Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • For the sake of your society....LET THE BUILDER MAINTAIN IT....

Resist any plans bu some residents (mostly with vested interests) to form RWA and take over maintenance.

Mark my words...if high density society falls in hand of RWA.
    It will age Twice or thrice as fast.

Form an RWA
    ..only to give suggestions to builder or keep a track of their maintenanxlce plans

Try to suggest builders from begining to automise the system
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    For the sake of your society....LET THE BUILDER MAINTAIN IT....

Resist any plans bu some residents (mostly with vested interests) to form RWA and take over maintenance.

Mark my words...if high density society falls in hand of RWA.
    It will age Twice or thrice as fast.

Form an RWA
    ..only to give suggestions to builder or keep a track of their maintenanxlce plans

Try to suggest builders from begining to automise the system

Completely agree..this was just one of the many factors why i opted for this builder. plus their exp in managing societies previously as well is good

RWA will only lead to infighting and politics
    CommentQuote
  • I second the thought.
    Purvanchal will be handling the society better than RWA.
    CommentQuote
  • No RWA is capablento handle such societies which are very complex in nature.

Lifts, basements, clubs, etc etc and above all high density.

RWAs work well in plot societies of basic colonies like dda, etc

If someone even mentiones forming RWA and taking over maintenance, boycott them.

Majority of such people have vested interests...and will pocket ur money which u will pay monthly.

And if things are out of ur hand and RWA takes over....sell your flat asap and movr out.

Mark my words...or regret latet
    CommentQuote
  • Rightly said
    CommentQuote
  • rprc

What is the construction status ?

Have they started the work again ?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the current rate in this project? Will go for 1735sqft unit.
    CommentQuote
  • Whatver rates are publiched on their website is more or less final rate.

They hardly negotiate
    CommentQuote
  • A million dollar question!

What's the status of the PRC?

It's been long time, haven't got positive news yet about the construction pace, last time heard that the work has been stopped.

Anything new?
    CommentQuote
  • I was in gnoida some days last week

Construction is slow, but basements take time

1 yr delay is standard in Ncr

I always tell end users that from start construction date...add 42 months....thats when a on time builder is likely to give possession....48 months is average....

And on elast issue...This or No project in U.P can now have builder maintaining its project.....so an RWA in this project is inevitable....which according to me takes a very good positive out of this projext
    CommentQuote
  • Update from Mr. Shakya is that the work was stopped due to farmer agitation because of ground water usage. This will cause delay at least of one year. But he also assured that the work has been restarted which is not the case. No labor seen working on the site...so not sure what the reality is.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by droidhat
    Update from Mr. Shakya is that the work was stopped due to farmer agitation because of ground water usage. This will cause delay at least of one year. But he also assured that the work has been restarted which is not the case. No labor seen working on the site...so not sure what the reality is.

Reality is, PRC isn't in good shape at all, they started to make fool out of it, every time we hear different excuses from them.

there is virtually no price hike since last one year or so, on top of it, at-least there will be 1.5 years of delay for sure.

Earlier they were trying to compete with ATS, where are they now?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Reality is, PRC isn't in good shape at all, they started to make fool out of it, every time we hear different excuses from them.

there is virtually no price hike since last one year or so, on top of it, at-least there will be 1.5 years of delay for sure.

Earlier they were trying to compete with ATS, where are they now?

ATS Which Project?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    ATS Which Project?

Not specific to a project, ATS as a whole due to the brand name.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Not specific to a project, ATS as a whole due to the brand name.

I find "stellar" is far better Builder in this region in all respect.
    CommentQuote