Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Originally posted by sudhir240962 View Post
    They are able to book only 400-450 flats .Booking of Phase II will be start only after
    completion of Ist phase booking .The II phase flats location are better than Ist Phase.
    Phase 2 location is better than phase 1.
    After reading some posts i think they would not launch phase 2 sooner. At least not in 2013.
    Also considering the current situation price would be stagnant for sometime.

Comment

Originally posted by llimca View Post
      Phase 2 location is better than phase 1.
      After reading some posts i think they would not launch phase 2 sooner. At least not in 2013.
      Also considering the current situation price would be stagnant for sometime.
      where the phase -2 location? please provide any pointer..

Comment

I don't think they would be similar to paras in construction. I visited there previous projects in noida and greater noida. Was impressed with their maintenance and construction quality and most importantly open spaces...

When spoke to them regarding Purvanchal royal city a year back they are planning this better than royal park in sec137. Competting with ATS Paradiso which is visible from chiV.
        Yes limca I also looked at their previous projects before booking in royal park

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Comment

Prc

As per purvanchal ,the construction of Royal City will take momentum since all NOC is obtained.around 500 flats booked

Comment

500 flats in one year is quite a poor performance keeping in mind that purvanchal is one of good builders of Noida. I guess as rightly pointed out by many seniors on this forum, the poor layouts, high price and high density are the big negatives keeping buyers away.

Comment

They will lease these apartments to companies....
              Looks like I was wrongly assuming, thanks for the correction.

Comment

Phase 2 launch would take time at least a year and a half. Spoke to purvanchal guys asked them, they said it will take at least 1 to 1.5 year before they launch phase 2.

Comment

PCW has always been saying that next phase will be launched only once there is an appreciation in their phase 1 prices. I think, once the price touches 3600-3800, they will launch phase 2. so, hopefully by next year or so.

Comment

Hey Guys!

I have struck a deal to sell a 2 BR flat of mine in Indirapuram which I purchased 4 yr back considering the fact that future appreciation will be slow there. After paying the loan and raising fresh loan, I can invest around 60 Lacs. What could be the best investment options? Land? flat? which locality in NCR? I have 2- 5 yr horizon in mind.

I have 2 flats booked in PRC so I am just raising this issue here amongst my fellow PRC community. Can some of you guide me or suggest the appropriate forum for this? Thanx.

Comment

Hi Guys,

What is the current state of Royal City?

Any units available from company or all sold, if so whats the resale price going on in market and how much payment gone till date.

Please throw a light on it, I want to invest in 3bhk 1735sqft option

Friends your suggestion will surely help me a lot.
                      Last edited January 7 2016, 12:47 PM. Reason: Text formatting.

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X