Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by goldberg
    There is no tower number 25. I think you mean unit number 25 of tower 8.

How about unit number 30 of tower 8 and unit number 31 of tower 9?

As per sales team phase 2 towers will be only available in next year :(

You were asking for corner towers, and the real corner towers unit number 25 and 60, as you can get a bigger view from your balconies.
    CommentQuote
  • Generator Fumes are not good for health
    CommentQuote
  • As I know, the power backup transformers gives a little bizzzz sound but dont gives fumes....

Am i right?

Sent from my Aqua I-5 using Tapatalk
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • Hi sudhir,

I read the article and yes I agree that generaror fumes are harmful....BUT...

Again I want to ask everybody(as I am not sure), that does power backup transformers and generators are same machines?

CommentQuote
  • To save costs of Cables and wires .....Power back up generators are kept very close to Electric control rooms.

Most maintenance agencies cheat in diesel...and put adultrated diesel in these generators....plus.....poor maintenance....service and upkeep.....over period of time.

These generators spew venom....lot of black residue...and of course noise

DG are very expensive also

But since this builder is committing to lifelong maintenance....it will be better

Finally....IF U ASK "properly" the builder WILL show you on blue print where DGs will be installed

Please be aware....THAT..

ALL builders have full plans of all this..

Where will be DG
    How many car parks
    Lift shafts...etc

Its just that people dont ask
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib Sir, I am very much worried :( don't want to live with fumes through out my life. I will get back to Purvanchal office this weekend, and will post here, what ever they say....

Thanks
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    To save costs of Cables and wires .....Power back up generators are kept very close to Electric control rooms.

Most maintenance agencies cheat in diesel...and put adultrated diesel in these generators....plus.....poor maintenance....service and upkeep.....over period of time.

These generators spew venom....lot of black residue...and of course noise

DG are very expensive also

But since this builder is committing to lifelong maintenance....it will be better

Finally....IF U ASK "properly" the builder WILL show you on blue print where DGs will be installed

Please be aware....THAT..

ALL builders have full plans of all this..

Where will be DG
    How many car parks
    Lift shafts...etc

Its just that people dont ask

Hello Zohaib Sir,

I visited Purvanchal office today, and asked about this. They said that as per the government norms, the generator fumes pipes will open at 24th floor.

The distance between the boundary of the genset area and the tower will be approx 25 foot, and the generators will be at lease 5 foot inside the boundary, so it will be around 30 foot approx. . and as per him, there will be no sound too, on third floor.

Your expert comments please!!

Thanks
    Abhishek
    CommentQuote
  • its not above 24th floor but will be atleast more than 15th floor height. You can visit Purvanchal royal park where they have already installed DG sets. btw purvanchal offers flat change also, you can try that option.
    CommentQuote
  • Ankit, i met with mr shakya, he told me this. May b possible they will do after 15th.

I cant go to any upper floor, my parents wont live with me then..

CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by ankitmittal14
    its not above 24th floor but will be atleast more than 15th floor height. You can visit Purvanchal royal park where they have already installed DG sets. btw purvanchal offers flat change also, you can try that option.

hmmm......... I am on floor 18 in unit number 25 of tower 8 ; seems like I am going to have a smoky time at time of purchase I only though about the noise which I was sure would not reach floor 18.....should I change ?? just thinking if 30 feet distance sufficient ?
    CommentQuote
  • Hi guys,

I have also one unit in tower 8 on higher side of floors.

Why people or so worried about the diesel noise or smoke, People who are on lower floors their worry is genuine but people who are on higher side.. why??

First of all- this DG set is not going to run 24/7 If i am not wrong, it will run in case there is no authority electricity.

So probably on avg it will run 2-3 or may be 5-6 hours a day right?? correct me if I am wrong...

Also the DG set will be inside a building, the noise will be very less outside.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by luckyWe
    Hi guys,
    I have also one unit in tower 8 on higher side of floors.
    Why people or so worried about the diesel noise or smoke, People who are on lower floors their worry is genuine but people who are on higher side.. why??
    First of all- this DG set is not going to run 24/7 If i am not wrong, it will run in case there is no authority electricity.
    So probably on avg it will run 2-3 or may be 5-6 hours a day right?? correct me if I am wrong...
    Also the DG set will be inside a building, the noise will be very less outside.

Not worried luckywe.....it was just a thought, I am very happy with the location of my flat.......I just did not know about the DG exhaust stretching all the way to floor 15/24 etc...learnt some thing new today..
    CommentQuote
  • The DG Sound will not be a problem for higher floors, and if the smoke outlet pipe will be installed on the top floor, that problem will also be solved.

I am on third floor, so i was worried about sound, but that is true that if the sound will be there, it will be for max 4 to 5 hours a day (during power down)
    CommentQuote
  • I am currently staying close to DG set being used in my society. The DG set caters to around 2500 flats and hence is part of a good capacity station. The sound is not a bother and is acceptable for both living on low as well as on top floors. However, the heat generated sometimes becomes unbearable esp. during summers. Since exhaust is at level of 3rd floor, heat is a bother for higher floors.
    CommentQuote