Collapse

Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Last updated: December 30 2018
997 | Posts
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re : Purvanchal Royal City by Purvanchal Group in Greater Noida

Attaching few quick clicks, I took today while at construction Site.
    Attached Files

Comment

The next installment for Tower 8 is due in September. Source - prc Marketing team.

Comment

Originally posted by GUNGUN28 View Post
        The next installment for Tower 8 is due in September. Source - prc Marketing team.
        Have someone received the letter yet? This Tower 8 demand will be that of "completion of excavation"?

Comment

prc

Originally posted by aap4you View Post
          Have someone received the letter yet? This Tower 8 demand will be that of "completion of excavation"?

Already paid for 12-A tower in July 2013.

Comment

Prc

As per today's Danik Jagaran newspaper Noida-G. Noida Metro line by DMRC not NMRC.

Comment

Originally posted by sudhir240962 View Post
              As per today's Danik Jagaran newspaper Noida-G. Noida Metro line by DMRC not NMRC.
              They trying to confuse investors/end users or probably they might not be aware of from the truth where I have slight doubt.

It's been almost August end, there suppose to some 'good' news about the GN Metro and as expected there is nothing as of now.

Anyway I don't have trust in media/news unless until some ground work doesn't start so please don't make any decision based upon fictitious metro news, it's for perspective buyers only.

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
                They trying to confuse investors/end users or probably they might not be aware of from the truth where I have slight doubt.

It's been almost August end, there suppose to some 'good' news about the GN Metro and as expected there is nothing as of now.

Anyway I don't have trust in media/news unless until some ground work doesn't start so please don't make any decision based upon fictitious metro news, it's for perspective buyers only.
                Arif Bhai

Night Safari ,1-2 Kms away from PRC, has got UP cabinet approval today.
                Thanks

Comment

Night Safari is back

Here we go with another 'good' or might be 'paid' news

Excerpts taken from the other post (GN Main Thread), posted by manoja.

Cabinet nod for Greater Noida night safari

LUCKNOW: The UP cabinet on Tuesday sanctioned the setting up of a night safari in Greater Noida region. In May 2012, the chief minister had given his in-principle approval for the project on 102-hectares of land near Gautam Budh Nagar University.

Originally proposed by Mulayam Singh while he was the CM in 2005, the project was put on hold following a regime change in 2007, even though the project, allegedly, had all requisite clearances from the Supreme Court of India and the Central Zoo Authority.

On Tuesday, the cabinet okayed the proposal to build the safari on a public-private partnership (PPP) model. The first-of-its-kind safari park in India is expected to be built in consultation with Singapore-based Bernard Harrison & Friends, who had earlier prepared a Master Plan for the project.

Proposed to be built in a simulated environment, the night safari will remain operational between 4pm and midnight around the year. The government, in its master plan, had suggested that a total of 71 species of animals and 841 specimens, including 58 species of mammals, eight species of birds, three species of reptiles and two species of fish to be translocated to the safari.

Comment

Originally posted by cookie View Post
                    Arif Bhai

Night Safari ,1-2 Kms away from PRC, has got UP cabinet approval today.
                    Yeah Cookie Bhai, got to see right after this post

My children haven't seen zoo yet, probably I would get a chance to show them here when they would be young

Comment

Originally posted by arif_iq View Post
                      Yeah Cookie Bhai, got to see right after this post

My children haven't seen zoo yet, probably I would get a chance to show them here when they would be young
                      UP cabinet approval can't be paid news..
                      Thanks

Comment

Have any questions or thoughts about this?
                      Working...
                      X