Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Good news!!!

मेट्रो स्टेशन के लिए मिट्टी की जांच शुरू 22

जासं, ग्रेटर नोएडा : नोएडा से ग्रेटर नोएडा तक मेट्रो रेल परियोजना लाने की कवायद पर काम शुरू हो गया है। ग्रेटर नोएडा में बनाए जाने वाले आधा दर्जन स्टेशनों के लिए शुक्रवार से मिट्टी के परीक्षण का काम शुरू हो गया। स्टेशन के प्रस्तावित स्थलों पर बोर्ड लगा दिए गए हैं। निर्माण स्थलों के चारों तरफ टीनशेड लगाने का काम भी शुरू हो गया है। 1नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा तक मेट्रो लाने की कवायद पिछले लंबे समय से चल रही है। मेट्रो को एक्सप्रेस वे के जरिए ग्रेटर नोएडा लाया जाएगा। शहर में नॉलेज पार्क, दो, परी चौक, अल्फा एक, अल्फा दो, डेल्टा एक एवं नॉलेज पार्क चार में मेट्रो के स्टेशन बनने हैं।जासं, ग्रेटर नोएडा : नोएडा से ग्रेटर नोएडा तक मेट्रो रेल परियोजना लाने की कवायद पर काम शुरू हो गया है। ग्रेटर नोएडा में बनाए जाने वाले आधा दर्जन स्टेशनों के लिए शुक्रवार से मिट्टी के परीक्षण का काम शुरू हो गया। स्टेशन के प्रस्तावित स्थलों पर बोर्ड लगा दिए गए हैं। निर्माण स्थलों के चारों तरफ टीनशेड लगाने का काम भी शुरू हो गया है। 1नोएडा, ग्रेटर नोएडा तक मेट्रो लाने की कवायद पिछले लंबे समय से चल रही है। मेट्रो को एक्सप्रेस वे के जरिए ग्रेटर नोएडा लाया जाएगा। शहर में नॉलेज पार्क, दो, परी चौक, अल्फा एक, अल्फा दो, डेल्टा एक एवं नॉलेज पार्क चार में मेट्रो के स्टेशन बनने हैं।
    CommentQuote
  • Alfa Comm Belt, Metro Work begins.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • PRC buyer

Nervous.. Heard too much about PRP and PRC. I booked a flat in January 15. I can say atleast on positive thing about Purvanchal. I delayed the payment to the builder by 3 months but Purvanchal didn't charge any interest on it. Same happened with one of my friend. Their staff is nice and supportive. PRC is dense but I think due to future plans of Industries near CHI-V, all builders in the area following the same trend. Its a I think. First time buyer in real state and chose for end use. Fingres crossed.

And yes to those who are planning to buy land and build house over it. 3 things.

Building a house is pain in a** ( working with contractors n all).
    Getting all the clerances from authority isnot easy.
    And it will cost atleast 60-70 lacs plus around same for the land.

But if you can do it. The best experience ever.
    CommentQuote
  • Hello All members,

I've been following and reading through the posts of this forum from past week or so and finally decided to sign-up. I have a Flat booked in PRC in tower 8. I'm looking to exchange thoughts and POV's among all members.

It really feels good to see that Merto Link plan in action. I'm not sure when can we expect next payment for tower 8? However i can see construction update by purvanchal that it is close to 3rd floor.

Thanks,
    CommentQuote
  • Jewar to take wing as ministry clears second NCR airport - The Times of India

The civil aviation ministry on Thursday cleared a proposal for a second international airport in Delhi-NCR that is likely to be built at Jewar in Greater Noida.

The new airport, according to the ministry needs 2,200 acres of land and will take around three to four years to build. The proposal was cleared at a meeting attended by officials from the ministry officials, Airports Authority of India, and other senior bureaucrats. It now needs the Cabinet's approval to be taken forward.

The Yamuna Expressway Industrial Development Authority has also proposed to extend the Noida Metro line from Greater Noida to Jewar, a 48km corridor that needs an investment of Rs 2,000 crore.
    CommentQuote
  • More news on the same page at | Business Standard Mobile Website
    CommentQuote
  • Resale in PRC

Quick question about resale in PRC as I don't see any direct clause about the same.

Does anyone has clue about it?

As far as I remember, Sales person told me, one can sell it after 50% of payment (which is already been done) and there wouldn't be any transfer charges.

Can someone please confirm the same?
    CommentQuote
  • No one???
    CommentQuote
  • Hi all,

Please find below link to pictures of Purvanchal Royal Park, Sector 137, Noida.

Purvanchal Royal Park

Waiting for Purvanchal Royal City to develop soon!!!

Regards,
    GK
    CommentQuote
  • Hi Guys,

What is the current state of the project??? I am planning to book a unit in PRC please suggest, this will be for long term investment may be 10 years...

Also have they launched phase 2???

Thanks
    CommentQuote
  • Pl. see the Purvanchal Royal City, September 2015 construction updates below.

Purvanchal Royal City :: September 2015
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by llimca
    Hi Guys,

What is the current state of the project??? I am planning to book a unit in PRC please suggest, this will be for long term investment may be 10 years...

Also have they launched phase 2???

Thanks

Investment in Greater Noida...that too FLAT ????

NEVER DO THAT....
    CommentQuote
  • I came to know of Subvention scheme on PRC. It mentions pay 10% now and no emi till 30 months.

Any idea how exactly it works?
    CommentQuote
  • Union minister Mahesh Sharma receives proposal from UP CM for Jewar airport

GREATER NOIDA: Despite the flip-flop between the Centre and the Uttar Pradesh government regarding the setting up of a second airport in the NCR, the project might finally take off. As per Union minister Mahesh Sharma, UP chief minister Akhilesh Yadav has written to him proposing an international airport at Jewar. Sharma told TOI that he will now start the process of clearances for the site once he receives a formal detailed project report from UP.

Read More at
    Union minister Mahesh Sharma receives proposal from UP CM for Jewar airport - The Times of India
    CommentQuote
  • Construction picking up at Purvanchal Royal City, Sector Chi V, Greater Noida

Please see below the November 2015 construction updates...

Royal City :: November 2015
    CommentQuote