Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Any construction updates ? last time i visited the site, there is no activity on ground.

I can sense slow down in construction and this can carry on even after election.

Any comments ?
    CommentQuote
  • Now a days all the DG sets are with canopy so one does not have to worry about sound.
    CommentQuote
  • Heat from a smoke. It will spread around and not just get toward your flat. No worry.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by am221069
    Heat from a smoke. It will spread around and not just get toward your flat. No worry.

Thanks for the good news!!!
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by sandsan
    Any construction updates ? last time i visited the site, there is no activity on ground.
    I can sense slow down in construction and this can carry on even after election.

Any comments ?

I visited recently. Construction is going slow and reason they sighted was they are doing some de waterisation i.e. they found more water than expected while digging. So construction is delayed. Another reason is Purvanchal chariman is fighting elections i was told. So hopefully things will pick up after elections.

Sample flat is not yet ready. Will upload some pics.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Lokiez, if you have any pics as you visited recently.. please share...

thanks in advance..
    CommentQuote
  • What's going on guys?

It's been long time away for me but finally settled down to new work :)

So how is it going?

Don't see any demand come up for 12 A yet, safely assume that construction been going real slow essentially means more delay in the future.

Can someone share the latest pic's here or on our FB group?
    CommentQuote
  • Pic1

Pic1
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pic2
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Pic3
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the pics lokiez, though don't see much changes from the previous pic's.
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks for the pics...
    CommentQuote
  • thanks a lot lokiez....

guys keep postings the updates...keep this thread alive...
    CommentQuote
  • If you are an owner in Purvanchal Royal City, please join this:

1. Yahoo group - purvanchalroyalcity-subscribe@yahoogroups.co.in
    (send an email)

2. Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/

Buyers only please.

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Guys, just to keep the thread alive seek you inputs on any impact due to adoption of UP Apartment Act of 2010.

While the act tries to ensure transparency (which I personally feel that Purvanchal Group has maintained) BUT larger question is around the Builder's commitment to maintaining the society for Lifetime , will the act allow this ?
    CommentQuote