Hi,

As mentioned by Aam Aadmi, they have come up with another project in GNoida (near Pari Chowk). The location will be within 2-3 kms from Pari Chowk probably.

Rates being quoted as of now are 2500-2600 all inclusive.

Not too sure if these Yamuna/Taj Expressway projects are attracting any customers at all.

Best Regards,
Read more
951 Replies
Sort by :Filter by :
  • Every thing was fine to me, until the builder broken the trust by changing the layouts, started construction of new layouts, and informing buyers after 1.5 years about this.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by Abhishek7862
    Every thing was fine to me, until the builder broken the trust by changing the layouts, started construction of new layouts, and informing buyers after 1.5 years about this.

yes you are right... i feel the same
    CommentQuote
  • 100% agree with you. PCW now has a big dent on their reputation.
    CommentQuote
  • Yes, I agree to the fact that change in lay-out is a dampner plus reducing it from 1735 sq. ft to 1725 sq. ft...I hope the overall impact is not much...It was driven by Greater Noida authority from a fire safety aspect - this is what the Purvanchal guys told me. Agree that they informed us late and the reason cited was that it could be done only when they got the approval from the authority. I still feel that the 1725 sq. ft. layout is still a decent one that offers 1366 sq. ft built up area. Moreover, have also heard that their sample flat (1970 sq. ft.) is ready and 1725 sq. ft will also be ready soon.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GKapoor1982
    Yes, I agree to the fact that change in lay-out is a dampner plus reducing it from 1735 sq. ft to 1725 sq. ft...I hope the overall impact is not much...It was driven by Greater Noida authority from a fire safety aspect - this is what the Purvanchal guys told me. Agree that they informed us late and the reason cited was that it could be done only when they got the approval from the authority. I still feel that the 1725 sq. ft. layout is still a decent one that offers 1366 sq. ft built up area. Moreover, have also heard that their sample flat (1970 sq. ft.) is ready and 1725 sq. ft will also be ready soon.

GKapoor1982; , you seems to be a sales guy from purvanchal.

Prove it how the 1725 layout seems better????
    CommentQuote
  • aPRCbuyer; - please read my post carefully, I've not stated that it is better/superior to 1735 sq. ft. layout...All I've said is that it is a decent one and the change is nevertheless a dampener with the hope of a minimal impact.
    CommentQuote
  • Originally Posted by GKapoor1982
    aPRCbuyer; - please read my post carefully, I've not stated that it is better/superior to 1735 sq. ft. layout...All I've said is that it is a decent one and the change is nevertheless a dampener with the hope of a minimal impact.

OK Fine, then at least prove it that "1725 is a decent one and the change is nevertheless a dampener with the hope of a minimal impact"

At least please state two positives of it...
    CommentQuote
  • Depite change in plans, the following positives remain:

(1) Slight increase in master bedroom size (approx. 3%)
    (2) None of the bedroom is at the entry of the apartment - In my opinion, many apartments have a bedroom near or adjacent to the main entry which does not ensure privacy. This is not the case in the current layout.
    (3) In the main bedroom dress area, the space utilization seems to be more efficient than an L shaped one. Constructing an L shaped cuboard might have resulted in some loss of space. Moreover, the 13% reduction in area might be as a result of this.
    (4) Balconies continue to be same in size.
    (5) Also, find a brief comparison throught the attached calculations.

You may agree to disagree with me on this :)
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • whats the cost of penthouse in purvanchal royal city?
    CommentQuote
  • Some pics from sample apartment of Purvanchal Royal City...1970 sq. ft. sample is ready...Visited the site this weekend after more than a year - must say the steam has picked up on the construction site.
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote
  • Looks good
    CommentQuote
  • Observation after my today's visit to Purvanchal Royal Park:

1. The flat built quality is top notch. The layout, the door/ceiling height, the fittings are the best once. 3 Schindler lifts in the complex.

2. The prevailing rates quotes by purvanchal sales people are around 6000 sq ft whereas the brokers are quoting as 7000 sq ft.

3. Its a very high density project. They have built a tower in every place they could accommodate, the common green area is very less.

Also visited the Purvanchal Royal City project today

1. Rates quoted were 3450 sq ft.

2. They claim that they have 80% open space but if you see their layout plan you will find that they have placed a tower at every possible place and the green area is the place where they were not able to put a tower.

3. The project layout is in T shape and will be already behind two highly dense projects. One of them is Casa Grande.

Both the society will have the best flats in the NCR region, with the only con that the builder has left very little open space in the project.

My two cents ;)
    CommentQuote
  • Agree that both these projects are high density...But the only saving grace in PRC is it's location - that is Sector Chi V, which is not likely to develop in the future as a dense sector. Moreover, when Sector 150, Noida is being sold at ~5K per sq. ft BSP...I believe the prevalent rates in Chi V, Greater Noida are not a bad deal given how close these two sectors are to each other.
    CommentQuote
  • Hi folks,

Find below the link to January 2016 construction updates of Purvanchal Royal City, Sector Chi V, Greater Noida.

Royal City :: Jan. 2016

Regards.
    CommentQuote
  • https://api.indianrealestateforum.com/api//v0/attachments/fetch-attachment?node_id=72573
    Attachments:
    CommentQuote