Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
953 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Purvanchal Royal City : Layout change for many flats, without pre-information to buyers.....

Buyres are informed for flat layout change, more than a year after the construction of new layout started.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by zohaib2012
    Investment in Greater Noida...that too FLAT ????

NEVER DO THAT....

Given that Delhi has been struggling big time because of pollution, traffic, parking etc. people want to move out from the capital, gives second thought to move to better place in terms of greenery with better air quality for sure, may boost up Greater Noida RE.

Also discussion of International Airport along with some fine investments on Yamuna Expressway gives a hope for better tomorrow though conditions apply.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Purvanchal Royal City : Layout change for many flats, without pre-information to buyers.....

Buyres are informed for flat layout change, more than a year after the construction of new layout started.

What are the man changes?
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by arif_iq
    Given that Delhi has been struggling big time because of pollution, traffic, parking etc. people want to move out from the capital, gives second thought to move to better place in terms of greenery with better air quality for sure, may boost up Greater Noida RE.

Also discussion of International Airport along with some fine investments on Yamuna Expressway gives a hope for better tomorrow though conditions apply.

Location is good, considering future perspective.
    CommentQuote
  • Good Option !!
    CommentQuote
  • Changes (reduction) in super area by 10 sq. ft in the 1735 sq. ft. category...Now finally reduced to 1725 sq. ft...This is will reflect in the final price of the appartment...Explaination provided was that the balconies were somehow causing intrusion of privacy and needed to abide by Greater Noida bye-laws...Best is to speak to the Purvanchal guys and find out more details.
    CommentQuote
  • The super area is reduced from 1735 to 1725. But in new layout the loading is high, there is a loss of 9 sq ft build up area.
    The room directions and balcony directions are changed. The money I paid for park facing PLC is now only half utilized (not acceptable to me, but no options).
    CommentQuote
  • but the plan (Apartment layout) i received is same as that of the 1725 unit (Middle flat); which cannot be true ..I have seen the raw built in tower 12A and the design on ground conforms to that plan on the website.

is this change across all towers where 1735 existed or only in some towers?

My guess is that some one went in with a measuring tape and re calculated based on which they revised the area.
    CommentQuote
  • This change is in only tower 8 and 9.

If you are a flat owner in PRC, please join the PRC facebook group.
    CommentQuote
  • so the plan for B1 type middle and corner apartments is the same for Tower 8 & 9. ........Personally speaking, post comparison, i some how prefer the new appt layout plan. Master bedroom size has increased, dress in Master Bedroom is better positioned; overall it looks like optimal utilization of space.
    CommentQuote
  • Problems in new layout:

1)The super area is reduced from 1735 to 1725 (not a big problem) But in it there is a loss of 9 sq ft BUILD UP AREA
    2) New layout is designed for middle flats, hence if we fit it to corner flats, we miss the corner balconies in new layout. (which is the USP of a corner flat).
    CommentQuote
  • Speed has picked up and should pick up more in summers.

The area is all set to be a very lively area...with many societies clubbed together.

It will have ample open space around...due to hindon area behind and expressway in front....yet will not feel secluded.

Sector ZETA is a very good example how areas become lively faster with families moving in at high numbers.

That was an issue in Main Gnoida old sectors.....as plots still have and will continue to have poor occupancy (investors presence high) and very few societies...that too oddly placed
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I agree with zohaib2012;...Sector Chi V will develop rapidly in the next 3-4 years....Especially, with the Greater Noida metro becoming operational in 2017/18 and more apartments being delivered by that time in this cluster.

Also, the proximity of this sector to both Noida-Greater Noida expressway and Yamuna expressway is its unique selling point - being close to point zero of Yamuna expressway and easily accessible to Greater Noida expressway.

The biggest game-changer will the Jewar airport taking-off and the peripheral planned development such as Night safari, revival of Formula 1, Tech zone/ Yamuna X-way/ Gr. Noida winessing IT/ITES companies setting-up shop and the develpment of electronic manufacturing clusters in Yamuna X-way.

Also, another long-term game changer will be commercial land being develop opposite to this sector especially with hotels/malls coming up in Chi-Phi (Chi IV to be more specific). Moreover, considering that Chi-Phi has one of the biggest plots, the area in terms of gentry will also be better. Furthermore, Chi-Phi already boasts of socitey's from IFS, NSG, AWHO, NTPC, etc. that comprise the service-class cream of this country.

Cheers,
    GK
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GKapoor1982
    Yes, I agree with zohaib2012;...Sector Chi V will develop rapidly in the next 3-4 years....Especially, with the Greater Noida metro becoming operational in 2017/18 and more apartments being delivered by that time in this cluster.

Also, the proximity of this sector to both Noida-Greater Noida expressway and Yamuna expressway is its unique selling point - being close to point zero of Yamuna expressway and easily accessible to Greater Noida expressway.

The biggest game-changer will the Jewar airport taking-off and the peripheral planned development such as Night safari, revival of Formula 1, Tech zone/ Yamuna X-way/ Gr. Noida winessing IT/ITES companies setting-up shop and the develpment of electronic manufacturing clusters in Yamuna X-way.

Also, another long-term game changer will be commercial land being develop opposite to this sector especially with hotels/malls coming up in Chi-Phi (Chi IV to be more specific). Moreover, considering that Chi-Phi has one of the biggest plots, the area in terms of gentry will also be better. Furthermore, Chi-Phi already boasts of socitey's from IFS, NSG, AWHO, NTPC, etc. that comprise the service-class cream of this country.

Cheers,
    GK

Dont bother about GAME changers...as then you will end up getting frustrated.

The sector is conveniently located

the builder is definitely among the better ones in noida

The Project has no Small Units so that a big plus...it will have better family crowd

With READY TO MOVE options in Gnoida going at same rates psf of carpet area.....i will NOT recommend ANY UC project...but if someone has to pick up a UC project in Gnoida...then PRC and ATS Dolce are decent choices....

Enjoy
    CommentQuote
  • Another factor for buying property in this area that people should realize is - this region is far better in air quality. Delhi/GGN/Noida are no longer a healthy place to live in.

I invested in PRC in early 2013 back and this was always in the back of my head to live in a clean and calm place. I have absolutely no problem, if projects like Airport etc doesn't take-off. I don't care much about the appreciation etc. All I want is a decent place to live, which is not very far from my work, and liveable air and water quality for me and my family.
    CommentQuote