Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Rightly said current situation doesn't seems to be gud enough for real estate.

Market seems to be down or rather stagnant.
    Last edited January 7 2016, 12:42 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Originally posted by groundfact View Post
      i need someone to verify if this ''rough'' layout ok ??
      In terms of locations of other projects around prc.
      Thanks in advance

[attach]31219[/attach]
      I think Ryne's position is not correct. Also, there is CASA Grand II.

Comment

3D model of B1 type flat (Purvanchal Royal City).

3D plan of B1 Type flat in Purvanchal Royal City, Chi-V, Greater Noida - YouTube

I have used the floor plan mentioned on Purvanchal's website and used the exact dimensions mentioned on it. Also, removed furniture etc from the 3D plan. Only thing that will be delivered at the time of possession has been shown.

Comment

What is the loading in this project? Considering a 30% loading below is what we get for the units:

Super Area 1725 => Carpet Area 1207.5
          Super Area 1735 => Carpet Area 1214.5
          Super Area 2505 => Carpet Area 1753.5
          Super Area 3605 => Carpet Area 2523.5

Correct me in case wrong.

Comment

Thanks for the Input Gentlemen

Actually for a Friends requirement, our Very Young executive was preparing a Briefing after he did ground work.

I havent studied the site of this project very thoroughly at ground level, so request the members here to have a look at this Briefing and let me know if there are some errors regd the report.

This Briefing could also be used as reference by any prospective buyer in this or any other project.

The Briefing will be finalized in a week and if the gentleman is interested...a full report will be delivered to him.

I am not sure if i can post that here...but will try,

Thanks in advance

PRC - A2 - 4Bhk.pdf

Comment

Actually for a Friends requirement, our Very Young executive was preparing a Briefing after he did ground work.

I havent studied the site of this project very thoroughly at ground level, so request the members here to have a look at this Briefing and let me know if there are some errors regd the report.

This Briefing could also be used as reference by any prospective buyer in this or any other project.

The Briefing will be finalized in a week and if the gentleman is interested...a full report will be delivered to him.

Thanks in advance

[ATTACH]31261[/ATTACH]

Your report says:
              CLP (WITHOUT ANY LOAN)

what's this?

Comment

Nice rpt, covers most points. Though what i observed immediately was how additonal charges, plc, service taxes, etc add up significantly to the amount one has to pay. CLP(without loan) probably means that the person is not taking any loan for property and will pay installment himself. Errors, i think he should revisit the livia site and see locations of projects there. The front projects are perfectly placed on map

Comment

Thanks in advance

[ATTACH]31261[/ATTACH]
                  It's really comprehensive AA.

Can you share the same for 1735 units or share the source files so that we can make the one?

Comment

I am sorry, its not possible to share the source files

This is a Rough Brief report only.

Once a person shows interest in a project through such brief reports, then a proper report is handed over
                    which is done by entering data in nearly 10 data sheets, full of various aspects of the property and location, etc etc etc

Yes...what I can do most certainly, is put up Excel sheet of the Calculators ONLY....which probaby can help a lot of buyers

The Brief report checklist and Comprehensive Report checklist has numerous links, guidance notes , verification inputs, etc and hence it cannot be put up here for general public use

You are free to use the pdf checklist...which briefly gives you can idea. It doesnt contain elaborate data, and Guidance notes. links, contacts, etc

I will start a thread and post some basic Calculators which I hope will help people to understand the value of their money

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
                      It's really comprehensive AA.

Can you share the same for 1735 units or share the source files so that we can make the one?

I have put some files in a New thread in noida section, maybe they can be of some help t you

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X