Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • @Abhishek7862.. when i booked in oct 13, the agent was saying they are going to increase the price..but still not increased???
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, the prices are not increased, and as per my knowledge, they will increase only after election.

    Regarding tower 8, the excavation money is already paid in November, and the next installment is expected to be due in june 2014
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Yes, the prices are not increased, and as per my knowledge, they will increase only after election.

    Regarding tower 8, the excavation money is already paid in November, and the next installment is expected to be due in june 2014


    I was told by someone that price is 3400 all inclusive. Not really went in to Tower, floor detail
    CommentQuote
  • some price structure was changed few months back, due to which the BSP was increased (car parking money is included in BSP), but the final cost of flat was same.
    CommentQuote
  • talked to the prc guys. expect the next demand for tower 12a in march first week.
    CommentQuote
  • Demand has come for tower 11 "On Casting of Basement Roof Slab".

    What about the towers opposite to 12/11 ?
    CommentQuote
  • royal city

    Any construction/price update .

    Any Instalment update for 12A
    CommentQuote
  • Is this project good for 5 year investment point of view? Is it better than ATS Dolce?
    CommentQuote
  • Best for investment purpose too....and far better than Dolce....

    Sent from my Aqua I-5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Best for investment purpose too....and far better than Dolce....

    Sent from my Aqua I-5 using Tapatalk



    I am in touch with PRC sales team. Looking for B type unit corner one.
    Basically I am currently in Gurgaon and don't know whether I will be near to greater noida by the time of PRC completion. That is why it is more or less investment for me.

    Any recommendation for unit location?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by goldberg
    I am in touch with PRC sales team. Looking for B type unit corner one.
    Basically I am currently in Gurgaon and don't know whether I will be near to greater noida by the time of PRC completion. That is why it is more or less investment for me.

    Any recommendation for unit location?


    Tower number 25 is the best tower w.r.t sunlight, as it is in corner with park view, having a two storey power house at one side.

    ---
    Like the post if you find it helpful
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Tower number 25 is the best tower w.r.t sunlight, as it is in corner with park view, having a two storey power house at one side.

    ---
    Like the post if you find it helpful


    What's power house?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    What's power house?



    Sir, by power house I meant the transformers for power backup :)
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Sir, by power house I meant the transformers for power backup :)


    I thought Power House GYM. :D
    CommentQuote
  • Purvanchal Royal City - Greater Noida

    Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Tower number 25 is the best tower w.r.t sunlight, as it is in corner with park view, having a two storey power house at one side.

    ---
    Like the post if you find it helpful



    There is no tower number 25. I think you mean unit number 25 of tower 8.

    How about unit number 30 of tower 8 and unit number 31 of tower 9?

    As per sales team phase 2 towers will be only available in next year :(
    CommentQuote