997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

prc

Originally posted by llimca View Post
    Thanks for the reply.

Any idea how this tower location would be, east facing flat I am looking forward to book in future.
    How many bookings have been made in the project?
    Also by when we will have phase 2 launched?

Only 400-450 booking has been done so far.

Comment

in their brochure, studio appt plan is given. Is it for sale ? If its not, then why its plan on their brochure?

Comment

Originally posted by chalonoida View Post
        in their brochure, studio appt plan is given. Is it for sale ? If its not, then why its plan on their brochure?
        Yes, they are, Purvanchal would launch it in phase 2, though I amn't sure about the dates.

Comment

Is there a transfer clause in bba. Is there no option to transfer the unit during the construction stages.

Comment

prc

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
            Yes, they are, Purvanchal would launch it in phase 2, though I amn't sure about the dates.

They are able to book only 400-450 flats .Booking of Phase II will be start only after
            completion of Ist phase booking .The II phase flats location are better than Ist Phase.

Comment

Originally posted by chalonoida View Post
              is it??? thats surprising - they have always had their projects 3 BHK+ (i dont think they even have 2 BHKs in their projects). So its surprising they have included studios as well.

Seems Purvanchal is now just following other builders like Paras, Logix etc....

They should actually follow ATS if at all.

Comment

PRC Facebook group for actual buyers at https://www.facebook. com/groups/Purvanchal.Royal.City/

P.S. Please remove the space before (com/groups)

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
                  I have spoken to them on this studio apartments are not for sale.

Comment

Originally posted by noidaguy123 View Post
                    is it??? thats surprising - they have always had their projects 3 BHK+ (i dont think they even have 2 BHKs in their projects). So its surprising they have included studios as well.

They will lease these apartments to companies....

Comment

Originally posted by noidaguy123 View Post

I don't think they would be similar to paras in construction. I visited there previous projects in noida and greater noida. Was impressed with their maintenance and construction quality and most importantly open spaces...

When spoke to them regarding Purvanchal royal city a year back they are planning this better than royal park in sec137. Competting with ATS Paradiso which is visible from chiV.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X