Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
Reply
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • See....Purvanchal as a Builder is as par with Stellar in terms of quality...infact slightly on better side.

    but..stellar is better in timely possession.

    Every Builder is competing with each other but as far as vrand value is concerned...ATS is best in noida....whether one likes it or not.

    Look where hamlet is and where is LP ....if one goes back ...a lot of discussion was about it

    At the same time Jaypee has its brand value.....very slow to give possession but always solid....

    People should understand this is india and real estate is biggest cash churner for neats and babus hence its unregulated and will remain....so what u cant change at least understand.

    When logix said they will give possession in 18 months...i warned people

    4-5 years is AVERAGE TIME FRAME for a project to be delivered by MAJORITY builders

    PRC was launched in 2012 and will be ready NOT before 2017

    You can hate it, disagree with it...blame xyz for it....but FACT remains that this is India....BBA which is contract is one sided....and you as a buyer have to deal with uxhbissues

    Na isko congress sahi karegee na BJP....kyunki sabkey neta involved hain
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Cookie
    ATS Which Project?


    ATS Paradiso
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    No RWA is capablento handle such societies which are very complex in nature.

    Lifts, basements, clubs, etc etc and above all high density.

    RWAs work well in plot societies of basic colonies like dda, etc

    If someone even mentiones forming RWA and taking over maintenance, boycott them.

    Majority of such people have vested interests...and will pocket ur money which u will pay monthly.

    And if things are out of ur hand and RWA takes over....sell your flat asap and movr out.

    Mark my words...or regret latet



    Following on to the RWA discussion, not sure how many of us are following the developments in Silver City 2, where the creation of an RWA has ended up in a brawl and a mess leading to bad blood between residents and internal politics.
    As future residents of Royal city 2, is it possible to come together and agree to no RWA formation ? we might end up paying more to builder but gain some peace of mind.
    CommentQuote
  • In my agreement it is mentioned that possession will be in march 2017, but as they are currently with a delay of 1 year, the possession will be expected in march 2018 (My POV)
    CommentQuote
  • In my aggrement, the possession date is sep 2016.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi,

    I am thinking about to book a unit. I visit the site in january. at that time they mention Price for B-1 (1735) is around 60 - 66 lakh.
    can anyone help to update current price.


    Thanks in advance.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    In my agreement it is mentioned that possession will be in march 2017, but as they are currently with a delay of 1 year, the possession will be expected in march 2018 (My POV)


    I did talk to them on the same issue and they said, it's a management decision whether they would compensate on delay i.e. 5rs psft or NOT as there was an issue related to WATER and we have an agreement in BBA.

    Surly they would try to play a game in the last, more delay is for sure being the last project in NCR.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul1785
    Hi,

    I am thinking about to book a unit. I visit the site in january. at that time they mention Price for B-1 (1735) is around 60 - 66 lakh.
    can anyone help to update current price.


    Thanks in advance.


    You are lucky, there is almost no change in the price since long, so go ahead and book the unit before rates are revised :)
    CommentQuote
  • Thanks Arif,


    I Just read some post. came to know, there is a issue going on for water. Is it safe to book a unit at this time.
    Is this issue going to impact the pricing of unit ?

    Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by rahul1785
    Thanks Arif,


    I Just read some post. came to know, there is a issue going on for water. Is it safe to book a unit at this time.
    Is this issue going to impact the pricing of unit ?

    Thanks


    As per the latest information, the issue has been resolved and construction work is started now.

    Do double check, once you go to the actual site while booking, you should be be able to see worker's around.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Builder...Good Track record....Decent Location....But a poor site plan....poor insight of Greater Noida market..inspite of being in Gnoida for more than 7-8 years.....

    Strange....
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    I did talk to them on the same issue and they said, it's a management decision whether they would compensate on delay i.e. 5rs psft or NOT as there was an issue related to WATER and we have an agreement in BBA.

    Surly they would try to play a game in the last, more delay is for sure being the last project in NCR.


    "....being the last project in NCR."

    I not able to interpret this. No project launched after PRC?
    CommentQuote
  • Rates in Gnoida flats are going nowhere....better invest ur money in safer areas (FD and Debt funds) and watch the RE market closely. Loan rates are going to come down by 2015 also If someone wants to pay slowly in CLP WITHOUT loan and intends to shift in Gnoida after 2019...then they shud consider booking
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    "....being the last project in NCR."

    I not able to interpret this. No project launched after PRC?


    Yeah, there wouldn't be any launch after PRC, all other Purvanchal projects are in Lucknow now.
    CommentQuote
  • Owner Shah Alam is from BSP and its not easy getting Fresh Land bank in this region for BSP associates in SP regime....

    From the inside info I have...Purvanchal Group is planning to pick up a Plot in noida extenion area...but due to its polticial alliances...its getting very difficult for them to procure it...
    CommentQuote