Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • RWA issues can ruin a society very much...I recommended PRC only because hey were willing to maintain society themselvs for lifetime...but now with U.P appt act...that wont or cant happen

Silver city...in greater noida is now totally getting screwed because of RWA issues.

As i said before...Local Thekedaars, brokers, etc have now started infesting good societies of greater noida...and most of them are active in RWA...to get a share of Crores taken annually from residents.

This is the 3rd such Theft case in this society in past 6 months

बिल्डर के फ्लैट में 10 लाख की चोरी - Navbharat Times
    CommentQuote
  • SC-II is not "getting screwed", but "screwed". RWA is full of gunda elements and their focus is totally into money making. Zero Welfare.
    CommentQuote
  • I mentioned this 100 times.

Locals have started showing a LOT OF INTEREST in RWAs....

Reason....They have their fellow villagers who run business like security agencies, maintenance agencies...PLUS the heft commission ofcourse

By being active in Corrupt RWAs or influencing / supporting them..they are making lakhs

All societies in NAVEDA and Greater NAveda are prone to this....just wait and watch

I even know Locals who consider it being like a pradhan of a village .....idiots have got visiting cards made..mentioning...
    president...rwa...xyz...

remember..thi also allows them to get better connections in local govt, police station, etc etc etc

Side broker business bhi chalti hai

I MENTIONED 100 TIMES....90% OF SOCIETIES IN NOIDA ARE HAVING THIS PROBLEM

Newer societies ka aur bura haal hoga...as more money...

I can see it clearly....RWAs are already being formed..in socieies in noida..which are not even fully ready....

Aagey aagey dekho hota hai kya
    CommentQuote
  • CommentQuote
  • 3D walk through has been there for sometime now.

Anyway what's the latest about PRC construction status?
    CommentQuote
  • What is the construction status of this project? Is construction on?

Is the entire project has been launched or only few towers?

Can anyone update.
    CommentQuote
  • Look at what low quality purvanchal has delivered in another Royal project - Purvanchal Royal Park. Not just the delivery, they have started blackmailing the buyers as well.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/84356-illegal-practices-by-real-estate-builders-in-noida-report-here?t=85231
    CommentQuote
  • That's horrible and not a good sign for Royal City also.

Assuming the same situation here once phase 1 gets completed.

Originally Posted by purvabuyer
    Look at what low quality purvanchal has delivered in another Royal project - Purvanchal Royal Park. Not just the delivery, they have started blackmailing the buyers as well.

https://www.indianrealestateforum.com/forum/city-forums/ncr-real-estate/noida-real-estate/84356-illegal-practices-by-real-estate-builders-in-noida-report-here?t=85231
    CommentQuote
  • CM to lay foundation for Gr Noida Metro by April-end.

Source - http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/city/noida/CM-to-lay-foundation-for-Gr-Noida-Metro-by-April-end/articleshow/46739897.cms?hc_location=ufi

The countdown for the first metro train to run from Noida to Greater Noida has begun as the Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) has set a deadline of 1,110 days (three years) to make the link operational. The countdown timer was placed in the new office of DMRC on Wednesday in Sector 29 Noida that was inaugurated by Rama Raman, CEO of Noida, Greater Noida and Yamuna Expressway Authorities.

Source - Metro from Noida to Greater Noida to start in three years
    CommentQuote
  • Construction seems to be slowly picking steam; Also I see an Increase in Rates (3725/ sqft)
    CommentQuote
  • Illegal demand by Purvanchal Royal city

Purvanchal Royal city has demanded the payment of 'Bricks work completed till 11 th floor'
    before completion of top floor roof .
    As per CLP ,the demand sequence are given below

roof slab 8 th floor
    roof slab 12 th floor
    roof slab 16th th floor
    roof slab 20th floor
    roof slab top floor
    brick work till 11 th floor

they have constructed only 12th floor and asking 'Brick work till 11th floor'

Any body can say regarding other builders
    CommentQuote
  • @Venkytalks, @Cookie, can builder raise the demand in any order?

Because, this demand supposed to be not come as we last month itself paid the demand for "Roof slab 12 th floor" and it's not even 2 months completed for new and unexpected demand.

Though some of us mailed them but there is no positive reply from Purvanchal yet.

Hope to get some expert view of yours.

Let me know, if you need more info around.

Originally Posted by sudhir240962
    Purvanchal Royal city has demanded the payment of 'Bricks work completed till 11 th floor'
    before completion of top floor roof .
    As per CLP ,the demand sequence are given below

roof slab 8 th floor
    roof slab 12 th floor
    roof slab 16th th floor
    roof slab 20th floor
    roof slab top floor
    brick work till 11 th floor

they have constructed only 12th floor and asking 'Brick work till 11th floor'

Any body can say regarding other builders
    CommentQuote
  • What is the status of sample flat, is there any progress?

Anyone been there in recent times?
    CommentQuote
  • Sharing the map of CHI V, Greater Noida.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Hi IREF Members...

(1) Does anyone have a idea about the commercial landbank opposite Sector Chi V in Greater Noida...Or rather in Chi IV, Greater Noida. Has it been allocated to builders, or that will happen in the future? In my opinion, it will provide a boost to overall Chi-Phi area in Greater Noida and especially to Chi IV and Chi V.

(2) Other than this, Greater Noida authority had recently invited bids for Petrol Pump plots in Greater Noida (~2000 sq. mtrs. each)...Chi V is supposed to have one in the future and so are other sectors.

(3) Also, does anyone have an idea about how Purvanchal Royal City is progressing. They had increased the BSP few months back. How is the construction progressing?

(4) Is there any local market or commercial area planned in Sector Chi V?
    CommentQuote