Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • 1. Bombay flats are a Majboori. They have worst standards of living. Plot to wahaan industrilaists ke alawa koi nahin auqaat rakhta lene kee.

2. Most societies go under redevelopment..meaning buikder gets to add more floors, maybe extra tower and renovate crumbling existibg buildibgs after seeking NOC from all.

3. If u wish to comparr worst standards of living ...then fine.
    Upto you

4. Let me ASSURE you...no rich guy living in flats is WITHOUT a plot. There are many people with lots of money living in flats even on rent....but till the time they feel its time for them to move on to their plots.
    These rich guys WONT live in sub 200 sq.yard plots and hence in a region like gnoida have to wait for their plot region to develop properly.
    I know people having a villa in jaypee living on rent in penthouses in gnoida as they are waiting for jaypee areanto have more famikies so social structure is therr.

In MIG societids like NSG, ntpc...this issue is not therr

5. Lastly...plot needs cash down payment
    ..no CLP....so lot of peoplr are unable to find hard cash to pay. But in this case probably such a issue is not therr thats why the gentleman inquired abtbit.

Yes...even plots have negative issues...but compare to flat societies they are far less ...
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    1. Bombay flats are a Majboori. They have worst standards of living. Plot to wahaan industrilaists ke alawa koi nahin auqaat rakhta lene kee.

2. Most societies go under redevelopment..meaning buikder gets to add more floors, maybe extra tower and renovate crumbling existibg buildibgs after seeking NOC from all.

3. If u wish to comparr worst standards of living ...then fine.
    Upto you

4. Let me ASSURE you...no rich guy living in flats is WITHOUT a plot. There are many people with lots of money living in flats even on rent....but till the time they feel its time for them to move on to their plots.
    These rich guys WONT live in sub 200 sq.yard plots and hence in a region like gnoida have to wait for their plot region to develop properly.
    I know people having a villa in jaypee living on rent in penthouses in gnoida as they are waiting for jaypee areanto have more famikies so social structure is therr.

In MIG societids like NSG, ntpc...this issue is not therr

5. Lastly...plot needs cash down payment
    ..no CLP....so lot of peoplr are unable to find hard cash to pay. But in this case probably such a issue is not therr thats why the gentleman inquired abtbit.

Yes...even plots have negative issues...but compare to flat societies they are far less ...

would it make sense to buy plot in 2 tier cities like panipat, karnal as plots are relatively cheap there and market is slow moving.. if you compare it with flats in noida/gurgaon region.. budget 60 lac
    CommentQuote
  • I dont have idea abt that...butbin Gnoida....instead of buying expensive flats ....better to buy plot.

One can get a decent plot in cooperative society in range of 60-80 lakhs

In Noida instead of buying flats of 1.5 crore...buy plot.

End user perspective plus long term gains.

Zohaibs Rule...never buy a flat in a region where you can buy a plot in same location and similar budget

In smaller cities...its better to buy land which can be used for commercial shops....make shops and give on rent

Thats my opinion for investment point of view
    CommentQuote
  • Friends just use your own IQ. I bet you can decide better than asking someone who has business interest.
    CommentQuote
  • There is ample land bank in and around gnoida and noida.

Flats aatey hi rahengey..
    Supply aati hi rahgee.

SEZ zones after sector 143 towards gnoida are being converted to residential.
    This very moment.....at least 300 acres of more residential will be unlocked on noida exprsssway alone.

But in both noida and Gnoida...even authority has stopped launching plots.

Plots AB NAHIN AAYENGEY...thats confirmed.

I am a pure businessman...and always believe in solid basics....not bullshit

Demand and supply is basic of any business.

Plots have ZERO supply

Flats have OVERSUPPLY

In Noida

Property for end use is always long term goal

Keeping future in mind.....keeping factors of Quality and maintenance under self control rather than builder and later a rwa...flexibility of expansion...multiple use...and creating an asset for ur future generations plus peace of mind at ur retirement age....PLOT wins hand down

Yes if one cannot afford a plot...then no choice

But i see no reason as to why soneone shud buy a 3 bhk at 70 lakhs when one can get 150 sq.yard plot at 60 lakhs and another 20 lakhs to construxt a expandable house

And why in noida one shud buy a 4 bhk at 1.5 crores in a concrete jungle when one can buy a 150 sq.yard plot at 1.2 croee and further 30-40 lakhs to make expandable house

Yes...one thibg one must NEVER forget....NEVER COMPROMISE on location in land...never

Baaki jisko karna hai karey...this is an open forum...i gave my point of view...accept it or rject it....we r still strangers to eaxh other....paisa tumhara hi lagega mera nahin

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Zohaib,

Can you suggest a plot in 50-60 L?

Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    There is ample land bank in and around gnoida and noida.

Flats aatey hi rahengey..
    Supply aati hi rahgee.

SEZ zones after sector 143 towards gnoida are being converted to residential.
    This very moment.....at least 300 acres of more residential will be unlocked on noida exprsssway alone.

But in both noida and Gnoida...even authority has stopped launching plots.

Plots AB NAHIN AAYENGEY...thats confirmed.

I am a pure businessman...and always believe in solid basics....not bullshit

Demand and supply is basic of any business.

Plots have ZERO supply

Flats have OVERSUPPLY

In Noida

Property for end use is always long term goal

Keeping future in mind.....keeping factors of Quality and maintenance under self control rather than builder and later a rwa...flexibility of expansion...multiple use...and creating an asset for ur future generations plus peace of mind at ur retirement age....PLOT wins hand down

Yes if one cannot afford a plot...then no choice

But i see no reason as to why soneone shud buy a 3 bhk at 70 lakhs when one can get 150 sq.yard plot at 60 lakhs and another 20 lakhs to construxt a expandable house

And why in noida one shud buy a 4 bhk at 1.5 crores in a concrete jungle when one can buy a 150 sq.yard plot at 1.2 croee and further 30-40 lakhs to make expandable house

Yes...one thibg one must NEVER forget....NEVER COMPROMISE on location in land...never

Baaki jisko karna hai karey...this is an open forum...i gave my point of view...accept it or rject it....we r still strangers to eaxh other....paisa tumhara hi lagega mera nahin

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Ansal golf links 1 - 150 sq.yard
    nsg society- 125 sq mtr
    Ntpc anandam

I will not suggest authority sectors as they are poorly planned with markets and schools, hospitals in middle of sectors and have a lot of local crowd
    Which ruins the end user experience

If one has to buy in authority sectors...my only recommendation is swarn nagri and chi phi
    But they are not in this budget

I am not sure abt rates in p3 and p4 but they are still better off than alpha, beta, etc

Sectors around OMEGA SECTOR are thr best in Gnoida.
    CommentQuote
  • Make sure of the nala which is behind the Ansal golf link. They may cost you less.
    CommentQuote
  • Make sure you invest based on your age. G?Noida is a long term investment
    CommentQuote
  • Zohaib Sir
    What should be the rate for a plot in NSG and Greenwoods phase 1 and 2.
    CommentQuote
  • Contact property websites for details and offers.

Range is 35k-45k psm depending on location

Resale is not very easy and so financers are less involved...but they are excellent for end use
    CommentQuote
  • hi guys..watch this 3D view video posted on PRC website..

Purvanchal Group ::
    CommentQuote
  • Lucy it does not work
    CommentQuote
  • Be very careful please listen to seniors. Don't get carried by sales pitch. Ready to Move low density or plot in Greater Noida is the solution to your desire to upgrade your life style
    CommentQuote
  • Increase in Transfer rate

Heard a rumour that transfer rates in PRP have been increased to Rs 500 psf to discourage the resale in of inventories.
    CommentQuote