along the expressway.

GV is direct road approx 2-3 kms

I hope the land is overlooking the expressway and not behind the existing projects.

I am sure they are looking at F1 race as a landmark next to their project.

any update pls post

Comment

Originally posted by aam aadmi View Post
                    The location i am assuming is in the builders area of chi phi.

There are 3-4 projects under construction there...just overlooking the beautiful yamuna expressway.

a big underpasss exists to come to the otherside...and conditions of road to appriach this sector is very very good.

The lightning will be excellent also..with yaumna expressway close by....i saw many high mast lights being put up along the expressway.

GV is direct road approx 2-3 kms

I hope the land is overlooking the expressway and not behind the existing projects.

I am sure they are looking at F1 race as a landmark next to their project.

any update pls post
                    you are right about location,it is same as you are thinking,but it is a T shaped plot in sector chi 5.plot shape is a little disadvantage, two sides of a rectangular plot have been chopped by express parkview (or may be earthcon) on one side and amrapali castle on other.so in effect most of the expressway facing length of plot is covered by above two projects,purvanchal gets only about one third of the total expressway facing length of plot and as told these expressway facing apartments will be launched first.you can see it very clearly on wikimapia.

Comment

Just got this news from one of my friend who spoke to someone in purvanchal today that they plan to launch a new project near ATS around Diwali.

The prices would be approx 2700-2800 sq. ft. too high for an isolated land??

They plan to build approx. 2400 units in 22 acres of land. dense project???

They are also considering studio apartments in the campus and that would only for let out/rental purposes.not end user friendly?

They are trying to workout a plan to have playschool within the project.

No details shared by the person on no. of towers and sizes of the apartment. Overall, doesn't look to me a great deal?

anyone?
                      Last edited January 7 2016, 11:49 AM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X