Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Originally Posted by xuv500
    Call any builder in this region and you will get same answer.
    So whats the big deal ?
    location bad, layout bad, price too high, super dense and above all in a city like Greater noida which offers very less in future compare to other regions in ncr.

Better buy in Noida extension....density same...price same...location far better, and far more promising.

there is no logic in buying in this project....nothing.

Location is great... Bang on expressway.. All other buildings around it are almost ready.. So when purvanchal completes the project the neighbourhood will already be inhabited.. Big plus for end user... T shaped plot is not good but its a big plot and if developed nicely then it may look like nice too....
    CommentQuote
  • truly agree

Originally Posted by Kaydee
    Location is great... Bang on expressway.. All other buildings around it are almost ready.. So when purvanchal completes the project the neighbourhood will already be inhabited.. Big plus for end user... T shaped plot is not good but its a big plot and if developed nicely then it may look like nice too....
    CommentQuote
  • Whats the bsp? any idea?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by nishant2hit
    Whats the bsp? any idea?

check there website for more detail
    Purvanchal Group ::

i think current bsp is 3000 / ft
    CommentQuote
  • Booking Confirmed?

Hey friends..I booked the flat in Royal City but they are yet to deposit the cheque..I am in Toronto and have no official confirmation on the same..wanted to validate that whether they have booked the flat for others or they are still waiting for few approvals...
    CommentQuote
  • They havent Put in the Cheques as they still waiting on the Yamunna Expressway authourity permission once it goes through they will calll you inform you and then proceed

regards
    livingnspace
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 8livingnspace8
    They havent Put in the Cheques as they still waiting on the Yamunna Expressway authourity permission once it goes through they will calll you inform you and then proceed

regards
    livingnspace

Hi Livingnspace,

Any idea what is current rate they are offering. Thanks in advance.

Regards
    Sandsan
    CommentQuote
  • i came to know from purvanchal sales guys that they are going to deposit cheques starting from Monday ... they got all clearance from authority ..

as far as i know current price is 3000 bsp + other charges like club, parking etc etc
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by 8livingnspace8
    They havent Put in the Cheques as they still waiting on the Yamunna Expressway authourity permission once it goes through they will calll you inform you and then proceed

regards
    livingnspace

I don't think they need approval from YEA since this sector falls under GNA.
    CommentQuote
  • as per their website bsp is 3225 now..
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Kaydee
    as per their website bsp is 3225 now..

Today i called purvanchal sales guy to know current price . he told me Rs 3100 bsp ka rate chal raha hai ..and 400+ unit are already being sold out.

They are going to deposit Cheque on monday.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    Today i called purvanchal sales guy to know current price . he told me Rs 3100 bsp ka rate chal raha hai ..and 400+ unit are already being sold out.

Bhai, public ke pass bahut paisa hai. Sab kuch bik raha hai. Kisi bhi rate par. In starting some seniors were not agreed even at 2700 psf all inclusive or ab 3100 bsp per bhi le rahi hai.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Pradyot1315sqf
    Bhai, public ke pass bahut paisa hai. Sab kuch bik raha hai. Kisi bhi rate par. In starting some seniors were not agreed even at 2700 psf all inclusive or ab 3100 bsp per bhi le rahi hai.

I agree, many people said it is not worth full more than 2700 psf. See now.....
    In NE when below average builder quoting 3200 psf where land status is still not clear, investors look to go with good builder in GN.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by hindustan
    I agree, many people said it is not worth full more than 2700 psf. See now.....
    In NE when below average builder quoting 3200 psf where land status is still not clear, investors look to go with good builder in GN.

naam bhi bikta hai dost...purvanchal had delivered good project in noida .
    now people are regretting not to invest in purvanchal soft launch at 2800bsp .since some friend of mine and myself were waiting for ATS soft launch ..

since now ATS is coming up in sector 150. i see bad location ,last sector of noida and near to yamuna river is negative point of coming ATS project
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by commonmen123
    naam bhi bikta hai dost...purvanchal had delivered good project in noida .
    now people are regretting not to invest in purvanchal soft launch at 2800bsp .since some friend of mine and myself were waiting for ATS soft launch ..

since now ATS is coming up in sector 150. i see bad location ,last sector of noida and near to yamuna river is negative point of coming ATS project

Seniors kahenge Rs xxxx psf is too high and khud invest karenge. Ye kya baat hai.
    CommentQuote